• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you did was stonewalling saying "no it qualifies" and it is not a counter my guy.

Regardless I'll stop arguing because I already said my point and made it very clear.
I explained why I qualify your only argument was that you countered it when you didn’t and I used the FAQ and scans as proof
Real talk, this "wait for Ultima" cope is getting really old. If we're at an impasse then ask more staff to evaluate this. Waiting for a staff member who's almost never active for over a month is as asinine as it gets.
Sure but some of the requirements you said were needed for 5D exist
Actually existing qualitatively superior to the space-time of the multiverse. Or on a higher plane that completely trivializes 4-dimensional space-time. Or existing above the multiverse such that its space-time is infinitesimal to you. So far, all I've seen is that the Crack of Time is a segregated section of reality that lacks time or something along those lines.

Like, I guess you can keep sending scans until something sticks (frankly the Low 1-C DB craze is getting old) but I doubt it'd help, since if you had anything that explicit it'd have been sent by now.
Existing/Being Superior/Beyond Space-Time Super Space-Time 超時空 Super Dimensional you can say these statements don’t mean anything but they do with supporting evidence they’re shown to trivialize 4-dimensional space time there being an infinite amount of them and interconnecting them

The CoT does everything you said is needed for Low 1-C and you agreed dwarf the countless space times but why is it not Low 1-C? I’m fine with getting more staff but Ultima should realistically come soon now as he’s now in a gc I’m in which happened a couple hours ago
More like, pathetic and desperate*

No offense but Dragon Ball supporters are almost all like this.
You say you don’t insult me but then you called me pathetic and desperate
Besides I've called @Maverick_Zero_X, @Eficiente and @Emirp sumitpo, so, again, Ultima isn't needed.
ok that’s fine but if Ultima can come in the timespan he can contribute as well
Got caught up, I agree with @StrymULTRA’s points.

Also yeah, please don’t use “Ultima is coming” as a means to stonewall the thread indefinitely. That doesn’t work anymore if a whole month has passed.
Okay
Aight, is just that I have little patience lol.
Doesn’t give you the right to insult people

I already countered all of that. Vague "beyond" scans ain't doing it chief.

I am not repeating myself, all I'll do is waiting staff, as your stonewalling ain't helping.

Edit: I see that you completely ignored my debunks against crystals being timelines. May I ask why I am supposed to still continue the conversation?

I already countered all of that. Vague "beyond" scans ain't doing it chief.

I am not repeating myself, all I'll do is waiting staff, as your stonewalling ain't helping.

Edit: I see that you completely ignored my debunks against crystals being timelines. May I ask why I am supposed to still continue the conversation?
Its not vague and those aren’t my only scans I’ve shown statements of it being literally called a Super Space Time and shown it puts time crystals into insignificance there’s nothing vague the statements are actually consistent

Feel free not to repeat yourself I want staff evaluation as much as possible and hopefully they read my arguments and come up with a conclusion addressing my points

“The crystals seem too small” isn’t an argument you tried to use that argument for Fu’s universe not being an actual 4D universe as well even though it was called a space time I’ve shown that the crystals are actually timelines plus this

Strawman, I said that it was, just that is something like Alien X, who is HDE due to his body containing an universe.

None of this counters what I said about the nature of the crystals lol.
Talking about on discord you said that in a server I was in with you but if you don’t think that now then don’t worry about it anymore

It clearly shows a crystal is a timeline? I never saw you countering that but you may reply to it if you want but my scans showed that non existent histories and histories all exist in the CoT

It clearly shows a crystal is a timeline? I never saw you countering that but you may reply to it if you want but my scans showed that non existent histories and histories all exist in the CoT
The entire thing is here.

Besides, I feel like I'm wasting time rn, and I'll just wait for staff to comment.

The entire thing is here.

Besides, I feel like I'm wasting time rn, and I'll just wait for staff to comment.
Bro your whole argument against crystals being timeline is because it’s the right size to move out of the way from it still has hyper volume and contains worlds with this logic you’d be downgrading any 4D thing that looks small Im fine with waiting for staff but that argument doesn’t refute any scans I’ve shown
I’m the one who should feel like their wasting their time doing all of this you literally ignored all my scans showing that the crystals are timelines because the crystals seem small

Bro your whole argument against crystals being timeline is because it’s the right size to move out of the way from it still has hyper volume and contains worlds with this logic you’d be downgrading any 4D thing that looks small Im fine with waiting for staff but that argument doesn’t refute any scans I’ve shown
I’m the one who should feel like their wasting their time doing all of this you literally ignored all my scans showing that the crystals are timelines because the crystals seem small
It doesn't make sense fot a literal timeline to be big as a human being, common sense comes before your fancy terms.

And yes, Alien X is 4D but still human sized despite having the same principle.

The evidence is all there for the crystals being literal timelines, and not just some portals or whatever, the size argument doesn't work here. If it was simply just a portal, why are those histories literally getting destroyed? "History is changing" while the crystals are literally getting destroyed. So the COT literally dwarfs those 4d spacetimes, and that's where the statements all start to come together and coincide with each other.

