• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse Revision (2-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, guys, I understand that this is a big thing for you and all but...

Ahem

We are in the middle of a lock down. Everything on this thread will be erased.

Wait until after the forum move.

I agree with the OP since the translation is accurate, also, this can be saved via Wayback Machine if anyone's complaining about "Lock downs".

Fine. Whatever. I don't agree and I think using a thread that's going to be deleted to upgrade one of the most controversial verses in vs debates is general is a bad idea. Edit: Ninja'd.

You guys realize Goku's gonna become a 2-A punching bag now right?

Guys, we don't need to derail with "Someone's going to make a thread against 2-A standards" or "Goku's going to be a punching bag." Stay on topic.

The Wright Way said:
Fine. Whatever. I don't agree and I think using a thread that's going to be deleted to upgrade one of the most controversial verses in vs debates is general is a bad idea. Edit: Ninja'd.
You guys realize Goku's gonna become a 2-A punching bag now right?
You can save threads in the wayback.

Characters exclusive to Shin Budokai appear and directly stated within the lore of Heroes to be directly linked. Shin Budokai content is directly tied into the lore of Xenoverse and Heroes. So yes it's directly linked to both series and can accurately scale to both.

AKM's answer is wayback machine is fine and all, but I don't see what the rush is. Many of the staff members who were associated with this in the past, are not active due to the lockdown. Soon the forum move will happen and all the staff members will be busy updating the links and all. And it's still better to have this recorded in our own thread instead of wayback machine. Every other big and controversial revision thread has been put on hold, for example.

Anyway, I agree with the OP.

>every other big and controversial revision thread

Big maybe but it actually doesn't look controversial to me, everyone seems to be ok with it I think?

It's DB

And it's 2-A

And it's been debated countless times in the past which have always been controversial.

Wait till people notice it and it will turn controversial. And it's still pretty big considering we're updating several noticeable characters to a noteworthy tier.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Characters exclusive to Shin Budokai appear and directly stated within the lore of Heroes to be directly linked. Shin Budokai content is directly tied into the lore of Xenoverse and Heroes. So yes it's directly linked to both series and can accurately scale to both.
What's the evidence?

What's the evidence?

It's literally in the OP. Aside from the fact that Beat's world is shown to contain all the Bandai DB games as fiction, Shin Budokai and Infinite World are straight-up shown to be canon and Ultimate Tenkaichi which is the sequel to Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is also shown.

Kepekley23 said:
What's the evidence?
It's literally in the OP. Aside from the fact that Beat's world is shown to contain all the Bandai DB games as fiction, Shin Budokai and Infinite World are straight-up shown to be canon and Ultimate Tenkaichi which is the sequel to Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is also shown.

That's not evidence, that's just a statement. How is it shown, where is it shown?

Chariot190 said:
>That's not evidence, that's just a statement
You do know statements can be evidence? Especially if it's explicit.
Yes, and I don't doubt that there is such a statement in Heroes, I'd just like to know what it is.

But, he said what it is? The budokai games and all that exist within that canon. Tb3 has a infinite world quote. If tb3 is canon with heroes, then that infinite world line is canon too. Ergo heroes has infinite world's because tb3 does.

Chariot190 said:
But, he said what it is? The budokai games and all that exist within that canon. Tb3 has a infinite world quote. If tb3 is canon with heroes, then that infinite world line is canon too. Ergo heroes has infinite world's because tb3 does.
Anyone can say that it's true, I just want to know where the statement comes from.

I will try to find the exact 'solid' stuff but it's, like, common Heroes knowledge that it's a crossover for DB Games. You get sucked into the 'fictional' timeline right from the start, and even the earliest trailers show your player getting sucked into the game's screen in the 'real world'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back