• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned on the page, SCP-0001 passively alters causality/probability in a multiversal manner to instantly identify and eliminate any potential offenders out of existence before they can pose any threat to both 0001-A and 0001-Ω, it can also deconstruct any information construct and absorb it as to collapse the reality it is in. Its main ability is the full sway over the narratives dreamed up by it and it can cause them to eventually collapse into incoherent dreamlike plots, or just end the dreams into a NEP null void. The primary entity possesses types 3 and 8 immortality via restructuring the reality of the universe's narrative rendering it immune to all damage and causing it to exist simultaneously throughout an infinite nest of narratives and dreams recursing downwards. All of its abilities are passive and some are unconventional like power null.

What a strange fight.

But well, is anything in this scp superior to 4D? Because I think Dracula resists 99% of his powers in a 4D level.

Most notable would be the nullification of power and plot hax (both passives) 4D.

What I see is power nullification + plot manipulation affecting everything around the Castle to nothing affecting Dracula. But Dracula wouldn't have range to affect the entirety of that scp, because of that multiversal range+

The SCP is 4-D even though it has narratives and should definitely be tier 0 but I digress, now the power nullification is unconventional as it not only affects the entity but equalizes their level of reality/hume so that they lose their supernatural abilities as the resistance to it doesn't matter, made easier as many of his powers are magical in nature. 0001 can end the narrative that Dracula exists on by erasing the dreamlike plot the narrative is rested on though, plus the multiversal+ type 8 immortality.

The SCP is 4-D even though it has narratives and should definitely be tier 0 but I digress, now the power nullification is unconventional as it not only affects the entity but equalizes their level of reality/hume so that they lose their supernatural abilities, made easier as many of his powers are magical in nature. 0001 can end the narrative that Dracula exists on by erasing the dreamlike plot the narrative is rested on though, plus the multiversal+ type 8 immortality.
But is this nullification of power and plot hax layered 4D or 5D upwards?

If not Dracula just resists this nullification of power and plot hax.

So Dracula sits in his castle (a 4D structure) at a standstill. While the Plot hax and power nullification will just stop anything from affecting him.

But because of the lack of range, he cannot affect the entire scp.

In other words, inconclusive.

But is this nullification of power and plot hax layered 4D or 5D upwards?
Layers won't matter when the area around him is affected to the point where he's as normal as the reality around him, since its not directly affecting him. Just ask characters like Servants and Wtiches from Umineko. Essentialy SRAs null basically any change in reality as they can powernull most things that alter hume levels, which is short for "things that achieve supernatural stuff through reality warping"

If not Dracula just resists this nullification of power and plot hax.
Plot hax is destructive in nature

So Dracula sits in his castle (a 4D structure) at a standstill. While the Plot hax and power nullification will just stop anything from affecting him.
Same above

But because of the lack of range, he cannot affect the entire scp.
It may not be just range but yeah

In other words, inconclusive.
Keep in mind this is the first time using this entity as I don't have 100% knowledge about it, I'm just reading the reddit explained page as to how it functions

Here's a question, can Dracula survive its universe from being destroyed? as 0001 can end all of the recursive dreams on a multiversal+ scale.

Layers won't matter when the area around him is affected to the point where he's as normal as the reality around him, since its not directly affecting him. Just ask characters like Servants and Wtiches from Umineko. Essentialy SRAs null basically any change in reality as they can powernull most things that alter hume levels, which is short for "things that achieve supernatural stuff through reality warping"
In addition to all this being resisted.

Dracula starts by being in the castle, a Low 2-C structure. Which is Dracula's own magic, that is, both inside and outside, the 4D passives are activated, such as power nullification and plot hax.

Plot hax is destructive in nature
Dracula resists this to a 4D level.

Keep in mind this is the first time using this entity as I don't have 100% knowledge about it, I'm just reading the reddit explained page as to how it functions
Which entity? Dracula?

Here's a question, can Dracula survive its universe from being destroyed? as 0001 can end all of the recursive dreams on a multiversal+ scale.
He can. It has immortalities, regeneration and he lives in his castle which is a 4D world of its own.

Multiversal+ is range only since it's still 4D and doesn't provide hax layers.
-
-
-
I don't understand anything about scp. But this fight is either inconclusive or a win for scp because Dracula couldn't affect his entirety since he's out of range.

