• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. We aren't arguing the DB universe is infinite (as in planets, stars, galaxies, etc), just empty space.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Still, didn't Bulma calculate the size of the universe using the Dragon Radar?
Maybe Bulma misunderstood the Dragon Radar data and doesn't really measure infinity.

They still found the Super Dragon Balls (including the centre and edge of the universe), so I highly doubt it.

You missed my edit. Bulma was able to find the centre and edge of the universe.

Also, we're not given this information, it's not implied either. So this is head canon.

I only said two times to stay in line with how the wiki works, in reality it would be crazyily higher considering he was able to destroy cell at a cellular level.

ByAsura said:
You missed my edit. Bulma was able to find the centre and edge of the universe.
Also, we're not given this information, it's not implied either. So this is head canon.
The "center" of infinite is everywhere.
Scan of Bulma finding the edge of the universe? I just remember that she found the center...

Eminiteable said:
I only said two times to stay in line with how the wiki works, in reality it would be crazyily higher considering he was able to destroy cell at a cellular level.
Thats actually just h9w ki works, it can destroy you on those levels with a small gap in power as long as it overpowers ypu significantily

Sorry to bring this up again. These two scans imply that the Afterlife has a different flow of time than that of earth. One of them even says that earth has a different time flow.

To back this up, AwkguyDB pointed out that Gotenks unlocks SSJ3 while in the ROSAT, which also has a slower flow of time.

So thoughts?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Doesn't this mean the're different space-time continums?
More like each universe in the DBverse is made by multiple universal size realms/dimensions (Which are the Afterlife and the Living World, and the Demon Realm if you count it as equal to the Living World).

But each of the universe exist in the same timeline/space-time continuum, similar to the universes in the DCverse (since they are physical separated universes coexisting in a single timeline).

More like each universe in the DBverse is made by multiple universal size realms/dimensions (Which are the Afterlife and the Living World, and the Demon Realm if you count it as equal to the Living World).

But each of the universe exist in the same timeline/space-time continuum, similar to the 52 universes in the DCverse (since they are physical separated universes coexisting in a single timeline).

They have a different flow of time tho.

Nullflowerblush said:
Doesn't the DCverse have infinite universes?
Depend by which era, since the DC multiverse had quite a lot of crisis which change its structure.

From having infinite amount of universes (during the Golden Age and Silver Age), from having dozens of universes (at the beginning of the New 52), to having just one single universe (at the beginning of the Bronze Age).

Are you talking about the Afterlife having a difference flow of time, or each universes having a different flow of time?

The afterlife.

Giygas3 said:
@Stefano We don't treat the Universes as having the same Space-Time continuum.
For Space-Time continuum i was referring to timeline (as a synonym), i was using the term realm instead to referring to the different dimensions existing in each universe.

Ah, okay then. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I would in the case for Dragon Ball, distinguish a Space-Time continuum from a timeline as a whole.

So the living world and the afterlife are universe sized realms that are separated, require dimension travel, and have different flows of time. Is this enough to qualify them as different space time continuums? If so, how does this affect the 3-As? Does it make them High 3-A?

Zamasu Chan said:
So the living world and the afterlife are universe sized realms that are separated, require dimension travel, and have different flows of time. Is this enough to qualify them as different space time continuums? If so, how does this affect the 3-As? Does it make them High 3-A?
Assuming this is accepted, it depend entirely by how we are going to interprete Goku and Beerus's feat.

If Goku and Beerus's clash was going to destroy only the physical matter, then either the 3-A remain or it is change by High 3-A as ByAsura suggest.

If Goku and Beerus's clash was going to destroy also the space-time, then either it would be Low 2-C (as this would be power minimum needed to perform the feat) to fully 2-C.

And this for who is below God of Destruction level, instead everyone on that level (and beyond) are going to upgraded to 2-C, due of Whis and Vados's statement about Gods of Destruction's power.

Well due to the interpretation of the feat, it's probably gonna be 3-A to High 3-A. Those who scale above IZ would be 2-C and Beerus, Champa, Broly, Jiren, UI Goku, and Gogeta scale two destroying 2 macroverses, or 6 universes in AP.

If this gets accepted of course.

DanielX7 said:
The "center" of infinite is everywhere.
Scan of Bulma finding the edge of the universe? I just remember that she found the center...
The physical universe.

When Jaco was looking for the radar.

Stefano4444 said:
If Goku and Beerus's clash was going to destroy only the physical matter, then either the 3-A remain or it is change by High 3-A as ByAsura suggest.
I was wrong on that. There's no evidence for High 3-A.

All this so called evidence of High-3-A or 2-C has been discussed and rejected countless of times.

Universe 7 is not Infinite in size;therefore, Beerus and Goku clash was 3-A and not High-3-A. Bulma finding the center and the edge of the universe is a strong evidence that U7 is finite in size.

WoV being Infinite in size is a misstranlation.

Univese 7 macrocosm for Beerus and Goku 2-C clash needs evidence from DBS Anime.

Deizenshu is outdated and has been replaced with new info on DBS Anime.

What happen with Fuu statement of being DBX2 2-A on so called miss-translation of being infinite and not countless?

Did it ever get translated?

ProudLearner said:
Where is the afterlife on the current and accepted map from DBS? If they are separate will it be 2-C since both have the same size?
That is only Whis's visual interpretation of the universe, it isn't support to be fully accurate, it doesn't make the previous info about the universe's cosmology outdated/inaccurate.

Even the DBS Manga show the 7th Universe to be structured like it was in the past, so the Afterlife and Living World are still both physically separated realms and each are equal in size.

"What happen with Fuu statement of being DBX2 2-A on so called miss-translation of being infinite and not countless?"

A mistranslation? Buddy, this isn't like where we get a Japanese-only game or a manga chapter that hasn't been localised yet. What Fu said literally cannot be a mistranslation since it came from a game that was translated by the guys who made the game.

Nullflowerblush said:
"What happen with Fuu statement of being DBX2 2-A on so called miss-translation of being infinite and not countless?"

A mistranslation? Buddy, this isn't like where we get a Japanese-only game or a manga chapter that hasn't been localised yet. What Fu said literally cannot be a mistranslation since it came from a game that was translated by the guys who made the game.
WHAT? No, it wasn't translated by the guys who made the game at all.

Zamasu Chan said:
@Proud should be differentiate the anime and manga cosmologies?
Yes and No. Both use the same cosmology yet the anime does not use that old globe. We never seen it in the original manga or DBS anime. Just Kai and DBS Chou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back