• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Hakumen no Mono / Ushi & Tora m3

RavenSupreme

VS Battles
Retired
i just happened to stroll through our profiles for the verse and hakumen in particular due to a discussion.

hakumen is listed as "High-6B" due to vaporizing an island

calc can be found here

http://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/hakumen-no-monos-island-buster.15701/

the final result of the vaporized mass is 27,979,669,540 m3

which equals 171.86 GT and large island level - so high 6c instead of hich 6b

however the calc only relies on an outdated angsizing. the new angsizing would only give a result of 2.94 GT which is high 7A

before i downgrade it i ask for input from people knowledgable about the verse. are there any more feats we havent taken into account yet?

I wouldn't consider myself extremely knowledge on this verse as i have only been watching the anime and have not read the manga however from what i have seen from the anime i don't think there are any more feats though granted the anime still has 3 episodes left so more feats could happen but for now i agree with the downgrade. Another thing that cncerns me is that the characters are rated as mhs but i don't remember any mhs feats and there is'nt any calcs on their pages to prove it.

Back