• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scan visir is right after enhanced senses.

Read befire ya call someone out on shit when you're the one who can't read the very thing you're using.

Maybe but heres something ya fail to realize,.why would he use it? Can ya prove he leads with that before he gets killed in a casual attack?

Yeah, and scan visor, oh and aoe power bombs thatll force an inconclusive if need beam.

Oh and ice beam has stellar range, can freeze entire stars solid, but then there's the option of kiting if that needs to happen, or she could simply carpet bomb from the air. She has 3 forms invulnerability too no less.

And to top it off, neither if ya actually proven they don't have a cool down yet.

That's not something we can decide ourselves. The Dragon Born is a character that has a personality based on the player itself. But the Majority of Skyrim Player's do lead with and abuse their shouts and hax. Also there's the Wabajack, a weapon forged and used by a 2-A, which is above anything in her verse.

I shall get Sithis here to comment since he's probably the most knowledge user about the Elder Scrolls.

I want DV to win as much as you but dude that is a straw man argument if I've ever read one.

Me and Knight already listed things that should of ended this discussion an hour or two ago

And? We listed things that would instantly kill him if he makes contact with any of that.

And to top it off, your arguments are based upon something youve yet to prove.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If he has no personality ya cant say he uses whatever would let him win , not how it works.

No actually he does have a personality, however it's based on the person playing the game. Anyone smart is gonna abuse the hax part on Skyrim unless you're a scrub lmao.

Then I can say he uses pure melee, doesn't use shouts and proceeds to take a horse up a mountain while Samus kites and itd be just as right as what you're saying.

You do know there's a difference between a real person's personality and a video game character's personality. By that logic, Mario is a sociopathic asshole because he murders everyone in his way instead of how he's actually portrayed in the game.

No that's just stupid. Literally nobody play's Skyrim like that.

The Game literally forces you to use Shouts.

The horse part is arcuate tho lmao.

Anyhow let's wait for Sithis to comment. He should be able to clear all of this

It doesn't matter if its complete bullshit, itd be just as accurate.

We cant use player interaction as a basis fir what ged do, otherwise samus jumps out of reality and now has all her powers.

Samus: 5 (TheJ-ManRequiem, Theglassman12, Gargoyle One, SomebodyData, DarkDragonMedeus)

DV: 3 (Knightofannihilation666, GreenF0rest123, ZacharyGrossman273)

Inconclusive: 0

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It doesn't matter if its complete bullshit, itd be just as accurate.

We cant use player interaction as a basis fir what ged do, otherwise samus jumps out of reality and now has all her powers.

The issue with that is that Samus has a set personality. The Dragon Born doesn't there's no Canon to his personality. Without giving him a personality there's no point in using him in debates.

Except her personality changes (we've all seen other m ).

And no, ya can use how he's portrayed in lore. Otherwuse, yeah, no point using him if its all just guessing.

I agree with J-Man. The whole "character is portrayed by the player" argument is a false statement since a lot of people play the game differently. If that was the case, My dragonborn doesn't have any shouts at all, ignored all of the dragon incidents in the world, decided to become an abusive husband, and murders everyone in town including all the shopkeepers because that's how he's portrayed in my image.

No idea my dude. I didn't partake in that thread but I feel like we need to do something about the personality issue before using him in threads.

If his opponent doesn't one shot him, or dv could beat him with basic attacks it should be fine.

Because if the battle us drawn out, it's fair to assume dv probably would use hax eventually.

Or if he wins without it.

So, lost track of the vote count. I know I voted for Samus for the reasons mentioned numerous times.

I have several scenarios where Dovahkiin takes this, but it doesn't matter because this is a popularity contest apparently. I have seen you guys on threads for this robot your obviously going to ignore anything i say and vote for her. Complete bias

So it's apparently biased for us to argue how one character can deal with another character's abilities huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back