• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ByAsura said:
What's everybody's favourite transformation design (Saiyan or not)? Mine is Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken during the Tournament.
Frieza's second form.

2Frieza Wank

My favorite design is SSB...I just like blue and think it's a good color, also I like the blue fire motif.

i liked MUI for some reason. I just felt chills and it gives the "you're going to the gutter this instant" type of vibe at least to me

Not really a transformation in general, but I really like Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan (who isn't a teen btw) - he's transformation was legendary, and I adored the "I don't give a ****" vib that came from him slowly walking up and gutting his opponents.

Warren Valion said:
Not really a transformation in general, but I really like Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan (who isn't a teen btw) - he's transformation was legendary, and I adored the "I don't give a ****" vib that came from him slowly walking up and gutting his opponents.
Yeah. People called Kid Goku a kid even though he was a teen when he fought Tie at the 22nd World Tournament or King Piccolo when he was 15.

TeenGoku

Lol probably because of their appearances. Goku looks like a kid and Gohan like a teen.

Puberty seems really weird for saiyans huh.

You'd think they would become teenagers/adults earlier than humans, but nope.

Goku and Vegeta had facial hair in Super though; when the trained in the Hyperbolic time chamber for three years.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Goku and Vegeta had facial hair in Super though; when the trained in the Hyperbolic time chamber for three years.
But not when they trained in there in the Cell saga

Well, that was a boring and inconsistent episode. Just Goku Blue somehow keeping up with Hearts...even though Hearts powered-up and should be stronger than his baseline...when his baseline could pressure UIO Goku and effortlessly defeat Jiren.

Might be more interesting when the subs come out.

I Luv how piccolo got more love in one episode in heroes then he did nearly the majority of super lol. Guy was harming someone that took attacks from UI Omen and crapped on ssjb vegeta and forcing the latter to use ssjbe lol

Listen y'all I know Goku completely jacked up the powerscale in this like SERIOUSLY ****** UP MY SCALE I HAD! BUT CAN WE NOT ADMIRE HOW FRICKEN DOPE THAT CHOREOGRAPHY WAS AND THE FACT THAT PICCOLO ACTUALLY DID SHIT????!!!! This episode gets an A for effort.

Whis?> Super Hearts >= SSJB CC Goku (Post UIO) > Hearts > UIO CC Goku (Daikai Training) >= MUI Goku CC > Jiren (Casual) >= TB Fused Zamasu > Super Fu (possibly higher) > Golden Oozaru Cumber >= SSJBKKx20 CC Vegito >= Metal Golden Cooler > SSJ3 Cumber = Metal Cooler >= SSJ4 Xeno Vegito > SSJB CC Vegito >= Base Cumber > SSJBE CC Vegeta >= SSJBKKx20 CC Goku > Lagss > SSJB CC Goku >= SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJB CC Vegeta >= Android 17 >= (MY BOI PICCOLO???) >= Kamioren > Oren Vegeta > Golden Cooler > Berserker Goku > SSJ CC Vegeta > SSJ(2?) Trunks

Hearts has never fought so him being ssb level + doesnt contradict anything. He never defeated jiren to who ever mentioned that. Pretty beastly looking episode at one point.

>Me when people try to make sense of SDBH anime's powerscaling
Confused
......I...uuuh....

Woah, it's almost as if this is a Wiki dedicated to fictional characters beating the fluff out of eachother or something...

It is inconsistent @Ovrhide, considering that Hearts completely froze Jiren solid with a wave of his hand (in his base form at that) and his gravity made UIO Goku vulnerable to Lagss, who was so weak that Base Goku could handle her.

I also wouldn't really praise the animation. Relatively speaking, it's much better than every other episode (except the previous one) but it is, otherwise, rather mediocre. Most of it was just reused frames and I could even see some frames that were blatantly traced from the DBS anime. Logically speaking, they have about 8 minutes or less worth of fight scenes to work with on a monthly basis so the concept of repeated frames and traced frames is a bit silly (understandable due to less staff and budget I suppose. I don't really know the compartive differences in staff/budget compared to the average episode of the DBS anime).

I'd honestly rate this episode beneath almost all of the other DBH episodes. Its only saving grace is having half-decent animation spent on an, overall, boring fight between characters with extremely boring abilities and fighting styles.

I was hoping to see more of Piccolo and 17, honestly. They are much more interesting fighters and a team battle is always going to be more dynamic and engaging.

>most of it was reused

>half-decent mediocre animatio
Confused-Nick-Young

The sections that were original, obviously. I'll harp on the laziness of most of the fight but I'm willing to claim that the unique sections were half-decent.

Are your eyes okay my dude? This actually looked better than Goky vs Jiren fight.

Instead of whining about power scaling you should praise the true power of Shida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back