• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean, a bigger question is how exactly the DAIMA Demon Realm will jive with Toriyama’s Demon Realm lore he made up for Online which was expanded in DBH/SDBH and XV1-2. Like, while I definitely doubt it will, if DAIMA canonized all of those materials we’d have a real problem in our hands. Conversely, if it’s not canonized, considering how Divers will probably continue with/expand the lore of Heroes, how will it reconcile the two?
If you have DBH and DBXV it would be interesting, although it was the same shared cosmology

I mean, a bigger question is how exactly the DAIMA Demon Realm will jive with Toriyama’s Demon Realm lore he made up for Online which was expanded in DBH/SDBH and XV1-2. Like, while I definitely doubt it will, if DAIMA canonized all of those materials we’d have a real problem in our hands. Conversely, if it’s not canonized, considering how Divers will probably continue with/expand the lore of Heroes, how will it reconcile the two?
“A realm that is beyond the concept of space and time”
“Containing infinte spatial dimensions stacked above of each other creating an infinte hierarchy, and the one and only to transcend it is the Omni king

I genuinely want to write the script 😭

Good thing you aren't ngl, take that pseudo science bullshit the hell away from my magic martial arts adventure
There's an infinite amount of hyperbolic time chambers in universe 7 each with there own different time lengths and all the other 11 universes has there own infinite hyperbolic time chambers.

Any idea what the timeline of Dragon Ball Daima will be like? Post Super Hero or something much earlier? It doesn't seem like guys like Broly or Beerus will be present...

Any idea what the timeline of Dragon Ball Daima will be like? Post Super Hero or something much earlier? It doesn't seem like guys like Broly or Beerus will be present...
It has to be post U6vU7 because Kibito and Shin are unfused. However, it’s still before EoZ. So it’s likely some place between U6vU7 and Superhero, or directly after ignoring any new Manga-Exclusive Arc.

would it be a bigger problem if it canonizes GT tho?

Honestly, I just them to reference Jiya and Sachie-chan in a major capacity.

Sucks neither of them appeared in the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga.
See I was thinking something similar. It’s incredibly odd to me Toriyama didn’t make a reference to it when he’s like, a cameo spammer. Dude went out of his way to reference Tarble in BoG and Broly, Goku in Neko Majin, GT in Dr. Slump, (as well as Dragon Quest), literally brought on Jaco and the Galactic Patrol (as well as Tights), in RoF, brought in Dr. Slump characters for Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and probably was the one to pitch Dr. Slump in DBS, etc. Dude cannot help himself.

It has to be post U6vU7 because Kibito and Shin are unfused. However, it’s still before EoZ. So it’s likely some place between U6vU7 and Superhero, or directly after ignoring any new Manga-Exclusive Arc.
I thought about that too, I think it must take place before the Black saga or something like that? Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was after Super Hero in some way lol

being a separated space doesn't mean that the time flow is not the same, for all we know they can be different in such a small scale that it doesn't matter much
Wdym? The scans, simply putting it, proves that the entire Macrocosm has the same time flow, and so, it contradicts the fact that the realms have a spatiotemporal separation, right? If you're proposing that the realms have a different flow of time in the sense that it's in an immensely small scale, in the sense of seconds or whatever, then it's something you need to prove.
this.....isn't talking about the afterlife tho? also this is toei continuity only
This is a statement in the Afterlife that is referring to the Living World. The entities in the Afterlife are claiming that Goku cannot go to the "temporal world," thereby concluding the fact that the Afterlife has no time flow since it itself is not being considered temporal.
what's this?
Basically a guidebook of one of the DB games.

Hold on, I might be wrong but I've heard that it took place in the time skip between post buu saga and Battle of gods which also didn't make any sense since both kibito and shin were fused

the manga isn't that bad im actually enjoying it
Speaking of manga, I can't wait for it to return. I wonder if Toyotaro will take over in place of Akira, now that the master has passed away. I would say he will be completely responsible for creating the story. Or maybe Sasuke (Akira's son) will take over. I just hope things get better. 🙏

I saw people talking about some big revision for spacetime standards where the HTCs could be passed as Low 2-C constructs or something. Is that an upcoming Staff Discussion thread or is it already being talked about somewhere?