In addition to all this being resisted.

Dracula starts by being in the castle, a Low 2-C structure. Which is Dracula's own magic, that is, both inside and outside, the 4D passives are activated, such as power nullification and plot hax.
Not specific about what you're referring to, the power null would still work against it as it targets the reality itself. I would like to point out that the "integrity of reality in an area" is a measure of how easy it is to "reality warp" in that area. If humes are too low then anyone can reality warp in that area, if humes are too high then people lose their capability of free will and instead get completely acted on by their environment. SRAs equalize reality so that reality warpers no longer have the ability to change reality in an area.

Dracula resists this to a 4D level.
Not on a possibly 2-A level

Which entity? Dracula?

He can. It has immortalities, regeneration and he lives in his castle which is a 4D world of its own.

Multiversal+ is range only since it's still 4D and doesn't provide hax layers.
There's a far higher rating to it however and I've never heard of Dracula having layers, like that matters since it's going to destroy the plane that he's on an NEP type 2 level. he doesn't have NEP

-
-
-
I don't understand anything about scp. But this fight is either inconclusive or a win for scp because Dracula couldn't affect his entirety since he's out of range.
maybe a win for 0001 since the rating could apply but not a stomp.

Not specific about what you're referring to, the power null would still work against it as it targets the reality itself. I would like to point out that the "integrity of reality in an area" is a measure of how easy it is to "reality warp" in that area. If humes are too low then anyone can reality warp in that area, if humes are too high then people lose their capability of free will and instead get completely acted on by their environment. SRAs equalize reality so that reality warpers no longer have the ability to change reality in an area.
The reality he is in is his castle, which is his own magic. So to affect his reality, you have to affect the castle, which has all the passives.

Not on a possibly 2-A level
It is not how it works.

Hax low 2-C and hax 2-A, it's still 4D hax without any layers. It's just range.

A similar case happened when Yhwach's Almighty was multiversal 4D+. Characters with 4D precogination resistance even though Low 2-C resisted multiversal 4D precogination + Yhwach since the range doesn't change at all.

There's a far higher rating to it however and I've never heard of Dracula having layers, like that matters since it's going to destroy the plane that he's on an NEP type 2 level. he doesn't have NEP
Literally its magic transforms beings into NEP conceptually removed from the concepts of pain, time and existence. Dracula can interact with these same beings and also he has type 1 AE based on a type 1 concept.

maybe a win for 001 since the rating could apply but not a stomp.
Dracula has no means of victory because of range. So even if this scp couldn't do anything against dracula, which I don't think he can do, dracula still wouldn't win since he can't affect the entirety of that scp.

The reality he is in is his castle, which is his own magic. So to affect his reality, you have to affect the castle, which has all the passives.
It will for sure affect that, on a 2-A scale.

It is not how it works.

Hax low 2-C and hax 2-A, it's still 4D hax without any layers. It's just range.

A similar case happened when Yhwach's Almighty was multiversal 4D+. Characters with 4D precogination resistance even though Low 2-C resisted multiversal 4D precogination + Yhwach since the range doesn't change at all.
You're forgetting the far higher rating, it isn't really just range

Literally its magic transforms beings into NEP conceptually removed from the concepts of pain, time and existence. Dracula can interact with these same beings and also he has type 1 AE based on a type 1 concept.
On an NEP type 2 level? plus it gets nulled either way

Dracula has no means of victory because of range. So even if this scp couldn't do anything against dracula, which I don't think he can do, dracula still wouldn't win since he can't affect the entirety of that scp.
It isn't inconclusive then, each character needs to have viable arguments on both sides as to what wincons are viable. The Far Higher rating can still apply to make it not incon.

It will for sure affect that, on a 2-A scale.
It doesn't layer hax so it doesn't matter. It is resisted by Dracula.

You're forgetting the far higher rating, it isn't really just range
Still not layered with hax. So it doesn't matter.

On an NEP type 2 level? plus it gets nulled either way
It is not cancelled. Dracula resists the scp's power nullification, yet he has his own power nullification. So any part of the scp that comes near the castle will be automatically nullified by both the power nullification and the hax plot.

