• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Gogeta/Vegetto will be extremely broken moving forward XD.
Gogeta with stardust to purify your soul, haka to say bye bye to your body, mui meaning you can't do shit about it, warp hakai instead of warp kamehameha, what if he merge the spirit bomb with hakai-

Gogeta with stardust to purify your soul, haka to say bye bye to your body, mui meaning you can't do shit about it, warp hakai instead of warp kamehameha, what if he merge the spirit bomb with hakai-
+ forced spirit fission against fusion or absorption users, MUI + Teleportation = dodge gg, God Bind.....
Actually, imagine if they combined God Bind with Hakai lmao. Holy shit!

Purify,destroy,and erase souls. While also being able to sperate characters with multiple souls.
Also illusion creation and Danmaku

We forgot telekinesis which is cool. Picking up with telekinesis, freezing you with god bind, and hakai, or bfr you, or both. Imagine if gogeta ssj4 has all of these abilities, one clone does the hakai,one does the spirit bomb, one god binds you, one forces your borrowed energy from you.

We forgot telekinesis which is cool. Picking up with telekinesis, freezing you with god bind, and hakai, or bfr you, or both. Imagine if gogeta ssj4 has all of these abilities, one clone does the hakai,one does the spirit bomb, one god binds you, one forces your borrowed energy from you.
This kinda makes me sad/mad Goku in Dragon Ball in general doesn't take it's abilities further.

Like Vegeta can shoot Fire balls and make you explode.
Goku use to copy moves left and right.

We can't forget about it. I wonder if he can do the multi ki blast rain thing and fuse it with forced spirit fission and hakai at the same time.

This kinda makes me sad/mad Goku in Dragon Ball in general doesn't take it's abilities further.

Like Vegeta can shoot Fire balls and make you explode.
Goku use to copy moves left and right.
Those fire balls can only work on people that are weaker than him.
Goku only copies ki bkast abilities, but he learned ui faster than any god, he has hakai too. And he has analytical prediction.

Those fire balls can only work on people that are weaker than him.
Goku only copies ki bkast abilities, but he learned ui faster than any god, he has hakai too. And he has analytical prediction.
The fire balls aren't the same thing that make you explode. He copied fighting styles irc. And the afterimage move. He's showed prediction sense the tien fight

I'm now wondering, would vegeta forced spirit fission work on people form the god of high school, especially who uses borrowed power?

Hey, at leats we are getting some haxes. I can't believe I'm saying this but vegeta or gogeta vs naruto stat equalised can be pretty interesting and not one sided

Hopefully Goku'll show some new abilities against Granolah, like he did against Moro. UI is cool, but he should use other abilities too.

Honestly I knew Nartuo had a lot of abilities before joining the wiki. But now I'm like damn. He's actually kinda a problem lol

Hey, at leats we are getting some haxes. I can't believe I'm saying this but vegeta or gogeta vs naruto stat equalised can be pretty interesting and not one sided
Overrated debate imo. The only argument Naruto has really going for him is ''he can create 2000 clones!'', which isn't even an in-character thing to do for him.

Overrated debate imo. The only argument Naruto has really going for him is ''he can create 2000 clones!'', which isn't even an in-character thing to do for him.
Wouldn't vegeta be Capable of just making them return to the original source, and also extract the nine tails?

Wouldn't vegeta be Capable of just making them return to the original source, and also extract the nine tails?
Idk about extracting Kurama, because he's still a different being, but Naruto would be unable to use KCM, So6P and Sage Mode.

Idk about extracting Kurama, because he's still a different being, but Naruto would be unable to use KCM, So6P and Sage Mode.
Vegeta was confident enough that he could defuse piccolo and kami. I know kyubi isn't fused but he give his energy to naruto, and that energy could still be returned to kyubi or just separate the kyubi.

Back