• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Imagin DB introduce infinite timelines or maybe even the connection with DBH which makes UI even more impressive

Goku would be the only mortal who mastered UI (Beat doesnt count, it was a fanverse for the little boys)

Btw im happy that Goku gets respect for predicting Hit. Ive seen some trolls in the internet who think even pro fighter could predict it and i was like wtf did they smoke.

Imagin DB introduce infinite timelines or maybe even the connection with DBH which makes UI even more impressive

Goku would be the only mortal who mastered UI (Beat doesnt count, it was a fanverse for the little boys)

Btw im happy that Goku gets respect for predicting Hit. Ive seen some trolls in the internet who think even pro fighter could predict it and i was like wtf did they smoke.
That would be good, it would fit perfectly, i think the DBH anime would fit perfectly with the original work, everything is connected (although the DBH anime is very bad, the good thing is to enjoy)

Stop making those "Destroy the moon" feats, because the moon in DBZ it's literally the easiest shit to destroy in that universe, to elaborate: when Raditz arrives for the first time at earth his Power Level is 1500, and he was way stronger than Piccolo or Roshi when they destroyed the moon, right? well, with that knowledge we can suppose Raditz can destroy the moon even more easely, well the farmer with a shotgun has a power level of 5, that means that 300 farmers with shotguns can destroy the moon, or with their power combined one can become moon-level? of course not, even the strongest saiyans suffer for having their face smacked against a mountain, Omniman along Mark flyed through the center of their entire planet, destroying it, also saiyans are not immune to cuts (Vegeta in normal and Osaru form being absurdly stronger than Raditz was severely cutted by Yajirobe with a katana, especial? nope, just sharp) Omniman has cut the guts and heads of high beings like Immortal, the female Thor (not sure how was called), other Viltrumites, and I can say those guys can break a katana if used against them.

Comment that i found regarding the new Bardock VS Omni-Man Death Battle episode

Just some food ...

Shouldnt magic user get "possibly higher via magic" cuz it doesnt cost any stamina and magic allows you to do things above what you could do with KI?

For example

Lets say Buu can destroy the galaxy with a punch or blast, shouldnt Buus candy beam scale just as high? Possibly galaxy sized candy beam. He hasnt show it cause it wasnt needed (city range was the best) but like i said, magic is like normal KI but on steroids

"saiyans are not immune to cuts (Vegeta in normal and Osaru form being absurdly stronger than Raditz was severely cutted by Yajirobe with a katana"

.... Chip damage is a thing they believe in I guess

Honestly I don't like the idea of an infinite multiverse being introduced in canon. We have the lore and world of 11 universes to be expanded, that including their living world, afterlife and Demon Realm, along with the 6 universes that were erased by Zen'oh, Angel's realm, Super Dragon Balls, etc. Let's first focus in expanding what we have before we include new things

Honestly I don't like the idea of an infinite multiverse being introduced in canon. We have the lore and world of 11 universes to be expanded, that including their living world, afterlife and Demon Realm, along with the 6 universes that were erased by Zen'oh, Angel's realm, Super Dragon Balls, etc. Let's first focus in expanding what we have before we include new things
Then you will be upset with Daima showing possibly infinite realms

I have something in my 5 pesos kitchen for DBS "possibly" supergenius. The combat part would be the easiest and it comes from Goku and from other charachters. It would be much easier if we could upgrade Dragonball to infinite and get rid of Gokus base being that strong.

The intelligence part is the hardest ... my boy cant even count, he could still abuse Super Shenron for intelligence but im not sure if that counts.

I have to re-check DBH cuz i could see a supergenius rating for maybe 1-2 characters.

I have something in my 5 pesos kitchen for DBS "possibly" supergenius. The combat part would be the easiest and it comes from Goku and from other charachters. It would be much easier if we could upgrade Dragonball to infinite and get rid of Gokus base being that strong.
The Universe, the speed, or what?

Arale is just 100% feats and 0% statements ... Thats insane for such a strong and hax character

Imagin losing to something that loves poop

Oh so your verse solos Dragonball?

Arale: Hold my poop!!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Well, have you looked at the counterarguments to the Infinite Universe for Dragon Ball? Maybe you should start from there.

Well, have you looked at the counterarguments to the Infinite Universe for Dragon Ball? Maybe you should start from there.

The size of complex numbers is bigger than the real ones so infinity having an edge isnt really a problem. Infinity having an end is just as bad as an edge which just says a lot about the objectivity of battleboarders. They are just full of double standards. If you wanna stick to infinite properties with no contradictions and anti feats, then do it right and let dragonball solo your fav verse.

The other counter arguements are meh and doing a full sonic while failing to realize that mathematics doesnt encompas it, it just describes it.

When something looks like an anti feat, more proof is needed and from what i have seen dragonball has like 10-15 statements supporting that size.

My oldest brother is math nerd and even he knows that fiction not only violates the laws of physics but even the logic itself.

