• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The real cal Howard "I sincerely hope they never reach a point where only Fusion and UI can do anything notable to the bad guys anymore. As cool as both of those are and I don't see them getting old anytime soon, it decreases the importance of everything else as they have to rely on gimmicks to win"

Thats why I think Jiren and broly should be exceptions for now. They are so freaking strong that literally nothing short of UI and fusion can handle them.

Yeah, it's a shade of red-brown...

question

Why is Zeno not 2-B

More or less I am asking is the separation between 2-c and 2-B 1000+?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We don't assume multipliers like that...
Okay fair enough that makes sense, but for the record should Zeno prove to be 1001+ times stronger than Gogeta that classifies him as 2-B right?

The only way to prove it would have to be a demonstration, since it was agreed no to take massive statements like that literally anymore. And is the reason Undertale's god tiers are being downgraded. However, if a new arc shows up that showcases anyone erasing 1001 or more timelines all at once with Zeno still being the supreme being, then Zeno would be 2-B.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The only way to prove it would have to be a demonstration, since it was agreed no to take massive statements like that literally anymore. And is the reason Undertale's god tiers are being downgraded. However, if a new arc shows up that showcases anyone erasing 1001 or more timelines all at once with Zeno still being the supreme being, then Zeno would be 2-B.
Gotcha I was more so afraid that we'd be getting into such insane levels without feats to really back it up or solid statements. Scaling into 2-B off of 2-C characters is ridiculous but hey it's Dragon Ball. Infinity in this universe can be achieved by 4 months of casual training XD.

That's a quite from my joke that takes me a while to remember exactly what I said. But Kaioken times infinity is the part people remember most.

Fun Fact: Akira Toriyama didn't want to include Vegito in the Goku Black Arc, but Toyotaro pretty much begged him to add the fusion in. Originally, Akira was going to have Goku and Vegeta take turns and fight Fused Zamasu

I always hated Vegito, so it was a shame to see him back, although I was so glad he struggled in the anime rather than kill all the tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back