• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade All High 3-A Dragon Ball Super characters to 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://plus.google.com/u/1/105665970423401268483/posts/SN42mpXgs9L

GoD tier characters being High 3-A got debunked by King Samael in the comments. Basically both the shaking the WoV statements are moot since neither character who satated Jiren/Goku did so could comprehend infinity and Goku clearly didn't have infinite 3-D power since he ran off a finite power source (spirit bomb) and ran out of energy against Jiren. Therefore all the recently upgraded characters should be downgraded back to their original placements.

All the time he feels planets get popped the second it hapens (such as Beerus waking up and blowing them up, he felt each on the moment it happened) and he even knows the exact number despite being billions of light years away, in a side dimension of sorts.

Or the fact he can literally see earth from the planet of the kai's by simply looking into space.

I should add that Zen'Oh shoudn't be downgraded. Neither should infinite Zamasu. Just the guys who just got upgraded. The statements used to support the High 3-A rating just don't make any logical sense.

We just went through a massive CRT and then a Staff Discussion in regards to the upgrade and that was the eventual consensus.

Being quite frank I doubt faulty logic from a single G+ commenter (which mostly comes from a lack of understanding of the obvious difference/separation between Stamina and AP in fiction) will actually be changing anything as if that was the case we would be having something like 1-A Yukari by now.

That's all I will say here.

SuperDragoon978 said:
I should add that Zen'Oh shoudn't be downgraded. Neither should infinite Zamasu. Just the guys who just got upgraded. The statements used to support the High 3-A rating just don't make any logical sense.
Of course, it is fiction. Nothing in fiction makes logical sense.

The shockwaves the 3-A stats come from?

He was wrong on what was happening, yeah he was right, they were getting stronger the further they reached but the rrasons were wrong, he didnt know untill Goku saud why, ie he was matching Beerys strikes at the same power and angle to weaken the shovkwaves at the epicenter.

I mean, if they shook an infinite universe, I think it is fine and simple enough to accept.

That said, I am not that big of a fan of dragon ball power scaling.

Yeah but what can we do, a upgrade for dbz just happened, we gotta wait it out.

Not much we can do, not even a rule will solve this.

Trying to apply real world logic on how it happened is inapplicable. They shook an INFINITE realm, which would require INFINITE energy. The semantics are irrelevant. The feat still stands, and is a High 3-A one. 3-A is inconsistent with both what was shown and what was displayed. It's the same argument as trying to downplay Beerus vs Goku's universal feats.

They're fine as it is. The authorial intent is that they shook the realm. Unless something contradicts this the profiles are fine.

^ this, there's no reason to downgrade the characters, even with contradictions. A feat is a feat.

It's not, for two reasons.

The feat was replicated twice, by two different people, that's one of the major factors of outliers shot down.

Add the fact it was reiterated multiple times, is done by God tiers of the verse and no contradictions exist for it?

It's good to go.

^

For it to be an outlier you'd have to prove the angles or higher (sense they're the only ones to be confirmed higher) have shown lower feats.

Id say yes, but 3 seperate people have decided to chime in.

I could see it being left open as a containment thread, as people would likely comment here opposed to making a new thread, which saves the board from getting filled up with the same thread over and over.

But that's probably not gonna stop people and it'll likely happen anyway for the next few days.

So yeah, it can be closed, the questions were answered and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back