• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (1931) additions

So, I'm sure nobody expected 1931's Dracula to ever get additions, but here we are.

This year, a movie called Renfield released. It's actually pretty good, I'd recommend it if you don't mind gore. While it is a comedy, it's sort of like Avatar or Castlevania (Though I wouldn't put it anywhere near those two in terms of sheer quality) where while it's comedic the comedy dosn't get in the way of the story it tells, and I do really like that story. And it's the official sequel to 1931's Dracula.

Now, the movie is still in theaters so I'm just gonna list some stuff I remember from the movie. Oh, and spoilers for the movie obviously

• Wall level Attack Potency and Durability. He's superior to Renfield, who can rip a man's arms off and then throw those arms at someone hard enough to impale them.
  • Immortality (Types 2, 3 and 7) and Regeneration (At least High-Low, possibly High-Mid over time). Over an extended period, thanks to the blood brought to him by Renfield, he was able to heal from his entire body being burned by sunlight, though this at the very least takes a few days. Renfield also believed that Dracula was probably still alive after he was chopped into pieces, those pieces were sealed in individual ice-cube sized pieces of concrete mixed with holy water and rat poison and dumped into a sewer. His regeneration should also compare to the effects of his own blood, which brought people back from having their throats torn out and from large gashes in the midsection causing people's organs to fall out.
  • Healing and Resurrection. Dracula's blood heals wounds and revives the dead, even against Dracula's own will. The extent of it is described above
  • Limited Absorption. He absorbs the life energy from blood he drinks, and this is noted to work similarly to Renfield's bug eating which uses the bug's life force to empower him.
  • Weaknesses. Dracula cannot willingly enter a place without either vocal or written permission (Though even something like a welcome mat can circumvent this). Sunlight causes him to begin burning, though he can survive a few seconds of it without significant damage if he gets to shade quickly enough. He can also be trapped in a sealing circle, leaving him helpless against attacks unless the circle is broken. Also, he's incredibly arrogant. While a stake to the heart would likely take him out of a fight, Renfield implied he used almost every method of killing vampires on him and believed he could still be alive, so it may not be fully lethal for him.
There's probably more, but I only saw the movie just today.

Also maybe that Transformation should be Transmutation instead if he's turning others into Vampires

Back