• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula CRT (Why is he 4-A??)

Dracula's rated as 4-A because:

(Warped his castle and created a dimension containing numerous stars and a massive black hole sucking in said stars.)

First of all, I'd be hesitant to call those stars. They're really just orbs of lights, calling them stars "just because" shouldn't fly, I've yet to see any star that looks like that, let alone a mass collection of them.

Second of all that's not a black hole, I don't see a clearly defined event horizon like one would expect. It really just looks like an abyss or maybe a portal to darkness, we don't know. Calling it a black hole seems like wank, but even if it really is, creating one varies as an AP feat according to this thread.

To be honest who's to say he even created it? It's just as likely that he warped them to that area via his reality warping, this is him warping Richter into another vague area in space.

We're going to need a stronger case for him to be 4-A.

Back