• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZERO

They could've easily grabbed Budokai Tenkaichi 2, modded it, ripped out it's cover and replaced it with a new one but whatever suits your boat. (though maybe easily is a stretch but the last two steps are quite easy)

Linkfoi12 said:
Jiren stronger then Infinite Zamasu 100% confirmed now. :)
That's been 100% confirmed for ages. Now it's just beating a dead horse :^)

What's being confirmed here is that MUI goku is above beerus. And jiren is mostlikely as well if we take that "mightiest foe in DB history". Which should be true

Finally Herms proved that MUI Goku and Jiren >>> GoD's just like I've been saying for ages.

Finally the whole Jiren vs Beerus thing can be put to rest.

Hopefully it can. And since this is for episode 129, it seems we will get the statements on March 3rd in the show itself.

ZERO7772 said:
Call me idiot but I don't see them calling him above GoD level anywhere 0__0
"That is power that surpasses even a God of Destruction...!!!"

"it is a realm even gods cannot reach"

"Mightiest foe in DB history"

Also I'm curious; if someone dies in the World of Void, do they have no universe's Otherworld to go to? So did Android 17 just get deleted when he self-destructed?

you know it would be stupidier if 17 patrols the island as a dead person lol

Assaltwaffle said:
Also I'm curious; if someone dies in the World of Void, do they have no universe's Otherworld to go to? So did Android 17 just get deleted when he self-destructed?
Maybe his spirit is doomed to wander the World of Void.

Whats the point of your body to responds on his own to any danger if you need to activate it? You need it, especially Goku at most in those moment that he is relaxing.

Pannaliciour said:
Whats the point of your body to responds on his own to any danger if you need to activate it? You need it, especially Goku at most in those moment that he is relaxing.
Cause that's how it works. So yeah. He needs the form to utilize UI. If you believe otherwise, the burden of proof will shift into you, since you are the one making the positive claim.

MUI Goatku and Big J would be insanely high up on the Low 2-C scale.

Wouldn't they be 2-C if MUI Goku is really unbeatable.

Well, it depends on how far apart is a realm higher than the hakaishins. Could be small, or it could be huge.

All that we know is that the promo says that it is a realm above Even the gods

Wouldn't they be 2-C if MUI Goku is really unbeatable.

Well, it depends on how far apart is a realm higher than the hakaishins. Could be small, or it could be huge.

All that we know is that the promo says that it is a realm above Even the gods

Zeno is 2-C

Being stronger than a high-end Low 2-C doesn't automatically mean they are 2-C. I think there's a good possibility given how high the GoDs themselves are on the Low 2-C scale, but we'll need feats.

AKM sama said:
Being stronger than a high-end Low 2-C doesn't automatically mean they are 2-C. I think there's a good possibility given how high the GoDs themselves are on the Low 2-C scale, but we'll need feats.
Zeno is 2-C

Cause that's how it works. So yeah. He needs the form to utilize UI. If you believe otherwise, the burden of proof will shift into you, since you are the one making the positive claim.

Ja thats right, it just doesnt make sense to me. Especially seeing whis not needing a different form to responds to any danger.

LordWhis said:
AKM sama said:
Zeno has them feats.
If MUI Goku is really unbeatable then even Zeno shouldn't be able to beat him.
We'll need a direct statement implying that, and the statement should include the angels, GP and Zeno. And I don't think MUI Goku > Whis, let alone Zeno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back