• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's see. Gohan>Cell was debunked, Moon level early tiers doesn't have enough evidence, 2-A Heroes was debunked, and 2-C Dragon Ball is debunked.

The only thing left now is High Universe level God tiers, maybe. I think they could be at that tier, because the World of the Kais, despite maybe not being temporally sepearate, is certainly in another spatial realm.

SSG Goku, who's literally the weakest God. However, that's if this is accepted.

So basically every 3-A would become High 3-A? As long as we don't mention the World of Void at all on this matter, I wouldn't mind.

Nothing about the World of Void unless you want to say the same Jiren who fought on par with Goku was the one that shook the World of Void.

Goku was going to destroy both the Living World and World of the Kais. The World of the Kais is spatially separated from the Living World, so it's a High 3-A feat. At least, that's what I understand it as, more imput would be appreciated.

@Blast No.

Wouldn't this give infinite speed to anyone beyond kid Buu in Toeiverse, as Buu flew from the afterlife to the world of the kais in seconds. (Tho this tois only in the Toeiverse)

I... Didn't know someone could become High 3-A for destroying multiple spatially separated places, and I'm not really seeing how it makes sense with how the description is laid out.

I'm lost here as well on why this would be High 3-A. :/

The Toei world doesn't seem to be set up the same way. Also, he teleported.

Well in the manga he teleported but in the toeiverse he flew, as I remember in the clip he flew in the sky, and unlike the Manga he didn't appeare out of nowhere but came flying from far away.

You see him dissapear like teleportation. It's more likely that he teleported on the planet and flew nearby.

ByAsura said:
Goku was going to destroy both the Living World and World of the Kais. The World of the Kais is spatially separated from the Living World, so it's a High 3-A feat. At least, that's what I understand it as, more imput would be appreciated.
@Blast No.
Wait! Wouldn't that also give I'm manga Champa and Vados infinite speed?

@Eminiteable He did match a significantly stronger Cell with one arm. So probably.

@Adem I checked and it probably is flying, but the Kai world was portrayed as a planet in the afterlife in this episode. To substantiate this point, the first mentio of the revised Kai world in Daizenshuu was October, 1995 or after, while this episode came out in September.

Actually, never mind. He wasn't going to destroy space, just all matter within. So I'm dropping this. All the points have been debunked.

@Null We don't have enough information. It could be either, as you mentioned.

That doesn't make the universe small, if that's what you're suggesting, it just makes Bulma incredibly smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back