• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And as I said, if jhonny trye to use anything from the encironment jimmy will just melt It with lazer vision
He uses laser vision in character, right? I remember reading Timmy's profile and it said he usually tends to run first when he doesn't have his fairies or fairy magic.

So apparently Timmy's first move in a fight without his fairies or fairy magic is to run. Basically pull a Gumball strategy.
Yeah, I said this earlier in the thread.

Also, I'm glad I made this matchup. This is such a good matchup between characters with identical personalities and abilities.

No
He uses laser vision in character, right? I remember reading Timmy's profile and it said he usually tends to run first when he doesn't have his fairies or fairy magic.
It's more thanks to the nature of most cartoons that don't use a cronological order to let you see the episodes whenever you want, in the episode that he got the laser vision he used It lots of times, like when he sabotaged the comoetiton of his father in kid age by melting their roller skates, so I would say It's in character to home melt thinga with laser vision

It's more thanks to the nature of most cartoons that don't use a cronological order to let you see the episodes whenever you want, in the episode that he got the laser vision he used It lots of times, like when he sabotaged the comoetiton of his father in kid age by melting their roller skates, so I would say It's in character to home melt thinga with laser vision
Yeah, Johnny Test falls victim to this as well.

Okay, Timmy can use his laser vision to defend himself.

But still, my vote's for Incon. They're both too durable and resilient for each other. They'll probably just call it a draw and become friends.

Yeah, Johnny Test falls victim to this as well.

Okay, Timmy can use his laser vision to defend himself.

But still, my vote's for Incon. They're both too durable and resilient for each other. They'll probably just call it a draw and become friends.
Ok, still think that jimmy eould win this more oftem, voting jimmy
(But that's a cute end)

Jhonny vs luff eill be similar to jhonny vs spinel (sinse both are strech fighters)
But this time, Johnny'll have the AP advantage as I'll be using both of their 7-C keys for the fight.

Whatever happens with this thread, happens I guess.

Thanks to everyone for debating on this thread! Another civil and unbiased debate.

Let me just clarify that "Johnny Test" is Timmy Turner, and "Timmy Turner" is Johnny Test.

I swapped the names because they're practically the same character lol.

Back