• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Infinite Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
every timeline branches since the vary begining of creation of said timelines, aka every possibility for how said creation went also becomes real, we don't know when gt's branched, to say that it branched off the super timeline is baseless
Agree to disagree, we don't know in the first place that DB universe was created or was ever existing, regardless if they were ever different, it would need a evidence as it falls under extraordinary claim. Every possibilities doesn't stand for anything illogical and to say some extraordinary changes would take place definitely require evidence.

yeah, which also included the part about how the dbs anime doesn't use it at all, but i think that id we start to argue this here we will go off topic really fast

i read the said "top" and i disagree with on that, i concede on the number of planets thing

absolutely, me for instance agree with infinite universe toei

not really, cosmology between the two doesn't scale, MWI makes it so that every possibility for cosmologies comes true, so since we have no evidence of them sharing cosmology, we don't use one to the other, that was already decided the moment gt was dubbed an alternate timeline
the macrocosm map is still accepted on the wiki if you check the crt it’s just not using the map for A calc since it’s not drawn to scale (I even reread the crt)

mb I didn’t notice you said that

Btw Fire Storm is put twice on agree and Griffin agreed

Agree to disagree, we don't know in the first place that DB universe was created or was ever existing, regardless if they were ever different, it would need a evidence as it falls under extraordinary claim. Every possibilities doesn't stand for anything illogical and to say some extraordinary changes would take place definitely require evidence.
I don't have any scans current which connect them. Like I said it comes down to a concept of likeliness. Yes you are right it can be different but it likely is the same.
We can let mods decide whether or not the anime which follows the cosmology of DBZ virtually to a tee is the same cosmology.
very well, agree to disagree it is

the macrocosm map is still accepted on the wiki if you check the crt it’s just not using the map for A calc since it’s not drawn to scale (I even reread the crt)
not for the anime of dbs, the proposal was to remove the map completely since it isn't used in the anime at all, if you want to discuss this further, go to that thread, not this one

mb I didn’t notice you said that
(y)

Btw Fire Storm is put twice on agree and Griffin agreed
i still believe that we should ask him directly, i will that right now

It's obvious, but anyway... :censored::whistle:
you would be surprised

While I agree with the premise of this thread that statement isn't entirely true considering how differently Hell is depicted between GT and Super.
Hell isnt depicted differently in GT and Super just that Super Frieza has his own individual hell which has fairies because he hates “good”
very well, agree to disagree it is

not for the anime of dbs, the proposal was to remove the map completely since it isn't used in the anime at all, if you want to discuss this further, go to that thread, not this one

(y)

i still believe that we should ask him directly, i will that right now

you would be surprised
fair enough

also fire told reiner he agreed offsite but you can ask him

Okay then, I believe everything has been answered, so unless we are set on went to 7 pages with continous repeat. We can move on.
also fire told reiner he agreed offsite but you can ask him
Nah, he didn't, It's just I have worked on ben 10 Cosmology with firestorm, he once even told me in one of my thread that "I thought it was obvious that I agree when I am contributing to the OP with arguements and all and made my statement clear enough in the thread to be supportive" when I was thinking otherwise, so common sense.

Last edited:
Can I see an image of Dragon Ball Super's Hell?
Well, there are several hells for each person, I think hell is divided into areas, with each evil being belonging to such a place.
Hell isnt depicted differently in GT and Super just that Super Frieza has his own individual hell which has fairies because he hates “good”
You need proof to back your claims, notice how (DBS) Frieza doesn't have a halo over his head while in Hell unlike (GT/Toei) Frieza or are you going to assume the fairies took it?

I'm not going to discuss this any further since this doesn't effect the overall objective of this CRT and is kinda derailing but making assumptions just to composite clear inconsistencies and differences into "making sense" isn't going to fly in any CRT, the overall canon cosmology is 2-B but it's clear the timelines can vary greatly from one another while still maintaining the same basic foundation and themes (heck even instant transmission works completely differently in the Cooler timeline).

basically this is a duplicate crt that doesn't put anything on top of a previously opened and unaccepted post it uses previously rejected arguments so I disagree.

basically this is a duplicate crt that doesn't put anything on top of a previously opened and unaccepted post it uses previously rejected arguments so I disagree.
Please do not misrepresent the CRT, we are not using the same arguments, there have been new arguments with anime supporting it, your comment isn't helping much, we have two team members agreeing.

? The previous rejected arguements? When was GT being a alternate Timeline was ever brought up? When was omega shenron statement ever brought up? Supported by alot of secondary evidences, The things this CRT follows is to go with things that has been properly established by alot of medias not misconception like we used to argue to disagree about "galaxies" and stuff.

No, 48 hrs of grace period, after that I'll inform @Firestorm808 that he can proceed with his Cosmology blog completion.
nope, we need 3 staffs
  • In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions. However, it is important to note that this requirement should not be interpreted as a guarantee that the proposed revisions will be approved if a minimum of three staff members have given their approval. In cases involving big or controversial changes, or in situations where a verse is one where many of our staff members are knowledgeable, it may be advisable to involve as many staff members as possible in the review and approval process. This requirement is in place to ensure that revisions to popular or widely-recognized series verses are thoroughly reviewed and approved by a sufficient number of individuals with the necessary expertise and knowledge.
we shouldn't rush this, we should call the maximum amount of staff possible to properly evaluate this, but since this is a extremely controversial thing, we likrly need far more than that

Last edited:
Exept when we see the universe from outside and there is a bound in form bubles around the universes

The point is there there is an edge, bulma is talking about the area she has to scan in search of the super dragon balls, if the universe was infinite changing position wouldn't matter for scaning the entire area since the distance would be the same since it would be infinite

This one of king kai is not talking about any "observable universe" anywhere, it is only talking about "the universe" in general, no where in the scan it says what you said

no, it says that it is talking about "the whole world" there, so it is talking about the entire universe, so it is a contradiction

This says that both light and darkness are infinite

This was discussed in the thread about gt, cosmology does not scale due to MWI, all possibities become real, so all possibilities for cosmology also become real, so this is not relevant here

"Also about Bulma statement that they live at the edge of the Universe is kinda being overused and ignoring all the previous statements, also that it seems highly unlikely for eartg or milky way galaxy to be at the edge, it is more reasonable that Bulma is talking about observable Universe"

Why it is "unlikely"? The statement itself never says anything about it taling about only an specific part of the universe

Here is my summary from the earlier thread, it was agreed to have a new thread to be created after both sides made summaries, kind of dishonest that the promise wasn't kept

The counter argument being used for the universe having an edge is that it is the edge of the "observable/light part" of the universe and that after that there is an infinite darkness that is infinite in size, but when we see the universe from an outside perspective we see no greater darkness surrounding a light part of it, which would disqualify this said darkness from even being a thing at all, some brought up how we don't see the other dimensions of the macrocosm, but since they are other dimensions they would be in other planes of existance and wouldn't be seeable from an outside perspective, plus the model used to say that they would be seeable is never used in the dbz manga and dbs anime so the series depiction takes precedence over it anyway,
it says
that it is talking about any observable universe in place of the entire universe, and we have no reason to believe that it is talking about an specific part of it, which is further corroborated by the fact that the whole point of bulma wanting to go to the center of the universe in the first place was to be able to scan the entirety of space to search for the super dragon balls

the statement itself never specified

Dude stop bringing Brazilian scans everytime, they have no value here, bring only translation from japanese

If the argument is about the darkness being the infinite thing, then why are we bringing scans about the supposed "observable universe"?

That is also a valid point i feel

Firestorm didn't agreed

. just putting this here to make it easier for future staff to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back