• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That doesn't mean anything. The only reason why he has a separate page for Toon Force is because the person who made the page gave long ass explanations for almost every ability he had via Toon Force.
jhonny has little toon force feats, timmy has so many that I would say that they are in bugs bunny level

jhonny has little toon force feats, timmy has so many that I would say that they are in bugs bunny level
No. A good portion of those abilities are in long ass paragraphs, hence why it seems like so much. And no. Timmy is nowhere near Bugs Bunny levels of Toon Force, let alone Looney Tunes Toon Force in general.

Also, most of Johnny's base abilities do come from his use of Toon Force (I.E. Elasticity, Teleportation, Immersion, Body Control, and much more).
worst for jhonny.

ok, I can be exagerenting with the looney toons level of toon force, but Timmys are higher then jhonny, and he has alot of other ones that he didn't need toon force to use

But what's Johnny gonna do then? He can't bypass that regen.
Well, if regen at that level could be used over and over again per fight then that would be an issue, but as far as we know it's just a "this happened once in the episode in some episodes", so that limits it. Based on how much the 2 could harm each other before 1 falls, Timmy will stand up way more times than Johnny, but not infinitely. Johnny can win by putting him down without his regen coming up if he outskills long enough.

Timmy's toon force is pretty basic, just better organized.

dude, look in his feats(toon force)
If you actually look into it more, you'll realize that quite a few of his abilities that come from Toon Force have long explanations.

Reread Timmy's Acrobatics, Dimensional Storage, Social Influencing, Resistance to Ice, Fire, and Heat Manipulation. All of those have long explanations.

Timmy's toon force is pretty basic, just better organized.
Thanks for clarifying. They both have a lot of their abilities, so they're kind of neck and neck. This basically depends on who can outlast who longer.

Johnny has Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance, which will help a lot considering he has a 3.5x AP advantage over Timmy. Plus he can last days in a fight before getting tired.

Timmy has Mid-High (though it's a bit inconsistent, as stated by @Eficiente), Toon Force, and Elasticity, and his Stamina is definitely comparable to Johnny's, though it fluctuates a lot more.

This is actually a very even battle.

Thanks for clarifying. They both have a lot of their abilities, so they're kind of neck and neck. This basically depends on who can outlast who longer.

Johnny has Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance, which will help a lot considering he has a 3.5x AP advantage over Timmy. Plus he can last days in a fight before getting tired.

Timmy has Mid-High (though it's a bit inconsistent, as stated by @Eficiente), Toon Force, and Elasticity, and his Stamina is definitely comparable to Johnny's, though it fluctuates a lot more.

Does anyone have a counterargument for this?

Bump

If I was to vote, I'd go Incon, as they're both have tons of trouble finishing each other off, and they both have win cons that's definitely likely to happen.

But that's just me.

Not sure, but the unspoken rule isn’t exactly enforced anyway.

Personally, I think the OP can argue for the character they choose or think can win.
I was going for Inconclusive here, and I already stated my reasons above.

Do you think any issues would sprout if I counted my vote for Incon?

Still no response to this?

Ok, I will try to give one more argument for timmy, timmy prefere to not fight directly if he is unequiped or witout hel, like trowing objects and jumping around It's oponent, this means that jhonny would have a dificultier time hitting timmy sinse he would be jumping around trowing mail boxes, shovels, lemonade stands, etc.

Ir Just going for his lazer Bean eyes

Ok, I will try to give one more argument for timmy, timmy prefere to not fight directly if he is unequiped or witout hel, like trowing objects and jumping around It's oponent, this means that jhonny would have a dificultier time hitting timmy sinse he would be jumping around trowing mail boxes, shovels, lemonade stands, etc
Johnny is very mobile himself, so throwing objects won't do nothing here. Johnny should have no problem avoiding these projects and catching up to Timmy.

Johnny is very mobile himself, so throwing objects won't do nothing here. Johnny should have no problem avoiding these projects and catching up to Timmy.
Jimmy could trow more them one, or even use one of them as a wepon, with he should have more skill them jhonny

And he still has lazer vision

Jimmy could trow more them one, or even use one of them as a wepon, with he should have more skill them jhonny

And he still has lazer vision
Throwing more than one won't make a difference, though using them as a weapon is definitely useful, as Timmy has Weapon Mastery. Johnny's definitely going to have trouble with that.

Johnny should have no problem with laser vision either.

Throwing more than one won't make a difference, though using them as a weapon is definitely useful, as Timmy has Weapon Mastery. Johnny's definitely going to have trouble with that.

Johnny should have no problem with laser vision either.
Well, if spamed he will, even more like Timmy uses It, he less aim for the foe and more to things the foe might use, like if jhonny take a shovel to fight timmy, he would just melt thee shovel

Timmy taking shovel and fighting yoda style would be cool to see

Well, if spamed he will, even more like Timmy uses It, he less aim for the foe and more to things the foe might use, like if jhonny take a shovel to fight timmy, he would just melt thee shovel

Timmy taking shovel and fighting yoda style would be cool to see
From 8:06 to 9:11 shows you how good Johnny is at using the environment around to an advantage.

Back