Supergenius and infinite DB are on my to do list. Maybe my bro can help me with the latter. Hes soo good at making complicated things easy to understand with just a handful of words.

Apparently the SDBH heroes anime has now ended? Crazy how long it managed to outlast super especially considering this arc just felt like filler along with the crappy 3D animation. The show always felt like it was on life support tbh, although they’ll probably make another anime for super divers or whatever it’s called.

The size of complex numbers is bigger than the real ones so infinity having an edge isnt really a problem. Infinity having an end is just as bad as an edge which just says a lot about the objectivity of battleboarders. They are just full of double standards. If you wanna stick to infinite properties with no contradictions and anti feats, then do it right and let dragonball solo your fav verse.

The other counter arguements are meh and doing a full sonic while failing to realize that mathematics doesnt encompas it, it just describes it.

When something looks like an anti feat, more proof is needed and from what i have seen dragonball has like 10-15 statements supporting that size.

My oldest brother is math nerd and even he knows that fiction not only violates the laws of physics but even the logic itself.

Supergenius and infinite DB are on my to do list. Maybe my bro can help me with the latter. Hes soo good at making complicated things easy to understand with just a handful of words.
eh? is your older bro called Hades online by any chance?

Then you might be officially ready for this

I was revisiting an old curiousity of mine.

Suppose you arrive in the Dragon Ball world, on the date of Goku's birth (12 years before the start of Dragon Ball.)....

In theory, you have your knowledge, maybe some credit, the means to get the pirate treasure in the cave, & thus, money.

You know there's at least 1 saiyan (& other danger.) approaching in the future.

But from what I've read, some things of note:

1. Senbei Norimaki couldn't fix a Dragon Radar without Turbo doing it for him to save his dignity, & Senbei found it bafflingly advanced.
2. Since this is 12 years before the start of Dragon Ball, Bulma is almost certainly no help. (At best, she has old papers in her basement or such about the Dragon Balls.)
3. Supposedly, Capsule Corp owns 48% of the market for all vehicles. Is this true 12 years ago? With this in mind, his time would be absurdly valuable.
4. I don't remember how long ago, but the Global Dragon Radar the Red Ribbon Army uses may be the oldest Dragon Ball detection system.

So, the questions are:

How smart is Dr. Briefs, especially 12 years before the start of DB? How do Dr. Gero, The Pilaf Gang & The Red Ribbon Army match up?

AFAIK:
Gero is a dubiously trustworthy trade partner at best. What is he up to at this time? Has he made Eighter or any other machines? Is he affiliated with the RRA at this time?
The Pilaf Gang aren't much better, if they're even assembled/active. Do the Pilaf Gangs have their mechs?
& The Red Ribbon Army would probably just interrogate, rob & kill you than strike deals, right? Or would they be underformed enough to negotiate?

Bottom line: Who would be the best candidates to barter with using your money & knowledge?
Especially for something like a Dragon Radar or something to help in acquiring a DR or Dragon Balls?

Pardon any bother, all.

I was revisiting an old curiousity of mine.

Suppose you arrive in the Dragon Ball world, on the date of Goku's birth (12 years before the start of Dragon Ball.)....

In theory, you have your knowledge, maybe some credit, the means to get the pirate treasure in the cave, & thus, money.

You know there's at least 1 saiyan (& other danger.) approaching in the future.

But from what I've read, some things of note:

1. Senbei Norimaki couldn't fix a Dragon Radar without Turbo doing it for him to save his dignity, & Senbei found it bafflingly advanced.
2. Since this is 12 years before the start of Dragon Ball, Bulma is almost certainly no help. (At best, she has old papers in her basement or such about the Dragon Balls.)
3. Supposedly, Capsule Corp owns 48% of the market for all vehicles. Is this true 12 years ago? With this in mind, his time would be absurdly valuable.
4. I don't remember how long ago, but the Global Dragon Radar the Red Ribbon Army uses may be the oldest Dragon Ball detection system.

So, the questions are:

How smart is Dr. Briefs, especially 12 years before the start of DB? How do Dr. Gero, The Pilaf Gang & The Red Ribbon Army match up?

AFAIK:
Gero is a dubiously trustworthy trade partner at best. What is he up to at this time? Has he made Eighter or any other machines? Is he affiliated with the RRA at this time?
The Pilaf Gang aren't much better, if they're even assembled/active. Do the Pilaf Gangs have their mechs?
& The Red Ribbon Army would probably just interrogate, rob & kill you than strike deals, right? Or would they be underformed enough to negotiate?

Bottom line: Who would be the best candidates to barter with using your money & knowledge?
Especially for something like a Dragon Radar or something to help in acquiring a DR or Dragon Balls?

Pardon any bother, all.
Dude, I didn't understand a word you said.

eh? is your older bro called Hades online by any chance?

My bro used to be on some sites but he hasnt been active for some time due irl stuff.

