• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball AP Ratings Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk.
I'm primarily focused on this being one of the two only explicit mentions of the Fusion's multiplier.

other than nail telling piccolo in the original manga he'd be "many times" stronger
I think we should prioritize the guide over the game which does include non-canon content. Kakarot also supports greatly that Super Saiyan 2 is only twice as strong as regular Super Saiyan (as opposed to our 20x multiplier which is shady imo), and that Super Saiyan 3 is four times stronger than two (which we don't use for literally no reason).

Honestly, I doubt the validity and the reliability of the El Manga Legendario, but that is a topic for another thread. For right now, I'll stick to the 5x multiplier, I suppose.

I think we should prioritize the guide over the game which does include non-canon content. Kakarot also supports greatly that Super Saiyan 2 is only twice as strong as regular Super Saiyan (as opposed to our 20x multiplier which is shady imo), and that Super Saiyan 3 is four times stronger than two (which we don't use for literally no reason).
According to Dragon Ball: Extreme Battle Collection Round 2

Cell.Jr is as strong as Vegeta. So it has to be Cell.Jr=Super Vegeta and Android 17 and Piccolo are also equal in power, so are Android 16 and First Form Cell.

SSjin Future Trunks holding Freeza's blast image: You can't defeat me at this level!
Frieza's super-massive energy sphere is catched with one hand. Even though its power is dozens of times greater than the power at the time of the disappearance of Namek Planet.

No.20 (Doctor Gero)
The creator of the artificial humans. He altered his own body for eternal life, but lost his life due to the treason of No. 17 and No. 18.

Android 17 killing Dr. Gero image: He was originally an old scientist, but his strength surpassed that of Yamcha. However, he was easily defeated by No. 17.

Last edited:

Cell.Jr is as strong as Vegeta. So it has to be Cell.Jr=Super Vegeta and Android 17 and Piccolo are also equal in power, so are Android 16 and First Form Cell.

SSjin Future Trunks holding Freeza's blast image: You can't defeat me at this level!
Frieza's super-massive energy sphere is catched with one hand. Even though its power is dozens of times greater than the power at the time of the disappearance of Namek Planet.

No.20 (Doctor Gero)
The creator of the artificial humans. He altered his own body for eternal life, but lost his life due to the treason of No. 17 and No. 18.

Android 17 killing Dr. Gero image: He was originally an old scientist, but his strength surpassed that of Yamcha. However, he was easily defeated by No. 17.
.... Okay?

No.20 (Doctor Gero)

wrong thread lil bro

Piccolo used the RoSaT before the Cell Games so Android 17 , 16 and First Form Cell don't scale to or above him

@Damage3245
Should Oozaru stay as a 10x multiplier? anytime it's talked about it's always in reference to it being a 10x increase to PL (which is non-linear) the only thing that supports it is Goku saying a Kaio-ken x5 wouldn't work but Goku is at least half of Vegeta's strength at that time (Kaio-ken x2 Goku < Vegeta)

So Goku would be a 1 and Vegeta would be a 2, using the multipliers for both and it's 5 for Goku and 20 for Vegeta, the difference doesn't seem good enough to say it's linear

@Damage3245
Should Oozaru stay as a 10x multiplier? anytime it's talked about it's always in reference to it being a 10x increase to PL (which is non-linear) the only thing that supports it is Goku saying a Kaio-ken x5 wouldn't work but Goku is at least half of Vegeta's strength at that time (Kaio-ken x2 Goku < Vegeta)

So Goku would be a 1 and Vegeta would be a 2, using the multipliers for both and it's 5 for Goku and 20 for Vegeta, the difference doesn't seem good enough to say it's linear
It being mentioned as an increase to BP doesn’t mean it can’t be used. Kaioken and SSJ are always mentioned as an increase to BP.

Kaioken and SSJ are always mentioned as an increase to BP.
ZBCGREl.png

Couldn't we just add POSSIBLY High 5-A ozaru under something like this "Due to Him having a power level of 180K, it implies superiority against the likes of Ginyu, but due to several inconsistencies it only rates as possibly. No attempts of trying to scale Ozaru Vegeta to anyone with a power level of less than 180K should be done, to avoid inconsistencies with statements"

Couldn't we just add POSSIBLY High 5-A ozaru under something like this "Due to Him having a power level of 180K, it implies superiority against the likes of Ginyu, but due to several inconsistencies it only rates as possibly. No attempts of trying to scale Ozaru Vegeta to anyone with a power level of less than 180K should be done, to avoid inconsistencies with statements"
Vegeta being superior to Captain Ginyu in any way seems really off since when Ginyu encountered Goku he lost his mind at how strong Goku was and thought he must be a Super Saiyan.

Vegeta being superior to Captain Ginyu in any way seems really off since when Ginyu encountered Goku he lost his mind at how strong Goku was and thought he must be a Super Saiyan.
Because the thought of
A. Some hobbo being so strong
B. Said hobbo being able to multiply His power several times
C. That hobbo is that strong without the need of any Ozaru
Breaked Vegeta...Twice (or more like ten times, lol)

I mean officially Oozaru Vegeta has a higher power level than Ginyu. It could just be that Ginyu never encountered Vegeta in his Oozaru form.

It's funny to think that Vegeta is actually the strongest guy in Frieza Force (besides Frieza himself obviously) with his Oozaru form if it is 180k.

Do we ever get an official power level statement for Oozaru Vegeta

It's funny to think that Vegeta is actually the strongest guy in Frieza Force (besides Frieza himself obviously) with his Oozaru form if it is 180k.

Apparently not actually, but somewhere Toriyama confirmed Oozaru to be a 10x increase. I guess he did this to make it clear how Kaio-Ken would be no match for Oozaru form (yet).

Can't seem to find anything on it. iicr there was one for Injured Oozaru Vegeta but it was really low

I've updated the blog btw, main changes are that Saiyan Saga characters don't get the down scale from Frieza saga, buuuuut King Piccolo Saga does receive downscale from the saiyan saga as brought up by Null

44.58 Zettatons is Small Planet level+, not Planet level. (Oozaru Raditz and Gohan rating)

If you consider Oozaru to multiply PL instead of actual AP, maybe you can upscale Oozaru Raditz and Gohan to baseline 5-B, since their PL would be over 10k.

Yeah that's why I'm asking now
The notion was rejected because the logic of the East Supreme Kai and Cell Games Super Saiyan Goku scaling comparably simply because they were comparably frightened by Dabura and Perfect Cell, respectively, is nonsensical reasoning. In fact, the former admitted he could never beat Goku; although, Goku considers him a challenge to an extent.
Sorry when is this implied?

23rd Budokai Goku is comparable to his Beginning of Z self (Can raise his Kamehameha to a PL of over 900 which is above Beginning of Z Goku can Piccolo Jr can tank it), and King Piccolo Saga Goku is directly stated to be more than half the strength of his 23rd Budokai self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back