• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.

SauceGod1.1

He/Him
So why is Goku sitting at low 2-C even though the DB cosmology has the demon realm, The afterlife, and the living world inside each universe which are all Infinite or indefinite expanding spacetimes? The kaioshin realm lies outside the universe and is stated to be 1/10th of the macrocosm and even there the Elder Kai said SSG Goku and Beerus would destroy the entire universe which would be a 2-C feat.

Your best bet would be to call somebody like AKM Sama here to evaluate what you're saying. I'm not sure if this exact topic is banned, but I know it has been discussed many times in the past.

Zamasu Chan said:
Your best bet would be to delete this thread ASAP if you don't want to be accused of wanking the verse.
I'm asking a question, IDGAF if anyone thinks I'm wanking the verse, i just want a solid argument or reason as to why it isn't included

There were like three CRTs made for this and I genuinely don't remember why they aren't considered separate space times tbh.

Omegas03 said:
There were like three CRTs made for this and I genuinely don't remember why they aren't considered separate space times tbh.
That's all i want to know, is to why they aren't seperate

Zamasu Chan said:
I can't answer why it's limited to low 2-C but I can definitely tell you we've discussed this topic over a hundred times (and I'm not kidding) and the staff are sick of it. Our chances of upgrading the verse is ruined.
They must have a really good reason as to why then, they should add that reason on goku's page to stop people from asking about it

All he's doing is advising you should most likely check previous threads. This is going to very easily become a shit show for how people tend to be tired of discussing the topic and the aggressive nature it will provoke.

ThatOneBrit said:
All he's doing is advising you should most likely check previous threads. This is going to very easily become a shit show for how people tend to be tired of discussing the topic and the aggressive nature it will provoke.
Yeah ik; I just want yo know; do you know any thread that discussed this topic? i looked but i couldn't find any so i made this

I mean, if some of the actual debaters from said thread themselves says "Even I don't know why they're limited to Low 2-C", you know something wrong happened.

On yemma though, I would say it's pretty blantant that they're separate. Also, why are the 12 universes considered separate space times here but not the different universe realms? They both literally have the same evidence If I remember correctly.

ProudLearner said:
We have gone throught this quite alot!
This is Goku justification for 3-A.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AKM_sama/Dragon_Ball_Super:_Battle_of_Gods
I've read it, it doesn't justify him not being low 2-C, how are the statements about him destroying the universe 3-A? What evidence concretely proves that they weren't going to destroy the entire timespace? The evidence that supports it being 3-A is that the elder kai said it would become a vacuum and that there were planets being destroyed, but with basic power scaling that feat is easily low 2-C as the universe has 3 space times and the minimum requirement to be 2-C is to destroy 2 to 1001 isolated space times. with basic power scaling we can determine that SSG Goku is Uni+ by scaling off of Vegito:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCICZ1cXLsegCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCICZ1cXLsegCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAW

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMD8yNvNsegCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Since Buuhan is Uni+ and Buuhan < SSJ Vegito, an that even Vegito stands no chance against Beerus, Even though Vegito should be able to use SSJ2 and 3 since Gotenks could use SSJ3 when neither trunks nor gotten have SSJ2 but lets ignore that fact, Since SSJ Vegito < SSG Goku < Beerus why wouldnt Goku be 2-C? finite number can't bypass the infinite distances between universe but SSG Goku can bypass these 3 times over since there's no evidence SSB can destroy anymore space times than 3 as he would logically be superior to SSG Goku should have a minimum rating of 2-C.

