• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely based Lythero snd PaperBoxHouse references. That being said what exactly is stopping Frieza from just telekinetically killing Eggman or causing a Ki explosion within his body the way he and Vegeta both killed people in the Namek Saga?
Freeza doesn't really ever open up with blowing up an opponent from the inside. He only did that against Krillin IIRC. I think he doesn't open with TK either, though I do know he used it in ToP. He seems to start with Death Beam IIRC.

Freeza doesn't really ever open up with blowing up an opponent from the inside. He only did that against Krillin IIRC. I think he doesn't open with TK either, though I do know he used it in ToP. He seems to start with Death Beam IIRC.
He could most likely still destroy Eggman's fleet with ki blast spam

What's the AP gap? Unless it's large, it should withstand a good amount of damage. Especially considering the Egg Fleet has thousands upon thousands of expendable members.
If it's Adventures Eggman vs Mecha Freeza then it's inclined for Eggman 1.13×

These are some of the hax he has for his Adventure Era (excluding the Phantom Ruby)

Poisons & Chemical Products (The Egg Poison can weaponize Mega Mack to use against its foes)

Power Nullification (Eggman used the Chaos Emeralds' power to make Speed Down Boots to take away Sonic's speed)

Statistics Amplification (With Dash, he can temporarily increase his speed) (this probably counts as a speed amp)

Invulnerability (With Invincible)

Status Effect Inducement (With Reverse he can confuse his opponents, reversing their sense of direction)

Sleeping Gas (The Eggmobile can spray out sleeping gas that left Sonic/Tails unconscious overnight)

These are some of the hax he has for his Adventure Era (excluding the Phantom Ruby)

Poisons & Chemical Products (The Egg Poison can weaponize Mega Mack to use against its foes)

Power Nullification (Eggman used the Chaos Emeralds' power to make Speed Down Boots to take away Sonic's speed)

Statistics Amplification (With Dash, he can temporarily increase his speed) (this probably counts as a speed amp)

Invulnerability (With Invincible)

Status Effect Inducement (With Reverse he can confuse his opponents, reversing their sense of direction)

Sleeping Gas (The Eggmobile can spray out sleeping gas that left Sonic/Tails unconscious overnight)
Power Nullification kinda needs prep time since Eggman put the shoes on Sonic when he was asleep.

Oh, alright. Maybe the other ones still count though. I think I'll give Eggman access to 4-C Metal Sonic as well as Mecha Sonic Mk. II
Maybe rather than prep time, maybe give Eggman prior knowledge that Freeza may be substantially stronger so he takes a safer approach?

Alright I think that Frieza has a good chance with his Attack Potency and can most likely just one shot both robot Sonics, but I'm still going to hold my vote

Alright I think that Frieza has a good chance with his Attack Potency and can most likely just one shot both robot Sonics, but I'm still going to hold my vote
Eggman does have power nulling traps that suspend people in place that he could perhaps lure Freeza into.

In agreement, but think you should prolly provide reasoning (Don't count my vote yet).
His hax along with knowing that he shouldn't face Frieza directly. He'll most likely go for hax after sending his fleet and robots while he flies away to a safe distance

His hax along with knowing that he shouldn't face Frieza directly. He'll most likely go for hax after sending his fleet and robots while he flies away to a safe distance
How does that stop freeza from pointing? Thats what i said i'ts a incon because i'ts who pulls it out first.

How does that stop freeza from pointing? Thats what i said i'ts a incon because i'ts who pulls it out first.
Pretty sure that Metal and Mecha Sonic would distract Frieza long enough for Eggman to retreat and go for hax

Pretty sure that Metal and Mecha Sonic would distract Frieza long enough for Eggman to retreat and go for hax
Whats stopping freeza from blowing up Eggman first or blasting all of then at once? He has the AOE do that and its in his character.

Doesn't get one shotted as well because?
Well the Egg Fleet is High 4-C and First Form Resurrection F Frieza is also High 4-C, but there's no calculation explaining what Frieza's attack potency value in that form is. I asked on the dbs thread and didn't get an answer, so I'm just going to assume that Frieza has a higher Attack Potency and that while the Egg Fleet WOULD get destroyed, it would distract Frieza long enough for Eggman to use hax. Even if Frieza was 4-B or something, he'd probably be distracted simply due to the Egg Fleet's numbers as well as the Metal Sonics avoiding his blasts with their speed amps

Not sure of the exact AP gap, but Freeza doesn't usually start by using a massive AoE shockwave nor cause his opponents to just explode. In Super, he tends to spam Death Beam. Which is avoidable. Especially when Eggman has a lot of people at his disposable (Most notably Metal Sonic who has a speed amp that'd make evading all of Freeza's attacks childs play).

Yeah. Base Adventure Metal Sonic is 4-C though, so he'd distract Frieza but won't be able to actually harm him in any way

Yeah. Base Adventure Metal Sonic is 4-C though, so he'd distract Frieza but won't be able to actually harm him in any way
Depending on the gap, he could very well wear Freeza down thanks to his speed amps. Especially when you considering most Sonic character's attack with cutting force to cleave comparable enemies into pieces.

Depending on the gap, he could very well wear Freeza down thanks to his speed amps. Especially when you considering most Sonic character's attack with cutting force to cleave comparable enemies into pieces.
Alright. I think these are good reasons so I'll count my vote as 1 for Eggman

Alright. I think these are good reasons so I'll count my vote as 1 for Eggman
Realistically, I just see Eggman telling all of his Egg Fleet to open fire on Freeza to blast him with thousands if not millions (could be billions) of artillery fire. While 1 wouldn't do much damage, being blast from every angle by thousands of people within the same league would do damage quick. Especially with people like Metal and Mecha jumping in on top of that. Worst case scenario, Eggman may just put Freeza to sleep with sleep gas or trap them in a power nulling barrier.

Realistically, I just see Eggman telling all of his Egg Fleet to open fire on Freeza to blast him with thousands if not millions (could be billions) of artillery fire. While 1 wouldn't do much damage, being blast from every angle by thousands of people within the same league would do damage quick. Especially with people like Metal and Mecha jumping in on top of that. Worst case scenario, Eggman may just put Freeza to sleep with sleep gas or trap them in a power nulling barrier.
Assuming that Frieza massively massively upscales from other characters (he's at least High 4-C while the Egg Fleet is just a flat High 4-C), he'd probably be able to endure some of the weapons from the Egg Fleet before destroying a huge amount of it with his ki blasts. If he saw a giant robotic ship and army in front of him that he had to fight then he'd most likely skip the death ray spam and go straight for a giant ball of ki to obliterate it.

Just trying to prove that Frieza has win conditions so that the matchup isn't a stomp

What's stopping Freeza from using his big dick AOE and giga ******* Eggman, the sonics, the fleet and more. Like bro legit has the AOE to hit then ALL at once, he doesn't need to pick and choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back