• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - Gohan's High 4-C upgrade

The justifications aren’t finished (they’re missing scans and references), and this revision also changes Goten’s scaling, which wasn’t finished either.

The revision is literally unfinished.
Should we put in the stuff besides the unfinished stuff like Goten?

Gohan’s new justifications are missing scans and references, and his base and SS2 stats in his first key don’t have any justification.
His Base should just scale above Goku's Base for obvious reasons (SSJ Multiplier is same for both), and his SSJ2 doesn't need a different justification from what it already has.

But I don't agree with his power eclipsing Goku's "many times over" like the blog claims.

The links just show his SSJ to be stronger than SSJ Goku, but nothing says he's many (as in >=4x) stronger than SSJ Goku.

It's not that hard really.

Base:"Equal if not stronger to his Buu Saga self since his power had stagnated since then, should be stronger than Base Form Cell Games Goku"

Super Saiyan 2:Honestly just the same thing that he has already.

It's not that hard really.

Base:"Equal if not stronger to his Buu Saga self since his power had stagnated since then, should be stronger than Base Form Cell Games Goku"

Super Saiyan 2:Honestly just the same thing that he has already.
Basically what I just said, besides that good addition that he's superior to his Cell Games self.

Anyways, I think in some of the links Null left in this thread there's the scans for it, so someone has to just pick them up and put them in the sandbox and problem solved.

He actually is seen holding it in SSJ at the time Goku was fighting buu

Forgive if the scans are improper in format but they do contain all the relevant info
In that case, post-Z-Sword training Gohan (and possibly Goku, as he could swing the Z-Sword around) would scale to ~2.04 Foe in base and 102 Foe as a Super Saiyan, placing him several times into 4-B.
0284-005.png

Here
Gohan’s new justifications are missing scans and references, and his base and SS2 stats in his first key don’t have any justification.
This is the justification if it helps we could just add the scans in the actual profile

Let's put the justifications in and then work on references.

We don't have this referencing issue for any other profile in Dragon Ball.

Let's put the justifications in and then work on references.

We don't have this referencing issue for any other profile in Dragon Ball.
Well the mod said we can put it in once we got the references in so you know the chapters to reference? Since if you do we could apply this also since Teen Gohan is stronger than Buu saga gohan would this affect him too?

Well the mod said we can put it in once we got the references in so you know the chapters to reference? Since if you do we could apply this also since Teen Gohan is stronger than Buu saga gohan would this affect him too?
I don't, but we don't do this referencing stuff for any other DB profile.

Let's just put in the justifications, and then come back to work on references.

I don't, but we don't do this referencing stuff for any other DB profile.

Let's just put in the justifications, and then come back to work on references.
None of the profiles are open besides Goten and Trunks so you should ask in the all forum thread to open up Gohan Goku and Vegeta and I’ll handle goten and trunks downscaling from SSJ

Buu Saga Goku and Vegeta are both High 4-C in their base forms by virtue of scaling above the Supreme Kai. Buu Saga Gohan should be given the same treatment; consequently, Cell Games Gohan and likely Goku would be upgraded, too.

Based on his own feats and statements...

Based on powerscaling...
The scaling chain goes as follows...
  • (Cell Games) Heavily Suppressed SSJ Gohan >>> 100% SSJ Goku > 50% SSJ Goku >>>>>> Super Trunks > DBZ 193 Perfect Cell >> "Warm-up" Perfect Cell >>>>>> Super Vegeta >>> SSJ Vegeta and Trunks > Semi-Perfect Cell = High 4-C
    • The gap between a heavily suppressed SSJ Gohan and Semi-Perfect Cell is large enough for even his base form to be comparable to Cell, taking into account the meager multiplier of Super Saiyan
  • (Buu Saga) Vegeta > Gohan >>> Yakon and Pui-Pui > Shin
also, about that yakon one, gohan knows that yakon can absorb auras now, so he was likely suggesting that he and goku take yakon on while suppressed as not to have their ki leak out of their body and get absorbed

So yeah.

Now, if you excuse me, The Breakers' open beta has already begun.
Agree FRA

I’m not him when it comes to that but if someone can find the chapters that it comes from we can finally apply this

Gohan Pulls out the Z sword in DBZ
chapter 278

SS1 Gohan is Shown training with it during DBZ chapter 280

Gohan displays mastery of the Z sword in base during DBZ chapter 284

all of those are from the manga.

Gohan Pulls out the Z sword in DBZ
chapter 278

SS1 Gohan is Shown training with it during DBZ chapter 280

Gohan displays mastery of the Z sword in base during DBZ chapter 284

all of those are from the manga.
Thanks now that I’m attempting to apply this I’m confused at the joule values for like Shin and stuff and how far into High 4-C they scale to

More support for Base Gohan (as well as Base Goku and Vegeta) scaling above Buu Saga Piccolo
yo can you help out?

Thanks now that I’m attempting to apply this I’m confused at the joule values for like Shin and stuff and how far into High 4-C they scale to

yo can you help out?
The Values in joules don’t matter much.

All we need is to add references to this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Nullflowerblush/Operation:_Buu_Saga

sandbox, specifically these parts:

allowing him to effortlessly wield the Z-Sword,…

Shown in DBZ manga chapter 284

whereas, previously, he required Super Saiyan…

Shown in DBZ manga chapters 278 and 280

Back