• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The fight that I feel like should've been done a while ago.

Johnny Test vs Timmy Turner.

Base 8-B Johnny and Base 8-B Timmy Turner will be used.

Johnny has no equipment.

Timmy has none of his fairies, nor fairy magic.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Timmy Turner: 1 (Sonicflare9)

Johnny Test: 5 (Eficiente, Knifeman29, J.J._Chambers, TauanVictor, JustANormalLemon)

Inconclusive: 1 (RandomGuy2345)

timmy_turner_meets_johnny_test__fop_style__by_awesomekela1234_de9jzuh-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
One, you got the links swapped

Two, Timmy is actually 43 tons scaling to his Cleft key since it was an ordinary costume that didn’t grant him any abilities.

One, you got the links swapped

Two, Timmy is actually 43 tons scaling to his Cleft key since it was an ordinary costume that didn’t grant him any abilities.
1. The link swap was intentional. They're practically the same character lol.

2. Huh? I was going off his regular base form with his Toon Force abilities. It said he was 17 tons.

Reading the profiles you’d think these guys were shonen battle characters. So Johnny has a good strength advantage to start but let me check some of timmy’s feats to see if he can deal with it

So apparently Timmy's first move in a fight without his fairies or fairy magic is to run. Basically pull a Gumball strategy.

Idk but probably the magic he has without them like his laser eyes I guess
He doesn't keep in mind he has that power, so he would go to fight Johnny as he can, maybe by jumping at him first. He shows fighting well as Cleft but should be below someone with Martial Arts.

Yes. More power by not a lot much, and more skill in theory, as what Timmy shows in his Weapons Mastery is some bs I don't remember Johnny ever doing for combat, but that's with weapons and only part of it would go over what he can do unarmed.

Timmy has better regen, acrobatics, and his intelligence at his best could make him organize his decision making to better make use of everything he has going for. I would like to say Timmy for that last edge mostly, but in general I see that it could go either way.

Timmy definitely has better regen. Acrobatics I'm not too sure about, since Johnny's Acrobatics come from his Ninja DNA. I agree with intelligence to an extent.

Anyways, 1 for Timmy.

I'm going to vote timmy, not only thanks to what been alread discussed but also his feats and are a lot better depicted and seens to super jhonny ones by a large margin, for me the only thing that seens that timmy don't have advantage is AP but all of his arcenall make up for It(who made timmy profile deserves a trophe)

acrbatics, regen, better toon force, possible better fighting skills and inteligence
Johnny has Acrobatics himself. Regen is valid. Ehh. They're kinda equal in Toon Force imo. They both have a lot of each other's abilities. No. Johnny is much more skilled than Timmy. Intelligence is a weird since Timmy varies a lot in terms of intelligence, while Johnny kinda stays the same. At their best, Timmy is definitely smarter, but Johnny is consistently more intelligent than Timmy.

They're kinda equal in Toon Force imo.
timmy literrraly has a separeted page only to toon force...
Johnny has Acrobatics himself
not only timmy uses a lot more times his acrobatics seen to be in a higher level
Johnny is much more skilled than Timmy
Timmy is compared to galact fightes and conquerers, vicky, and a lot of other very skilled fighters, jhonny scales from having ninja DNA and duke karate master dna, timmy has better combat skill not by knowing martial arts but by wepon mastery and others
How is Johnny without equipment ever getting past this?
pinning Timmy down
ntelligence is a weird since Timmy varies a lot in terms of intelligence, while Johnny kinda stays the same. At their best, Timmy is definitely smarter, but Johnny is consistently more intelligent than Timmy.
I would say that in combat timmy is smarter a lot more oftem

timmy literrraly has a separeted page only to toon force...
That doesn't mean anything. The only reason why he has a separate page for Toon Force is because the person who made the page gave long ass explanations for almost every ability he had via Toon Force.

Back