It isn't inconclusive then, each character needs to have viable arguments on both sides as to what wincons are viable. The Far Higher rating can still apply to make it not incon.
I think you did not understand.

It doesn't matter what situation it is.

Dracula has no Wincon simply because he cannot affect the entirety of the scp that is out of his range.

The only thing Dracula could do is stay in his castle while the passives don't let anything affect him, that is, inconclusive at most. Because Dracula has no way of winning.

It doesn't layer hax so it doesn't matter. It is resisted by Dracula.
Dracula has not survived possibly 2-A NEP type 2 narrative erasure before, plus Dracula unless stated otherwise himself has those layers, not the reality around him.

Still not layered with hax. So it doesn't matter.
Again, he hasn't survived possibly 2-A NEP type 2 narrative erasure, and can you point out the layers eitherway?

It is not cancelled. Dracula resists the scp's power nullification, yet he has his own power nullification. So any part of the scp that comes near the castle will be automatically nullified by both the power nullification and the hax plot.
Like you said, he'd need to affect the entirety of 0001 for it to really work, I'm not seeing any viable way of Dracula resisting multiple SRAs when the devices have dealt with characters like Servants from Fate.

I think you did not understand.

It doesn't matter what situation it is.

Dracula has no Wincon simply because he cannot affect the entirety of the scp that is out of his range.

The only thing Dracula could do is stay in his castle while the passives don't let anything affect him, that is, inconclusive at most. Because Dracula has no way of winning.
I don't think you know what inconclusive really means, if both have no way of affecting each other, then its a non-viable incon and it can't be added to the profiles. Dracula could find a way to defeat 0001 but possibly not 0001-A and 0001-omega, the reality itself will be affected and he'll be nulled.

Dracula has not survived 2-A NEP type 2 narrative erasure before
Again, he hasn't survived 2-A NEP type 2 narrative erasure, and can you point out the layers?
Again, the 2-A doesn't matter. Since that doesn't give layers of hax.

Dracula resist plot hax 4D. It would only be affected if that scp had layered hax or was 5D.

I don't think you know what inconclusive really means, if both have no way of affecting each other, then its a non-viable incon and it can't be added to the profiles. Dracula could find a way to defeat 0001 but possibly not 0001-A and 0001-omega, the reality itself will be affected and he'll be nulled.
No.

There are many vss of Dracula and Soma that are like this and have been added.

Like for example Soma vs Rimuru. The fight went inconclusive because Soma couldn't affect the entirety of rimuro in space 2-A, but rimuru couldn't get close because of the hax plot. Neither can affect each other and has been added as inconclusive.
-
-
-
Furthermore, in its own eyes it is a stomp. Since Dracula cannot affect the entirety of the scp, then he has no means of winning.

Again, the 2-A doesn't matter. Since that doesn't give layers of hax.
Why would it matter when it's unconventional?

Dracula resist plot hax 4D. It would only be affected if that scp had layered hax or was 5D.
A scan of Dracula surviving its narrative being destroyed into an NEP type 2 void and I'll maybe believe you

No.

There are many vss of Dracula and Soma that are like this and have been added.

Like for example Soma vs Rimuru. The fight went inconclusive because Soma couldn't affect the entirety of rimuro in space 2-A, but rimuru couldn't get close because of the hax plot. Neither can affect each other and has been added as inconclusive.
-
-
-
Furthermore, in its own eyes it is a stomp. Since Dracula cannot affect the entirety of the scp, then he has no means of winning.
SCP-0001 as its own is Low 2-C, but is garnered by SCP-0001-A and SCP-0001-Omega

Also that and matches similar should be removed otherwise

A scan of Dracula surviving its narrative being destroyed into an NEP type 2 void and I'll maybe believe you
Well, in addition to having a 2-C durability, that is, in AP this scp cannot do anything against Dracula.

Dracula still has resistance to plot hax 4D, so he resists.

SCP-0001 as its own is Low 2-C, but is garnered by SCP-0001-A and SCP-0001-Omega

Also that and matches similar should be removed otherwise
Honestly, this vs is not going anywhere. Even if I defend Dracula, the furthest I could go is inconclusive, and that's uninteresting.

