• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is " for reasons above " and anything of that nature should not be a deciding factor here.

Also i literally debuked everybodys reason behind backing Samus yet it's ignored.

NOBODY has gave me an answer to counteract the Wabajack, Mehrunes Razor, his basically reality warping shouts

Mehrunes Razor has a small chance to instant kill, and it's a knife, Samus can dodge it easily, same with wabajack. Also "for reasons above" wasn't the reason samus got the votes, it was the actual reasons themselves that gave her the vote.

Another difference is that we have explained the scientific details of Samus's abilities and character, which is more than enough reason for her votes to be counted; and we got 7 in total; which is the minimum amount of votes to declare a victor. The gap between their votes is also greater than 3; 7 - 3 = 4 > 3, and that's enough difference to give Samus the win also.

A 2-A vs a 9-A would be immediately closed due to being an obvious stomp; so that is an absolutely horrendous example and even bringing that up is a sign of trolling.

Theglassman12 said:
Mehrunes Razor has a small chance to instant kill, and it's a knife, Samus can dodge it easily, same with wabajack. Also "for reasons above" wasn't the reason samus got the votes, it was the actual reasons themselves that gave her the vote.

Actually the Lore is different for Mehrunes Razor, it always insta kills. The 1% thing is a game mechanic.

A 2-A vs a 9-A would be immediately closed due to being an obvious stomp; so that is an absolutely horrendous example and even bringing that up is a sign of trolling.

That whole comment was sarcasm. I was basically explaining that nobodys reasoning behind backing a character matters because at the end of the day votes matter not reasons

@Green Your debunk was debunked actually, did you not see that?

Also his insta-kill techniques are just knifes? Is that true?

SomebodyData said:
@Green Your debunk was debunked actually, did you not see that?
Also his insta-kill techniques are just knifes? Is that true?
That's what the mehrunes razor is, a knife that OHK.

I'll give you a kudos your probably expecting one from that cute comment

No I expect a man who has lost brain cells to understand that he has, in fact, lost brain cells.

@Knight and that is? Sorry if it may be obvious, but considering how one of his one shot abilities may have no impact on the match was a serious revelation.

@Glassman .... That's probably not gonna be useful with Samus then.

@Gargoyle calm down....

Besides, couldn't Samus like easily steal the Megrunes Razor or the Wabbajack with her Grapple beam.

^Yeah, I just thought they were mystical abilities, not items Samus would grapple away.

Theglassman12 said:
Go back and read my comments i already explained this.

1. Mehrunes Razor one shots no matter what

2. Samus can't dodge it when time is stopped

3. I debunked those " reasons "

How do you know that he's going to start with time stop? And what exactly did you debunk? She can harm ghosts, bypass armor with the plasma beam, and you did not debunk the cooldowns with the shouts at all.

Gargoyle One said:
I'll give you a kudos your probably expecting one from that cute comment
No I expect a man who has lost brain cells to understand that he has, in fact, lost brain cells.
If you can't tell that was a sarcastic comment with the quotes then your the one who has lost brain cells.

Electric Armor is actually pretty thick (Its literally armor of energy)

In time stop, trying to stab her will only electrify DV, he's not breaking through so he can't one shot that way.

So no, you just didn't debunk it, you probably didn't understand its full scope, which in retrospect, both sides faltered in.

Well, the fact that Mehrunes Razor is just a knife means it has super short range. Samus using Electro barrier, screwattack, Shinespark, ect when time does get stopped; which she'll know when thanks to Pre Recognition, will leave her invulnerable until time stop wears off. Additionally, if DV gets close enough to even use the razor while Samus is in those states, he'll only hurt himself in the process.

Samus could also steal the razor or Wabbajack with grapple beam in the first place; thus leaving DV unable to use them.

I'll give you a kudos your probably expecting one from that cute comment No I expect a man who has lost brain cells to understand that he has, in fact, lost brain cells.
If you can't tell that was a sarcastic comment with the quotes then your the one who has lost brain cells.

Well aware, hence the sarcastic comment.

Though judging by your response, the distance between your head and the Joke is enough to fit a dimension

Theglassman12 said:
How do you know that he's going to start with time stop? And what exactly did you debunk? She can harm ghosts, bypass armor with the plasma beam, and you did not debunk the cooldowns with the shouts at all.
1. Samus is not touching Dovahkiin when he uses that shout unless she has Void Manipulation

2. Plasma beam is irrevalant

3. Read up on the lore I'm not explaining this again.

To be fair I wasn't aware that she could steal it. But DV can also disarm her via the disarm shout.

