• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball AP Ratings Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't need bumping until the thread for Frieza's AP is resolved.
Guess you could say we had to wait since last year
dbb.jpeg

Anyways since this new calculation for Frieza's feat has been accepted so I'll implement the new values

Last edited:
Or whatever you call the first message in a thread cause idk if there's a term for it or not

Or whatever you call the first message in a thread cause idk if there's a term for it or not
as of this thread Super Perfect Cell doesn't scale to his Solar Kamehameha with his normal stats anymore, so that should be noted in his part of the scaling

the same logic would apply to SSJ2 Gohan tho, but Null said earlier in this thread that he would still scale to his kamehameha with his normal stats, dunno why but ok

What do y'all think of the idea that post-ToP Base Goku > Early ToP SSB Goku?

Early ToP SSB Goku is portrayed to be relative to Android 17. Android 17 has infinite stamina and therefore his power remains the same throughout the tournament. Tired out drained Base Goku and Base Frieza at the end of the tournament are portrayed as relative to that Android 17.
This isn’t the thread for that.

Wait, wait, FOREVER implies that Piccolo Jr. Saga Goku and Raditz Saga Goku are equal (or, at the very least, comparable) in power, and that the difference between the latter and King Piccolo Saga Goku is nearly two-times, which means that King Piccolo-tier characters downscale from 101.892607 Yottatons.

I noticed a small discrepancy in the scaling chain provided.
  • Post-RoSaT training Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, Potential Unleashed Gohan is superior - 52.65 MegaFoe (Solar System level)
  • Super Buu is around the same level as Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, latter absorbing him adding his power to his own, and latter absorbs Gohan becoming even stronger - 105.3 MegaFoe (Solar System level)
Shouldn't he be 157.95 MegaFoe since he added both Ssj3 Gotenks and Gohan to his own strength?

I noticed a small discrepancy in the scaling chain provided.
  • Post-RoSaT training Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, Potential Unleashed Gohan is superior - 52.65 MegaFoe (Solar System level)
  • Super Buu is around the same level as Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, latter absorbing him adding his power to his own, and latter absorbs Gohan becoming even stronger - 105.3 MegaFoe (Solar System level)
Shouldn't he be 157.95 MegaFoe since he added both Ssj3 Gotenks and Gohan to his own strength?
Gotenks fusion run out,literally a plot point.

This is such a dumb way to do it but my PFP and banner is the page now.
Edit:will revert this now that tracer has posted the stuff,thanks for freeing me from this hell.

Wait, wait, FOREVER implies that Piccolo Jr. Saga Goku and Raditz Saga Goku are equal (or, at the very least, comparable) in power, and that the difference between the latter and King Piccolo Saga Goku is nearly two-times, which means that King Piccolo-tier characters downscale from 101.892607 Yottatons.

Were they drunk? What's next? Buu is 10 times stronger than Bactirian? Beerus is 3 times stronger than kid buu?

Can Supreme Kai scaling to Cell Games Goku work or nah? iicr this was declined in a thread, I'll also implament the SSJ2 multiplier of 20x SSJ used here
OP/Original Post
thank you

Goku likely got a zenkai before the 2x training seeing that Piccolo got "several times stronger" but even then at worst Piccolo would just scale 10x weaker (the most several times could mean) to Beginning of Z Goku which would still make him Large Planet level (13.5856809911 Yottatons), makes it more iffy that we cam downscale from Friezas feat all the way from the Frieza saga to King Piccolo Saga
Well, it isn't that Goku got 20x Physically stronger, but his KI and his control.
If his Ki goes up then his strength goes up too

Last edited:
Going over @Nullflowerblush's scaling chain blog
Fusing with Nail multiplied Piccolo's strength tenfold. >40.757043 Ronnatons
Why use the Kakarot video game and not the El Manga Legendario?
At 50%, Frieza blocks the Kaio-ken x20 Kamehameha. >8.1514086 Quettatons
At 100% Full Power, his full strength is revealed. >16.3028172 Quettatons
It makes more sense for 100% Frieza to scale closer to SSJ Goku than it does for 50% Frieza scaling to KKx20 Goku, when Goku launched his KKx20 Kamehameha it's shown and outright stated that it did barely any damage, meanwhile 100% Frieza is even able to fly though the kamehameha and was able to do significant damage, something Goku with KKx20 never accomplished
In SSJ, Gohan far eclipses Goku in strength. >4075.7043 Quettatons
Even restrained, Cell far surpasses the Z-Fighters. >1.70531561 Foe
Why is Cell 10x stronger than Gohan here?
By amplifying all of his available energy, Vegeta unleashed his final, most powerful attack—the Final Explosion—ultimately taking his own life. >2.106 KiloFOE
In spite of Vegeta's best efforts, Majin Buu survived the Final Explosion. >2.106 KiloFOE
Buu surviving the explosion doesn't mean he scales to it, he was in many many pieces and only survived due to his regeneration

Should the 20x increase for Kid Goku apply to him after defeating Tao Pai Pai or during the 22nd Budokai? Cause if we say it applies to Goku after defeating Tao Pai Pai then the Oozaru downscaling wouldn't make sense as argues for an even weaker Goku being <10x weaker than Post-Korin Training Goku.

Why use the Kakarot video game and not the El Manga Legendario?
In the 40+ years since the franchise began, the Namekian Fusion multiplier has only been mentioned, as far as I know, a total of two times; once in the El Manga Legendario, which is attached to an advert for a Piccolo figurine, and again in Kakarot, a game with direct involvement from Toriyama, which is explicit.
Why is Cell 10x stronger than Gohan here?
Whoops.
Was doing old scaling.
Buu surviving the explosion doesn't mean he scales to it, he was in many many pieces and only survived due to his regeneration
That's fair.
Reading up, the Daizenshuu claims that Vegeta "eradicates" Buu so...
Should the 20x increase for Kid Goku apply to him after defeating Tao Pai Pai or during the 22nd Budokai?
what

In the 40+ years since the franchise began, the Namekian Fusion multiplier has only been mentioned, as far as I know, a total of two times; once in the El Manga Legendario, which is attached to an advert for a Piccolo figurine, and again in Kakarot, a game with direct involvement from Toriyama, which is explicit.
It would still nonetheless refer to Piccolo in that part of the saga, but I do wonder if we're gonna use Kakarot should we use it for calculations as well? (it would also also canonize Xenoverse)
this statement:
經過龜仙人和貓仙人的訓練後,悟空的實力提升了接近二十倍!"After being trained by the Turtle Hermit and Karin, Goku's power has increased by nearly 20 times!"

Stating Post-Korin Training Goku surpasses his Emperour Pilaf Saga self by 20x

I don't see why we would.
Toriyama's comment asserts that the additional story content supplements the original canon, rather than stating that the new content supplanting it.
What about using the Piccolo moon busting feat as a time frame of how fast his blast was?
Low 1-C Buu Saga?
I meant cosmology scaling, Xenoverse 1 Mira was Buu Saga level not scaling to the infinite timelines and it seems to be before that since iicr Towa and Mira were experimenting and didn't have other characters like Bardock or having Trunks/other time patrollers chasing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back