@Kirinator07 2-A hax is no longer a thing on this wiki, it's just 4-D at this point, something Dracula resists. Also I don't see any forms of NPI on this SCP so I doubt he can even affect Dracula's abstract state. Also destroying the narrative is still just plot hax/existence erasure, both Dracula resists.

Either way this seems inconclusive, SCP can't do shit to Drac and Drac doesn't have the range.

@Kirinator07 2-A hax is no longer a thing on this wiki, it's just 4-D at this point, something Dracula resists. Also I don't see any forms of NPI on this SCP so I doubt he can even affect Dracula's abstract state. Also destroying the narrative is still just plot hax/existence erasure, both Dracula resists.

Either way this seems inconclusive, SCP can't do shit to Drac and Drac doesn't have the range.
what if we used 682

mismatch?

Well, in addition to having a 2-C durability, that is, in AP this scp cannot do anything against Dracula.

Dracula still has resistance to plot hax 4D, so he resists.
Like I said it isn't just plot hax he has to deal with.

Which thread was it since I found this It doesn't have to when it equalizes the area around him so that he loses them, a scan would be appreciated of Dracula surviving his plane of existence destroyed as a feat of power.

From what I'm gathering here, Dracula doesn't have much in the way of a viable wincon, so... This matchup isn't really the best to make a thread for. Regardless of what the SCP can do, if Drac has no way of winning, then this match couldn't realistically be added, regardless of it's because the SCP will win where Drac can't, or that they cannot do anything to one another. So unless there is some way Drac can circumvent the range, this discussion really isn't going much of anywhere I'm pretty sure.

@TheKingStrategist13 Except the SCP doesn’t have anything that affects Dracula as everything it has is resisted.

@Kirinator07 Yeah no it’s been rejected for a while, ask DontTalk since 2-A just means range. Also proof that he can affect someone who resists existence erasure to begin with would be nice.

Mismatch?

I’d say you put Dracula here

@TheKingStrategist13 Except the SCP doesn’t have anything that affects Dracula as everything it has is resisted.
Not the unconventional power nullification and dream manipulation however

@Kirinator07 Yeah no it’s been rejected for a while, ask DontTalk since 2-A just means range. Also proof that he can affect someone who resists existence erasure to begin with would be nice.
The thing is this isn't a notable debate in my eyes so it can't really be added to both profiles as inconclusive. On an NEP type 2 level? since Dracula does not have probability manipulation and NEP to begin with, the erasure can affect beings who are on that level of nonexistence.

Last edited:
Not the unconventional power nullification and dream manipulation however

On an NEP type 2 level? since Dracula does not have probability manipulation and NEP to begin with, the erasure can affect beings who are on that level of nonexistence.
What kind of aspects of NEP 2 we talking about? All five types?

As mentioned on the page, SCP-0001 passively alters causality/probability in a multiversal manner to instantly identify and eliminate any potential offenders out of existence before they can pose any threat to both 0001-A and 0001-Ω, it can also deconstruct any information construct and absorb it as to collapse the reality it is in. Its main ability is the full sway over the narratives dreamed up by it and it can cause them to eventually collapse into incoherent dreamlike plots, or just end the dreams into a NEP null void. The primary entity possesses types 3 and 8 immortality via restructuring the reality of the universe's narrative rendering it immune to all damage and causing it to exist simultaneously throughout an infinite nest of narratives and dreams recursing downwards. All of its abilities are passive and some are unconventional like power null.
....was this thing made with the purpose of being unbeatable?

holy ****

who even writes these characters?

it feels like they were made for vs battles instead of being written for story telling
Welcome to SCP, where the writing can vary from actually good and well written to essentially battleboarding fodder which was obviously written to just make the characters as OP as possible

@Kirinator07 that’s still power null, which he resists, same with Dream hax as he upscales from Alucard.

Still 4-D level, NEP 2 level just means he’s able to affect beings that are type 2 nonexistent. Doesn’t really say anything about its potency. Dracula resists, meaning this won’t do shit to him.

@Kirinator07 that’s still power null, which he resists, same with Dream hax as he upscales from Alucard.

Still 4-D level, NEP 2 level just means he’s able to affect beings that are type 2 nonexistent. Doesn’t really say anything about its potency. Dracula resists, meaning this won’t do shit to him.
i've been trying to search for a good dracula matchup.

man you buffed him so hard it's nigh impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back