• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Infinite Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a fool for missing that Shenron quote.
So I succeeded in dragging you to here, one way or another.
7395-gawrguraha.png

You need proof to back your claims, notice how (DBS) Frieza doesn't have a halo over his head while in Hell unlike (GT/Toei) Frieza or are you going to assume the fairies took it?

Nah, this is completely wrong, DBS Frieza clearly has a halo in Hell too.

The frames in the scene you posted are literally just genuinely animation errors or from the looks of it, possibly that the Cocoon was covering it.

So I succeeded in dragging you to here, one way or another.
7395-gawrguraha.png
Be silent. I am of my own free will.
I think there are more quotes from the Universe, like from Beerus in episode 92 quoting about the universe, and I think in the manga there is a quote about the Universe ( there tournament of universe 6 )
Interesting, well you already know my stance on things. Btw, what are the counter arguments?
And why is this already three pages long? Don't answer that.

Exept when we see the universe from outside and there is a bound in form bubles around the universes

The point is there there is an edge, bulma is talking about the area she has to scan in search of the super dragon balls, if the universe was infinite changing position wouldn't matter for scaning the entire area since the distance would be the same since it would be infinite

This one of king kai is not talking about any "observable universe" anywhere, it is only talking about "the universe" in general, no where in the scan it says what you said

no, it says that it is talking about "the whole world" there, so it is talking about the entire universe, so it is a contradiction

This says that both light and darkness are infinite

This was discussed in the thread about gt, cosmology does not scale due to MWI, all possibities become real, so all possibilities for cosmology also become real, so this is not relevant here

"Also about Bulma statement that they live at the edge of the Universe is kinda being overused and ignoring all the previous statements, also that it seems highly unlikely for eartg or milky way galaxy to be at the edge, it is more reasonable that Bulma is talking about observable Universe"

Why it is "unlikely"? The statement itself never says anything about it taling about only an specific part of the universe

Here is my summary from the earlier thread, it was agreed to have a new thread to be created after both sides made summaries, kind of dishonest that the promise wasn't kept

The counter argument being used for the universe having an edge is that it is the edge of the "observable/light part" of the universe and that after that there is an infinite darkness that is infinite in size, but when we see the universe from an outside perspective we see no greater darkness surrounding a light part of it, which would disqualify this said darkness from even being a thing at all, some brought up how we don't see the other dimensions of the macrocosm, but since they are other dimensions they would be in other planes of existance and wouldn't be seeable from an outside perspective, plus the model used to say that they would be seeable is never used in the dbz manga and dbs anime so the series depiction takes precedence over it anyway,
it says
that it is talking about any observable universe in place of the entire universe, and we have no reason to believe that it is talking about an specific part of it, which is further corroborated by the fact that the whole point of bulma wanting to go to the center of the universe in the first place was to be able to scan the entirety of space to search for the super dragon balls

the statement itself never specified

Dude stop bringing Brazilian scans everytime, they have no value here, bring only translation from japanese

If the argument is about the darkness being the infinite thing, then why are we bringing scans about the supposed "observable universe"?

That is also a valid point i feel

Firestorm didn't agreed

The counterarguments are weak

Interesting, well you already know my stance on things. Btw, what are the counter arguments?
And why is this already three pages long? Don't answer that.
Everything has been addressed and said, many things were repeated from previous thread and other were has been left to "agree and disagree", in page 2.
Be silent. I am of my own free will.
vegeta-kneel.gif

And why is this already three pages long?
Average DB crt, but ended within 3 pages for this time, you can praise me all you want.

Nah, this is completely wrong, DBS Frieza clearly has a halo in Hell too.

The frames in the scene you posted are literally just genuinely animation errors or from the looks of it, possibly that the Cocoon was covering it.

2:00

also it’s not the hell in the afterlife it’s earth’s specialized hell meaning it’s exclusive to Frieza so there’s no indication hell is different thought I’d mention it since I forgot to

The counterarguments are weak
dude, that is not helpful and it is disrespectful, stop it

Well, I think number 1 should explain that, since he's amazing, isn't he?
okay, if you want to be this rude go on, i will report this if you continue, like, holy shit i only disagreed on a thing for a fictional series about an alien golden monkey man and you feel the need to be condescending like this?

You look away for ONE SECOND. . .
STOP! POSTING! ABOUT DB COSMOLOGY THREADS! I'M TIRED OF SEEING THEM!!!

My friends on Twitter send me DB Cosmology threads, on Discord it's ******* DB Cosmology threads. . .I was in a group chat, right? And ALL of the members were just talking about DB Cosmology stuff. I showed the DBS Goku page to my best friend, and the AP, I highlighted it and I said "Hey bro, when the Goku AP is wrong!" Haha, [cha la head cha la]! I ******* looked at the Staff Discussion forum, saw those cosmology threads and I said, "That's a bit wanky!" I looked at my Goku Funko, I think of VSBW, and I go "Goku? More like Gopoo!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it is still not helpful, plus there is the other thing he said
It gives reasoning for why he is voting, and what he sees as contention or not. In this case he sees none of it as contention as it is all weak in his opinion. I also said that specific remark wasn't disrespectful, I go as far to say that others were bordering the line of condescending. Stop point out useless things, all it does is clog the thread.

dude, that is not helpful and it is disrespectful, stop it

okay, if you want to be this rude go on, i will report this if you continue, like, holy shit i only disagreed on a thing for a fictional series about an alien golden monkey man and you feel the need to be condescending like this?
Out of the blue? I didn't do anything to you, you're cursing yourself, I have nothing to do with your anger, get me out of this.

Out of the blue? I didn't do anything to you, you're cursing yourself, I have nothing to do with your anger, get me out of this.
you get condescending and outright disrespectful with me multiple times already in multiple threads, you were even warned about it and yet you still did it here:
Well, I think number 1 should explain that, since he's amazing, isn't he?
it is anything but "out of the blue"

Might I peruse the posts that feature opposing viewpoints? Moreover, do we have any established criteria with regards to visual representations that oppose or conflict with the narrative?

I do trust that the contention concerning visual interpretation does not pertain to the artistic limitations of depicting the vastness of the cosmos, as it would be akin to expecting artists to portray an infinite expanse.

Might I peruse the posts that feature opposing viewpoints? Moreover, do we have any established criteria with regards to visual representations that oppose or conflict with the narrative?
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING
Fr tho, thread would be elite tier if you summarized and included the opposing view so someone (especially mods who seem to be scarce rn) can read the post and quickly make their decision. I trust that omega can say whether or not you are misconstruing their argument and you can change it accordingly.

Anyway, thanks for being reasonable to everyone, i have asked mods to look at the thread and give some judgement. Hope this thread can stay on topic and do not get derailed unless some new arguements someone has to bring that hasn't been brought up or discussed to great lengths in previous thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back