Well I'm gonna make this more convenient for everyone, retract my vote for DV and give it to Samus. My reasons still stand just doing this to quicken things up.

@Knight I would prefer you don't, its best that you debunk after a period of time than this getting accepted but being wrong. How does disarm shout work by the way? Her Suit is literally part of her DNA.

SomebodyData said:
Electric Armor is actually pretty thick (Its literally armor of energy)
In time stop, trying to stab her will only electrify DV, he's not breaking through so he can't one shot that way.

So no, you just didn't debunk it, you probably didn't understand its full scope, which in retrospect, both sides faltered in.
Dovahkiin can use the Wabbajack or shout her to death. Done.

GreenF0rest123 said:
1. Samus is not touching Dovahkiin when he uses that shout unless she has Void Manipulation

2. Plasma beam is irrevalant

3. Read up on the lore I'm not explaining this again.
Yeah you're not reading any of the messages we made are you. Also, how about you actually give us the lore instead of telling us to find it ourselves.

Wabbajack, I've searched it up (since I'm guessing no one is gonna answer my question) it is a wand that has random abilities correct.

Electric Armor also gives invulnerability.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, the fact that Mehrunes Razor is just a knife means it has super short range. Samus using Electro barrier, screwattack, Shinespark, ect when time does get stopped; which she'll know when thanks to Pre Recognition, will leave her invulnerable until time stop wears off. Additionally, if DV gets close enough to even use the razor while Samus is in those states, he'll only hurt himself in the process.
Samus could also steal the razor or Wabbajack with grapple beam in the first place; thus leaving DV unable to use them.
1.One of your buddies told me her Pre Recognition was to dodge physical attacks not mind based.

2. It won't save her from the Wabbjack.

3. DK has a shout that disarms weapons from his opponent. He also has telekinesis.

Well aware, hence the sarcastic comment.

Though judging by your response, the distance between your head and the Joke is enough to fit a dimension

Your heart rate is probably racing right now huh

Samus's power suit cannot be disarmed because it's biologically attached to her body. Also, there was no debunk about Samus being able to steal those weapons from DV. Anyway, looks like Knight switched his vote to Samus, so Samus is still winning 8-2 in the next 23 hours from now.

Mind based, you mean attacks on the mind or attacking using the mind?

It has a randomizer effect...

Well Samus can also disarm weapons so...

She's resistance to mind manipulation. How can he disarm her from a suit that's part of her body?

so this is her abilities in 6-C form.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Scan Visor (Gives out basic information and weaknesses), Self-Healing (Concentration is Low), Precognition, Regenerationn (High-Low when suit suffers breaking or cracks), Energy Projection, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Can absorb and redirect energy projectiles, Can enhance her AP by charging her attacks, Barrier and Armor Bypassing with Wave Beam, Temporary Invulnerability and Damage upon impact with Electro Armor, Energy and Life Absorption, Resistance to Acid Manipulation, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Adapted to Gravity Manipulation.

alright so

The only thing that will help her is scan visor that i see here, while Information on him is useful, but how does that stop him from slowing down time and using soul manipulation. as well as reality warping? All it will do is just tell her "he can slow down time and rip your soul straight from your body, oh by the way he can summon a dragon with low godly Regenerationn straight out of hell with the same soul ripping ability as his and another dragon at that"

Ice and Electricity I doubt will be helping anytime soon because fire cloak will disintegrate any ice. and he's already dealt with electricity plenty of times before.

He already has his own invulnerability.

Yeah, DB wins here. Time, Soul, and Empathic Manipulation (which is very much different from standard mind manipulation in his case) + Reality Warping shouts, AND summoning Odahviing and Durnheviir who are both powerful 6-C's in their own right gives him the win.

SomebodyData said:
Wabbajack, I've searched it up (since I'm guessing no one is gonna answer my question) it is a wand that has random abilities correct.
Electric Armor also gives invulnerability.
Show me that Electric Armor protects this robot from weapons/magical items made by 2-A beings.

Keep in mind it's not just those 2 weapons. He can use his other shouts and his own magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back