• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Also just saying that nobody has really answered what happens if she's hit with Mehrunes Razor or the Wabajack. Marked for death can also help lower all of her defensive stats.
Precognition helps her with that.

Again just activate electric armor before time is stopped for her, she tanks the physical hits and proceeds to one shot a surprised DV.

Isn't the ice beam the absence of energy though?

Also forest, probably tanks most of it.

It matters because even with stopped time he cant get past her electro barrier.

Someone already posted what I was talking about.

Most of them instantly kill him dude.

Actually 2, for example, ya saud stamina and life drain? with little effort her resistances mitigate.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Isn't the ice beam the absence of energy though?
Also forest, probably tanks most of it.

It matters because even with stopped time he cant get past her electro barrier.

Someone already posted what I was talking about.

Most of them instantly kill him dude.

Actually 2, for example, ya saud stamina and life drain? with little effort her resistances mitigate.
0. she's not touching Become Ethereal

1. You can't tank being disintegrated

2. WABBAJACK

3. Alot of the stuff i listed will decimate her

4. You can't tank being disintegrated

Theglassman12 said:
You also can't tank a beam that bypasses your armor.

Key word, bypasses armor. The DG tanks it and heals himself. Now nobody has answered how She's getting around Become Ethereal and and Wabajack. The Wabajack is extremely dangerous considering it came from a 2-A character and the DG has access to it.

Ethereal? Ya mean like ghosts?

Ya realize all of Samus basuc stuff basically ohkoes him right? Ah cool he has stuff that can beat her, she has it too but for her it's in conjunction with the most basic attacks.

And funny ya mention that, varua suit samus does in fact tank atomization.

Any armor that DV has, Samus can shoot right through that.

And that beam can't do nothing against Become Ethereal and Time stop. Passes straight through him via Ethereal and can avoid it no problem by stopping time.

You keep bringing that but we're all aware of that. I'm just clearing the misconception about the Become Ethereal Shout since he can spam that.

Theglassman12 said:
Did you not watch the clip where Samus destoryed a ghost?

Once again that's nothing. You can harm Ghosts but not somebody InVulnerable. That's like me saying DG can always harm Samus since he can also harm Ghosts.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Theglassman12 said:
Did you not watch the clip where Samus destoryed a ghost?

Once again that's nothing. You can harm Ghosts but not somebody InVulnerable. That's like me saying DG can always harm Samus since he can also harm Ghosts.
Samus has bypassed things with her plasma beam that made a lot of enemies invulnerable.

Show me a scan of that then. That goes against the concept of InVulnerability. The DG can also harm enemies that are considered InVulnerabil.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Green, Samus would he can stop time via scan visor and use it up close.
Nope Gives out basic information and weakness. That's like me saying dovahkiin can stop time forever by pausing the game or leveling up or drinking a potion.

This is her 6-C abilities Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Scan Visor (Gives out basic information and weaknesses), Self-Healing (Concentration is Low), Precognition, Regenerationn (High-Low when suit suffers breaking or cracks), Energy Projection, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Can absorb and redirect energy projectiles, Can enhance her AP by charging her attacks, Barrier and Armor Bypassing with Wave Beam, Temporary Invulnerability and Damage upon impact with Electro Armor, Energy and Life Absorption, Resistance to Acid Manipulation, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Adapted to Gravity Manipulation.

Also the Call of Valor royal ***** her over. Here's the Shouts description. "The valiant of Sovngarde hear your Voice, and journey beyond space and time to lend aid."

Samus is not dealing or even harming people beyond Space and Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back