ProudLearner said:
We have gone throught this quite alot!
This is Goku justification for 3-A.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AKM_sama/Dragon_Ball_Super:_Battle_of_Gods
The justification for 3-A Goku blatantly ignores the basics of power scaling since with statements and feats such as Vegito being no match for Beerus while SSG Goku could keep up with arguably 10% Beerus via these statements

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwjbj_X5zrHoAhVERVMKHVv6B4MQMygNegUIARCWAg

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwjbj_X5zrHoAhVERVMKHVv6B4MQMygFegUIARCBAg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLC1mIPPsegCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAY

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...2ahUKEwjbj_X5zrHoAhVERVMKHVv6B4MQMygvegQIARBx

If SSJ vegito is able to overpower an attack that can destroy 3 isolated space times and SSG Goku scales massively above Vegito since Goku confirms that a as a less than 10% Beerus could wash Vegito so I don't see why SSG and everyone who scales above it isn't at least 2-C instead of Low 2-C and 220x 3-A

ArmBill said:
On yemma though, I would say it's pretty blantant that they're separate. Also, why are the 12 universes considered separate space times here but not the different universe realms? They both literally have the same evidence If I remember correctly.
IKR they are all confirmed to be separate time spaces yet they bunch them all together as one time space

I also found this where they basically diregurd that the universe is divided into 3 parts that are as large as our universe if not larger, the living universe is larger than our universe as they have many more galaxies than ours and it's stated that the living universe is based off of the irl universe or sci-fi depictions of it, when dragon ball says "The Universe" I'm pretty sure they are reffirng to the Macrocosm as a whole

Sorry fot linking like that when i could've imbedded it itnp the text, i forgot that was a feature

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
If they are referred to as separate Time-Spaces then that's a huge deal.
Not exalxy sure what you mean by this but each universe or at least U7 is confirmed to be a macrocosm of 3 space times, this wiki ignores that fact and puts U7 as just one space time continuum, which is why they have Goku at Low 2-C instead of 2-C since "Finite multipliers can't surpass infinite distances" even though everyone who scales above Buu arc Vegito should have the power to surpass those infinite distances 3 times over

I agree that BoG feat should be at least Low 2-C but the Beerus > Vegito thing is not a good justification that will work.

They don't use DBZKAI or Anime feats to support anything that happens in Super. Thats why Majin Buu and Vegito are just Solar System level on the site.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Doesn't Super show clips from Kai though?
short answer: Yes because the intention of the writters and animators wanted Super to succeed the DBZKAI Anime but because of "contradictions" it is not a credible canon.

short answer: Yes because the intention of the writters and animators wanted Super to succeed the DBZKAI Anime but because of "contradictions" it is not a credible canon.

May I ask what these "contradictions" are lol? I genuinely don't know, and I've seen that on the footnote on the profiles for years now but never had the chance to ask xD.

AwkguyDB said:
I believe it has something to do with this scene
Seriously? That's it? Just because of one filler scene lol? I won't derail this thread any further, but it doesn't sound like "considerable contradictions" to me LOL. I mean there has to be more than one scene xD or else the argument is kinda flimsy tbh. But whatever.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Which part of that, the kaioshin realm being destroyed or the Villains in the afterlife scene?
I believe he's referring to the afterlife scene, which is kind of ridiculous if that's the only reason lol. Because filler never stopped the Boruto anime for example from being used as secondary canon.

Really?! That's it? If it's because Frieza said "He beat Majin Buu?" then you could just say they forgot about that considering it's been 20 years since they made that filler.

AwkguyDB said:
I agree that BoG feat should be at least Low 2-C but the Beerus > Vegito thing is not a good justification that will work.
They don't use DBZKAI or Anime feats to support anything that happens in Super. Thats why Majin Buu and Vegito are just Solar System level on the site.
Wait how is vegeto solar system level when he scales massively above cell and SSJ2 gohan who are both solar system level if not higher, even SSB Vegito can't beat Beerus who is logically superior to SSJ vegito, i think it's good justification as super come right after DBZ and though it retconned some aspects of Z everyone still scales higher from their Z counterparts

AwkguyDB said:
I believe it has something to do with this scene
That isn't a contradiction that refutes the fact that Super characters scale off of Z or that using Z to scale super characters is invalid, everyone is saying it's filler and though I'm not sure it if, but if it is then that whole point doesn't matter since the filler isn't canon to the main story, and if it is, why would that conflict with using beerus > vegito as a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back