• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Low 2-C for both. Speed equalized. SBA otherwise.

Dracula (Castlevania)

DraculaCastlevania.png

Sailor Moon (manga)

Usagi_Tsukino_Sailor_moon_Eternal_Form_-_Manga.png

I remember back in 2013, after Death Battle's Goku vs Superman, people were informing others that Sailer Moon would curve stomp both of their asses

Sailor Moon's Honeymoon Therapy Kiss was able to destroy Queen Nehellenia's Mirror World.

That same Honeymoon Therapy Kiss was compared to breath of wind by Evil Sailor Venus. Sailor Moon then powered up and oneshotted Evil Sailor Venus along with other 7 other evil senshi at Venus's power level with Power Therapy Kiss.

Sailor Moon was able to fight on equal footing with Sailor Galaxia with Power Therapy Kiss.

Gotcha, Drac's scaling chain should be something like this

Dracula (1999) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) > Dracula (SoTN) > Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft > Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Simon/Trevor > Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoM) >>> Death (LoM) > Time Reaper => Low 2-C.

Not voting yet but just wanna put this in.

Okay after looking at it again I think I'll lean on Dracula. It seems like Moon can resist a lot of what Drac is bringing such as his passives, but I don't see resist to Sleep Manip so Drac hits her with Lullaby and then negates her immortality for the win I guess. Granted Sailor has Infinite stamina but Drac is comparable so he'll just need a brief window to slap her with his wine glass after it.

I feel like she should have sleep manipulation resistence on her profile. But if she doesn't, then that's fine. She can still act and use her powers while she's in deep sleep plus the silver crystal can act on it's own.

Back