• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - Gohan's High 4-C upgrade

KIRI is clearly measured differently than PL. And even then, I'm pretty sure it also suffers similar issues about being non-linear. Remember when going from a PL of 139 to 180 was a tier jump from 9-B to 5-C? (Well, that should be more like High 8-C to 5-C after some other plans).

Though, that's a good point to probably exclude Yakon, but base forms being above Pui Pui should still be in play.

I'll just address this bit:

Gohan (and base Goku) is not implied to be heavily superior to Yakon. As the OP points out, Gohan indicates it will take both of them together to Yakon. And when we get a comparison of the power between Yakon and Super Saiyan Goku, the comparison is 800 to 3,000. I know that power levels are nonsense, but Super Saiyan Goku is supposed to be 50 times his base form, no? The gap between 800 and 3,000 is a lot smaller than that.

So just that bit of the scaling chain I find questionable.
Well, Goku was hardly at full power at that point. He only transformed to brighten up the environment, meaning his Power Level at that moment could be anywhere between 50% of Super Saiyan to marginally above his base form.

Also, yes, there is the issue of Power Levels in general being scaled exponentially rather than linearly.

I think that as long as super doesn't contradict the timeline (the 10 years timeskip thing) it should be fine to backscale

It might already be contradicted, idk

Actually trunks training and his fight with dabura is canon to both anime and manga DBS, thus no need for new profiles

If it can't be done in this thread i don't mind doing a little clean up thread after this is applied

The suggested changes are still missing scans and the required references, so… no.

Also Goten’s stats need to be changed, and that’s not even remotely ready to be applied.

Buu Saga Goku and Vegeta are both High 4-C in their base forms by virtue of scaling above the Supreme Kai. Buu Saga Gohan should be given the same treatment; consequently, Cell Games Gohan and likely Goku would be upgraded, too.

Based on his own feats and statements...

Based on powerscaling...
The scaling chain goes as follows...
  • (Cell Games) Heavily Suppressed SSJ Gohan >>> 100% SSJ Goku > 50% SSJ Goku >>>>>> Super Trunks > DBZ 193 Perfect Cell >> "Warm-up" Perfect Cell >>>>>> Super Vegeta >>> SSJ Vegeta and Trunks > Semi-Perfect Cell = High 4-C
    • The gap between a heavily suppressed SSJ Gohan and Semi-Perfect Cell is large enough for even his base form to be comparable to Cell, taking into account the meager multiplier of Super Saiyan
  • (Buu Saga) Vegeta > Gohan >>> Yakon and Pui-Pui > Shin
also, about that yakon one, gohan knows that yakon can absorb auras now, so he was likely suggesting that he and goku take yakon on while suppressed as not to have their ki leak out of their body and get absorbed

So yeah.

Now, if you excuse me, The Breakers' open beta has already begun.
I agree

Back