• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Infinite speed Arata

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the lamest reason I've seen to put someone speed at infinite lol a lot of verse does this as well to indicate time slowing or time stop or both like this one/1:17 except the color is white instead of black in other word i agree with the OP.

This is the lamest reason I've seen to put someone speed at infinite lol a lot of verse does this as well to indicate time slowing or time stop or both like this one/1:17 except the color is white instead of black in other word i agree with the OP.
lmao, the video you provided has nothing to do here, and also if you think what is here is the Time Stop/Time Slow ability, you better look at the crt about infinite speed.

lmao, the video you provided has nothing to do here,
Yes it does it's just a weird effect writer put whenever an event like this unfold
and also if you think what is here is the Time Stop/Time Slow ability, you better look at the crt about infinite speed.
If you think that's what i thought then you better look at the video again pf so lame but whatever idrc about this verse the reason for infinite speed just make me want to say Bruhnfr?

Agree:
1..Pasya
2. Darkdragonmedeus
3. Dread
5. Einel
6.onsokusonic
7. Yuenomoral
8. Worthless

Disagree:
1. Rendyn0counter

Neutral:
thegreatjedi, Vietthai

The total number we get right now. if there is a mistake, you can reply

Last edited:
then if it's a stop time based on an ability (Lucifer gaze), then you agree with this downgrade?

don't forget if DDM also agrees if this doesn't meet the infinite speed standard
Of course not.

DDM agreed that it was a Time Stop, and I still have evidence that it was not.

While i can understand your reason, but to me it is still a big assumption based on a black panel being time is stopped and then result in infinite speed. Anyway i'm neutral for the time being

As I said above, I will go into more detail if any staff evaluate what is being debated here.

I just agree, because the context there is like a time stop, moreover, indeed, if infinite speed will see the time stop or commonly referred to as a pseudo time-stop, the scene that looks more like an ability time stop.

I just agree, because the context there is like a time stop, moreover, indeed, if infinite speed will see the time stop or commonly referred to as a pseudo time-stop, the scene that looks more like an ability time stop.
The problem is, it's not the ability to stop time

Indeed, and I can deny this, it's just that I explained above.

It's not time-stop ability and time-stop resistance, for the reason, you can see the comments on crt infinite arata.
The argument before that black panel = time stop
Now, it is not a time-stop ability...?

The argument before that black panel = time stop
Now, it is not a time-stop ability...?
Yes, the black panel proves that it is Time-Stop.

Also, this is a different case, Deus Trinity created the surrounding environment to be frozen because of the speed of Lucifer Gaze. And, at that time Deus Trinity only distated that she could only use Archive Superbia. And Archivs Superbia cannot manipulate time, only Archive Acedia can manipulate time.

After I looked again, the people who commented agreed only pay attention to this crt, even he himself did not see the crt about Infinite Speed Arata. And, he said it was Ability Time Stop, even though he himself didn't know what was in the verse. Therefore, you should pay attention to the previous crt as well in order to understand what I'm saying.

I think what @Rendynoc0unter is trying to convey maybe that the attack from Deus Trinity is so fast that it even looks like a freeze moment which is the black panel in manga itself always referring to time freeze/stop that may require 0 seconds in the finite time to react or dodge the attack.
I am 100% with you, but I am still not understanding how this can't be applied as resistance? (they were not even fighting, they were making out, typical horny manga)

I disagree with the crt stated that the black panel in the scan refers to time slow, the same as the argument that says that it is also literally time stop abilities that now some people may think that Deus Trinity uses time stop and attacks Arata > Arata moves in Deus' time stop hax, and can counter all Deus' attacks, which will refer to resistance to time stop.

Deus trinity has never been shown using any abilities that clearly refer to time hax. So far all the time hax/abilities are only Archieve users from Acedia who can do it where this Archieve is always shown to be able to use "time hax" compared to other Archives.

If you look at the manga, Deus trinity at that time was in the body of one of his subordinates and he only used 1 of his 3 Archives which is Superbia. Superbia Archive has never been shown to be able to use abilities that refer to "time hax". It is completely impossible to assume that he used time slow at that moment or any abilities that refer to time manipulation.

I disagree with the crt stated that the black panel in the scan refers to time slow, the same as the argument that says that it is also literally time stop abilities that now some people may think that Deus Trinity uses time stop and attacks Arata > Arata moves in Deus' time stop hax, and can counter all Deus' attacks, which will refer to resistance to time stop.

Deus trinity has never been shown using any abilities that clearly refer to time hax. So far all the time hax/abilities are only Archieve users from Acedia who can do it where this Archieve is always shown to be able to use "time hax" compared to other Archives.

If you look at the manga, Deus trinity at that time was in the body of one of his subordinates and he only used 1 of his 3 Archives which is Superbia. Superbia Archive has never been shown to be able to use abilities that refer to "time hax". It is completely impossible to assume that he used time slow at that moment or any abilities that refer to time manipulation.
I think you have a misinterpretation of the crt I made. What I mean by the black panel that I posted is that Lucifer gaze is really fast, so it makes the surroundings very slow. but not to the point of making time stop because of its speed.

You mean the black panel = time slow, right? It's explained that it's a timestop, if he uses the magic king / demon lord element.
IMG_20220928_193342.png

magic king / demon lord
Sorry, in Trinity Seven words like Magic King/Demon Lord are still very ambiguous, you can see why in this wiki comment.

You mean the black panel = time slow, right? It's explained that it's a timestop, if he uses the magic king / demon lord element.
IMG_20220928_193342.png
did you not understand from the start what I wanted to say? what you are trying to convey is when generalizing the whole black panel= time stop. and I reject it by giving an anti feats if not all black panel = time stop.

I don't want to repeat the argument again, you should be the one providing evidence that the black panel in the scene became a time stop and not just based on assumptions

Which helps proving that it's nothing but a dramatic effect by the author.

Yes, but. If he controlled the last crest with the magic king element, then it was a timestop ability.

Please prove that there's no way that this black panel isn't a dramatic effect, show me the whole manga.

Which helps proving that it's nothing but a dramatic effect by the author.
In the Trinity Seven wiki, we see that Liese is an Archive Acedia user, and I still have proof that she is.

Here we can see Liese, who is an Acedia user, manipulating time.

Even when Arata had accepted Liese's Archive

Arata can also do things like stopping time as well.

Is this enough to prove that only Archive Acedia can manipulate time?
Please prove that there's no way that this black panel isn't a dramatic effect, show me the whole manga.
Chapter 66-67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back