• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empathic manipulation is a weaker mind manipulation. Has his fire cloak disintegrate ice that can freeze the sun? And soul manipulation only works when the enemy is dead.

@Sith

This Ice has literally frozen Plasma solid before, it's significantly stronger than normal ice projection. Electricity that also provides invulnerability and stuns the enemy?

Which she bypasses with op Ice Manipulation.

Soul Manipulation was already debunked early in the thread I believe, how is empathic manipulation different? Reality warping shouts do what exactly? If he can summon them, then she can freeze him in that time.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Samus's power suit cannot be disarmed because it's biologically attached to her body. Also, there was no debunk about Samus being able to steal those weapons from DV. Anyway, looks like Knight switched his vote to Samus, so Samus is still winning 8-2 in the next 23 hours from now.
I just told you that if Samus steals a weapon from the Dovahkiin, then he can get it back via his shout or telekinesis.

"Show me that Electric Armor protects this robot from weapons/magical items made by 2-A beings.

Keep in mind it's not just those 2 weapons. He can use his other shouts and his own magic"

Which items in particular? Considering the character is 6-C, maybe they didn't give the items 2-A power?

Yes, but we already pointed out he needs to one shot here because Samus can one shot him.

She already has her arm cannon, which has a much better range, so why would she use a dagger that doesn't have that great of a range?

SomebodyData said:
Mind based, you mean attacks on the mind or attacking using the mind?
It has a randomizer effect...

Well Samus can also disarm weapons so...
I'm talking about the type of precognition that let's you know what your opponent is thinking/about to do seconds/minutes beforehand.

@Knight mind reading my reasoning? tried debunking Sith, remind me if I forgot something.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Glass I can vote as many times as I want. There's no rule against that so calm yourself
You just keep going back and forth, which will end up being a headache to whoever is trying to keep up with the vote count.

Nah it doesn't read minds, its more like Ultra Instinct (Think someone already made that joke here).

@Hell we already pointed out Samus counters his AP with invulnerability, and the Razor does not have enough range to be used effectively in this combat.

On 2nd though, I'm starting to think DV's has 0 votes because literally just about all of his reasonings got debunked. Ice that freezes the sun >>>>>>>>> basic ice magic. So Dv has zero resistance against ice beam; especially when combined with wave beam.

Soul manipulation is only applicable on targets that are already dead, there fore, it doesn't work.

Empathy manipulation is a very basic sub category of mind manipulation, which Samus has resistance to, so that's useless.

Samus can see invisible targets and harm intangible enemies, so those are useless against Samus.

Weapons can be easily stolen by Samus, so Samus is at a very clear advantage even with those arguments.

Time stop is the only useful ability here, but Samus has a way around that via pre-recognition electro barrier; which also renders the razor useless.

Hellbeast1 said:
Personally i'm voting Dovah for his higher AP, Time Manipulation, Transmutauton and Durability Negation with Mehrunes Razor.
We've already discussed how MR isn't going to help, and it's never stated if he ever uses his hax in character.

@Data I'll have to make this quick phone is having major charging issues.

Well the DV can take her electricity, he can tank the very worst the most skilled mages can throw at him. Also he can resist paralysis and such.

She isn't bypassing Become Ethereal with her Ice. Once again it's invulnerable.

No he has different types of Soul Manipulation. Soul Tear can be used here but not his trap Soul enchantment.

As for her freezing the Dragons he summons I doubt that'll work properly. IIRC they have a 50% resistance to all elements.

Also how is her suit gonna work in a time stop? Show me a scan of her doing so if she can't then she gets One Shot.

1. Really? I must have missed that my bad 2. True but i dont see any reason why he wouldn't but hey fair enough point.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
On 2nd though, I'm starting to think DV's has 0 votes because literally just about all of his reasonings got debunked. Ice that freezes the sun >>>>>>>>> basic ice magic. So Dv has zero resistance against ice beam; especially when combined with wave beam.

Soul manipulation is only applicable on targets that are already dead, there fore, it doesn't work.

Empathy manipulation is a very basic sub category of mind manipulation, which Samus has resistance to, so that's useless.

Samus can see invisible targets and harm intangible enemies, so those are useless against Samus.

Weapons can be easily stolen by Samus, so Samus is at a very clear advantage even with those arguments.

Time stop is the only useful ability here, but Samus has a way around that via pre-recognition electro barrier; which also renders the razor useless.

1: His Soul Manipulation can work on living beings. You are thinking of Trap Soul

2: He can spam it.

3: You are blatantly ignoring that Become Ethereal allows him to become InVulnerable. Her harming ghosts doesn't bypass that. He can also harm ghosts so yeah.

4: And he can take it back via disarm. Show me how good her precog is. Because If she can't see several minutes into the future she isn't countering time stop. Also his summons. Most deadly of all is the hero he can summon to aid him who's BEYOND TIME AND SPACE

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Data I'll have to make this quick phone is having major charging issues.
As for her freezing the Dragons he summons I doubt that'll work properly. IIRC they have a 50% resistance to all elements.
She can freeze the sun with her ice beam, has any dragon ever dealt with an ice attack that can literally freeze millions of degrees celsius heat?

@Knight k you can answer when you come back right? (Although I'm thinking we should just call it a day and close the thread since it seems everyone else is at their limits)

Idk about that, Electric Armor has worked on even Electric based enemies, so they're both high above normal electricity. However the invulnerability part is where I don't see him passing, as while he may be able to resist electricity, the armor's invulnerability would be affecting Samus not him.

It worked on Ridley who also has the ability to become invulnerable. Not to mention Hypermode Pirates (Who are invulnerable) also get affected by Ice Missiles (Just a missile counterpart to Ice Beam, tho it may be significantly less cold considering the fusion suit can use it.)

Ah I see, and whats the range / requirements?

Ice Beam, like I said before has frozen even Plasma solid and is nearly absolute zero. So even 50% resistance doesn't sound potent enough.

Nah it doesn't work in time stop, which is why she would use electric armor at the same time. Because it won't be able to disable itself mid-time stop (like anyone else) it would be an issue for him, especially considering he needs to cover a lot of area to get to her due to her range.

We can close it, but I still think Samus win can be added given the vote count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back