I said that the crystals are representation of said timelines.

A representation is obviously destroyed if the thing it is supposed to reflect is destroyed as well.

It doesn't make sense fot a literal timeline to be big as a human being, common sense comes before your fancy terms.

And yes, Alien X is 4D but still human sized despite having the same principle.
Okay so you just gave an example of why it could be the case and you just said no? I’m confused
I said that the crystals are representation of said timelines.

A representation is obviously destroyed if the thing it is supposed to reflect is destroyed as well.
Bro what? I sent my scans the crystals are shown to be timelines and events of things in a timeline are shown to happen in a crystal you can’t just dismiss all this evidence because you think the same thing can’t happen in DB and only in other verses

Okay so you just gave an example of why it could be the case and you just said no? I’m confused
Unless Alien X is literally universe sized, then no, the seeds do not prove that Fu was universe sizes.
Bro what? I sent my scans the crystals are shown to be timelines and events of things in a timeline are shown to happen in a crystal
The crystal is the representation of a timeline at best, not a literal timeline. With this logic a TV showing a starry sky is a literal pocket dimension.
think the same thing can’t happen in DB and only in other verses
Nice strawman.

Unless Alien X is literally universe sized, then no, the seeds do not prove that Fu was universe sizes.

The crystal is the representation of a timeline at best, not a literal timeline. With this logic a TV showing a starry sky is a literal pocket dimension.

Nice strawman.
You just told me Alien X was a HDE and had the same principal of having a universe inside of him

Bad analogy we literally see Kid Buu and Goku fighting and then the screen zooms out and we see the fight is taking place in a crystal and it’s shown when it’s telling us histories are changing while the crystals are changing and they’re called histories the

Seemed that way but you literally said Alien X followed the same principle of having a space time inside of him and then basically said nah db doesn’t have it

You just told me Alien X was a HDE and had the same principal of having a universe inside of him
That was about the seeds of the tree, not the crystals. You should really read better my arguments.
Bad analogy we literally see Kid Buu and Goku fighting and then the screen zooms out and we see the fight is taking place in a crystal and it’s shown when it’s telling us histories are changing while the crystals are changing and they’re called histories the
Yeah because they represent those timelines. If the thing you're linked to is destroyed, you're too.
Seemed that way but you literally said Alien X followed the same principle of having a space time inside of him and then basically said nah db doesn’t have it
Read above. I talked about the seeds Fu had in his hand.
Jesus christ just wait for more staff input
I'm not the one keeping the conversation lol.

But yeah, from now on I'll just stop replying.

That was about the seeds of the tree, not the crystals. You should really read better my arguments.

Yeah because they represent those timelines. If the thing you're linked to is destroyed, you're too.

Read above. I talked about the seeds Fu had in his hand.

I'm not the one keeping the conversation lol.

But yeah, from now on I'll just stop replying.
Okay that’s fine you don’t have to keep replying but alongside them being called histories and them reacting to their history being destroyed and literal events happening inside the timeline not just a projection if you watch through the 10 second video you’d see that it’s not merely a projection but what’s actually happening inside the crystals and that’s not the only time we see that happening you’d have to find evidence proving it’s just representations when the context and scans say otherwise but you don’t have to reply since staff will just read both arguments of ours

Last edited:
Timelines are not only 4D, but infinite 4D at it.

I never denied 4D things can be human sized, but we're talking about timelines here.

Mind elaborating?

Give me a logical explanation on why FW is able to dodge a Crystal falling on them, with that crystal being comparable in size too.

Because Type 8 large size exists for a reason.

Moving out of the way of something counts as dodging. You just need enough speed and space.

These people can move across universal distances as if they're drinking a bottle of water lol.

I don't really have much of an opinion, but for now I suppose Styrm is making sense. Also, this is a verse specific thread as opposed to a wiki wide site policy, which isn't important enough to essentially make a single tiering system expert be Word of God. If someone like Ultima Reality has problems, he can always make a brand new thread to address what went on. But for now, it's best if we finish this thread without him.

The point of the crystals is them being 4-D. Size or not it doesn't matter, because size isn't what establishes dimensionality.

And as i explained before, it's literally the last of our issues, regardless.

I don't really have much of an opinion, but for now I suppose Styrm is making sense. Also, this is a verse specific thread as opposed to a wiki wide site policy, which isn't important enough to essentially make a single tiering system expert be Word of God. If someone like Ultima Reality has problems, he can always make a brand new thread to address what went on. But for now, it's best if we finish this thread without him.
Styrm isn't really making sense just kept on assuming things

idk why we start arguing over some visual now, by that logic we should downgrade all higher dimensional tier because higher dimensional being view the lower realm as small
Is not even a visual limitation, is the FW literally dodging those falling on them.

One thing is those being just in background, another is stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back