• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Addition for Son Goku & Future Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe from here we need Medeus & LordGriffin's input on this because there is a slight change from before. Maybe need some more staff input on this?

But it's unknown to what extent. You could put At least in front of it.
At least Mid-High negation seems legit to me.
If I look at Future Trunks' profile it seems that regeneration negation has been accepted for a long time, but it's just that it doesn't say which type.
Because there was a previous thread about upgrading "DBS Zamasu Regeneration Upgrade" and it was received as Mid-Godly. How about a kind of Mid-Godly neg for this?
How about this?

Last edited:
This topic is taking too long to complete. What are the disagreements here? Also, how many staff members have already approved?

As said, I agree.
Sorry to bother you, could you tag DDM & LordGriffin here?
If I look at Future Trunks' profile it seems that regeneration negation has been accepted for a long time, but it's just that it doesn't say which type.

Because there was a previous thread about upgrading "DBS Zamasu Regeneration" and it was received as Mid-Godly. How about a kind of Mid-Godly neg for this?
We need his opinion again because there is a slight change.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you, could you tag DDM & LordGriffin here?
It's no bother ayy

Because there was a previous thread about upgrading "DBS Zamasu Regeneration Upgrade" and it was received as Mid-Godly. How about a kind of Mid-Godly neg for this?
@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus

Thoughts?

Noted.

I personally have issues myself with it being regeneration negation in general. Only reason I can agree with noting it as mid-godly is because the profile already accepts the regen negg.

Well I guess since it's already accepted as regeneration negation and Fusion Zamasu still has that regeneration level then just list it as...

Regeneration Negation (At least Mid-Low, possibly Mid-Godly; Destroyed Fusion Zamasu's body with his Sword of Hope, who possibly possesses the immortality as Future Zamasu but due to fusing with Goku Black's mortal body, he's immortality was effected but to what extent is unknown, however, he could still regenerate from Trunks cutting large wounds into his torso and Vegito putting a hole in his body with his Spirit Sword attack)

This should make everyone happy as it keeps the potential Mid-Godly regeneration that Zamasu possess but highlights that his regeneration was effected to some degree so incorporates his lesser feats of regeneration as a low end. However, if y'all want something different, I'm open to suggestions.

This should make everyone happy as it keeps the potential Mid-Godly regeneration that Zamasu possess but highlights that his regeneration was effected to some degree so incorporates his lesser feats of regeneration as a low end. However, if y'all want something different, I'm open to suggestions.
I filed at least Mid-High, possibly Mid-Godly. Recalling Atsushi Kido in the interview with the release of episode 66, said in the Dragon Ball world standards Merged Zamasu as a "cheat" character, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.

It looks like DDM also previously looked fine with at least Mid-High regen negation

I filed at least Mid-High, possibly Mid-Godly. Recalling Atsushi Kido in the interview with the release of episode 66, said in the Dragon Ball world standards Merged Zamasu as a "cheat" character, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.

It looks like DDM also previously looked fine with at least Mid-High regen negation
Forgot about that, yeah at least Mid-High, possibly Mid-Godly is all good.

Don’t forget Goku’s 3-A ratings need to be changed from the other thread with the added justifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back