Not yet, but it will be soon!
Interesting. It'd be huge for the DB cosmology if it were to pass but I wonder how strict it's going to be. For example, could the Demon Realm be accepted as a Low 2-C construct even if it's a small realm? Would Hit's Pocket Dimension be accepted as Low 2-C reality creation? Things like that.

It'd be great if we got confirmation of how many HTCs exist in the multiverse. With enough of them we could justify the multiverse being a 2-B construct inside of the Low 1-C timeline.

Interesting. It'd be huge for the DB cosmology if it were to pass but I wonder how strict it's going to be. For example, could the Demon Realm be accepted as a Low 2-C construct even if it's a small realm? Would Hit's Pocket Dimension be accepted as Low 2-C reality creation? Things like that.
Maybe with Dragon Ball Daima we would get an accurate size of the demonic realm
It'd be great if we got confirmation of how many HTCs exist in the multiverse. With enough of them we could justify the multiverse being a 2-B construct inside of the Low 1-C timeline.
Everything I most desire, It would be time for cosmology to be made up of infinite HTCs

Everything I most desire, It would be time for cosmology to be made up of infinite HTCs
The HTCs are the most mysterious thing in Dragon Ball. Even more so than the Demon Realm which is explored in Heroes and is being canonically explored in Daima now. We know nothing about what the HTCs are besides voids with different flows of time. The only thing matching them in mystery for me would be the World of Void.

Since the manga has been adding new Time Chambers nearly each saga since the USS (Moro HTC, Granolah HTC) I have hopes he's setting something up for them. Maybe he'll also add the Whis dimension to the manga canon, the one where Goku and Vegeta learn Super Saiyan Blue in the anime and is stated to be just like Earth's chamber.

Thinking I might merge my Frieza and Cell upgrades into a single thread since they both affect the scaling chain majorly.
Could throw in the Tien and Ultra Divine Water Goku stuff as well.
This reminds me. In the Z Anime Goku’s powers are doubled from a fruit he eats in a filler episode, so the scaling chain for Toei should be increased.

with that based standard, DB macrocosm would have like 12 universes

with that based standard, DB macrocosm would have like 12 universes
If each macrocosm is accepted as having the same number of spacetimes then that'd make the DB Multiverse 144 universes. And if Zeno had Low 1-C removed for some reason he would be 216 Universes (18 original macrocosms x 12).

Either way the DBS Anime top tiers could be upgraded to 24 universes while manga would stick to 12 universes for now.

Actually after some thought the cosmology is being uncomposited right? If so then the DBS Anime cosmology wouldn't get the Merus and Freeza HTCs, making it 10 Universes whereas the manga would be 12 Universes. Then the GoD scaling would make Anime top tiers 20 universes.

The HTCs are the most mysterious thing in Dragon Ball. Even more so than the Demon Realm which is explored in Heroes and is being canonically explored in Daima now. We know nothing about what the HTCs are besides voids with different flows of time. The only thing matching them in mystery for me would be the World of Void.

Since the manga has been adding new Time Chambers nearly each saga since the USS (Moro HTC, Granolah HTC) I have hopes he's setting something up for them. Maybe he'll also add the Whis dimension to the manga canon, the one where Goku and Vegeta learn Super Saiyan Blue in the anime and is stated to be just like Earth's chamber.
I have a strange theory, that it's the 6 Universes that Zeno erased, all the Universes that Zeno erased are shown in the same color

Zeno also erases Universe 9 and we saw it showing the same color, through Whis' staff

Well, HTC has that same color left by Zeno when he completely destroyed the timeline

In other words, Zeno with his EE caused all the HTCs in her Universe 7, each of which is spread over several Universes.

I saw people talking about some big revision for spacetime standards where the HTCs could be passed as Low 2-C constructs or something. Is that an upcoming Staff Discussion thread or is it already being talked about somewhere?
Likely not coming anytime soon. It's an upcoming revision from Ultima, only it's one he's mentioned planning since quite a while ago, so it's likely on the backseat of his future revisions considering his current plans.

Back