He was the most activ on G+ where he did full break downs of Goku fights cause comic guys made fun of Gokus visuals and he just wanted to show them how wrong they were. I wanted to do the same some months ago which but im the type of guy who sticks to authors intent so narrative,statements, feats and if possible authors interviews are more importent to me than visuals.

Not sure why visuals are so important. I remember an anime that had nothing to do with martial arts (slice of life trash) where a weird skinny guy did a Muay Thai clinch followed by an ellbow with a full body rotation. Yeah, that shit wasnt authors intent - i can guarantee you that.

Dr Briefs probally, he seems like chill guy.

The problem is that i don't know japanese, so o would't bê able to speak with him.

Dude, I didn't understand a word you said.
Dragon Ball starts 12 years after Goku's birth date.

What if a real world human was isekai'd to the Earth of Dragon Ball when Goku was born, with the knowledge?
They'd be in that world 12 years before Dragon Ball starts.

In theory, 1 of their best paths is going to the pirate cave that General Blue is fought in, & taking the pirate treasure. This way they have some money.

But if they want to make anything of themselves, or deal with the danger, they'd want to get the Dragon Balls.
To do this, they'd need a Dragon Radar; Searching every corner of the Earth blindly would not let you find them.

But in the time that is 12 years before the start of DB, Bulma hasn't invented a Dragon Radar yet.
The Red Ribbon Army has been using a Global Dragon Radar (Like what Bulma makes but with a big computer & a screen.) around the start of DB.
The Pilaf Gang & Gero are affiliated with the RRA, & have similar tech.

Senbei Norimaki (From Dr. Slump, who Goku meets during DB.) canonically isn't smart enough (He needs Turbo, who he gets later.) to do any work on a Dragon Radar.

So with knowledge of the future & maybe some money, who is the best to bargain with?
A. Gero
B. The Red Ribbon Army
C. Dr. Briefs
D. The Pilaf Gang

Does that make sense?

^
Speaking of visuals.

Toriyama not knowing any martial arts and thus downplaying Dragonball is one of the dumbest if not the dumbest things ever. Yeah, he doesnt know much about martial arts .. no shit? He wasnt born in the google era. Do you have any idea how much time you had to invest for legit good martial arts mangas? The only good ones even by high standards are very old school books that focus on catch wrestling. Very,very, veeery deep knowledge and I wouldnt be surpsied if they did compete.

Another good example is ippo hanma. Its good but at the same time its not good if we judge it the way other people judge dragonball. I just respect the amount of work he put into it to make it look like that. I cant imagin how many gyms he visited, fighter studied AND interviewed.

Google era: All you gotta do is just google this and that and finished. And they are still crap.

What if a real world human was isekai'd to the Earth of Dragon Ball when Goku was born, with the knowledge?

In theory, 1 of their best paths is going to the pirate cave that General Blue is fought in, & taking the pirate treasure. This way they have some money.

But if they want to make anything of themselves, or deal with the danger, they'd want to get the Dragon Balls.
To do this, they'd need a Dragon Radar; Searching every corner of the Earth blindly would not let you find them.

But in the time that is 12 years before the start of DB, Bulma hasn't invented a Dragon Radar yet.
The Red Ribbon Army has been using a Global Dragon Radar (Like what Bulma makes but with a big computer & a screen.) around the start of DB.

Senbei Norimaki (From Dr. Slump, who Goku meets during DB.) canonically isn't smart enough (He needs Turbo, who he gets later.) to do any work on a Dragon Radar.

So with knowledge of the future & maybe some money, who is the best to bargain with?
A. Gero
B. The Red Ribbon Army
C. Dr. Briefs
D. The Pilaf Gang

Does that make sense?
Maybe this trip of yours would create a parallel world

A. Gero
B. The Red Ribbon Army
C. Dr. Briefs
D. The Pilaf Gang

Does that make sense?

449c89c2-1c3d-492f-9c56-dce989c4a30a.jpeg

Dr Briefs probally, he seems like chill guy.

The problem is that i don't know japanese, so o would't bê able to speak with him.
Lol. Maybe they'd have a translator in their company staff?

Or you could show money & that'd incentivize them to get a translator.

& also as mentioned, Dr. Briefs owns Capsule Corp, which, at least by DB (IDK about before.) owns almost half of the vehicle market.
Since he owns that company & is a super-genius, getting an appointment to have him try & make something for you... would that even be in the price range of a trove of treasure?

Which is why I pondered Gero, The RRA, & The Pilaf Gang.

As renegade forces, they might be more desperate for money, & less pricey & willing to consider your offer.
& since the RRA was the first to develop DB Radar tech, it might be more feasible with them than Dr. Briefs.

It's 12 years before the start of Dragon Ball.
You have future knowledge, & maybe also a literal treasure chest of gold & jewels worth of wealth.
You want Dragon Radar to find the Dragon Balls.

Who do you try to bargain with to get Dragon Radar tech?

That condensed enough for you?

Back