• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs a Lawyer (grace)

This totally isn't based of "The Wright Way With the Spirit of Justice title, I was expecting Phoenix Wright. Don't know why."

This comment. I swear. I honestly was doing this anyway. Just a coincidence.

They say all Laywers go to hell. I guess Doomguy took that a little bit literal and thought all laywers are demons. So he attacks Phoenix when seeing him

9-B versions used

9-B Arsenal only (So no in his things like the city block stuff for very obvious reasons)

Speed is equal

Both are bloodlusted. Cause I rarely do these.

Takes place in an alleyway

Who wins and why?

Phoenix Wright: 8

Doomguy:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Crimson Azoth said:
What does Phoenix's point do? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop on Mr. Wright
Shoot explosions, shoot light, shoot wind, and can mixture light and wind. Cause tornados and whirlwinds. And soul destroy people should he choose so

Forgetting about things like invisibility and the invulnerability sphere are we

I mean. He would need to get those things activated before Phoenix. Ya know. Points. Then tornadoes, wind, blinding light, explosions, and things And also counters Invulnerability anyway

He could do that pretry easily, considering you just sorta squeeze or touch them as opposed to lifting your arm ans pointing

How do those counter the invilnerable sphere when they can't hurt him?

Well. Assuming he opens with trying to go Invisible. Instead of attacking in anyway. Phoenix counters anyway cause his wind and light based attacks cover an entire courtroom. He would get caught in it no matter what. And Tornadoes and wind and such would make it hard to aim or hold onto his weapon. Hard to see cause of blinding lights. And if he tries to shoot first. He needs to lift and aim his gun at Phoenix. Where Phoenix just needs to point in his general direction and he will still get caught in it. And iirc. Phoenix does have the higher AP here. As well durability.

And Soul hack is how. He points and it attacks the soul and yeets it away.

The AOE is taken care of with invincibility.

Lifting strength takes care of thr wind stuff, and he doesn't even reslly need to aim stuff like the super shotgun. If tons of luminescence was an issue traversing through certain areas of hell wouldn't work that well

He resists soul manip from lost souls.

That assumes he opens with either. And he gets them first before Phoenix points

Even if he can hold onto his weapon. He still would be taking damage. Phoenix has the Higher AP here.

No. He does that with a specific suit. But that suit also makes him stomp. His 9-B version doesn't have it. Cause that suit is MCB

Also. That's soul possession he is immune to. Not soul removal.

No reason to not when they're like in his hands.

No he wouldn't because of the invulnerability. Negates damage of higher stuff than that.

I don't actually know what this third point is referring to

Okay cool? Still a resistance to his soul being messed with and moved around.

Even assuming he somehow gets them both before Phoenix points. Soul hacks counter regardless

Ehh. His invulnerability hasn't shown to deflect against someone of Phoenix's strength. People on his level and lower yes. But Phoenix is stronger.

He has two keys. One for Doomguy. One for The doom slayer. The Doom slayer is what has soul resistance. Doomguy doesn't. He is limited to this form because the doom slayer is Multi city block. So it's a massive stomp. Which is why Doomguy was used. Cause he is at 9-B.

Possessing isn't his soul being removed. That's a different ability. Regardless. As my reasons above brought Up. He doesn't have it in this fight due to the armor used

They don't though

Nah. Invuln stops BFG shots.

Why did you separate this into two separate lines

I don't think the resistance is only due to his armor. He was naked for quite a while while nothing in hell could stop him, and lost souls are a thing in the earlier games too. If it's listed like that guess i should get around to changing it

Yes they do. It's a hack that counters durability. He doesn't have protection to his soul. The armor is what gave it to him. And he doesn't have it in this fight. And the armor protections against again. Possession. Not banishing. Or removing. If I got immunity to my mind being read. Doesn't mean I got immunity to my memories being wiped. Different type of hack. Plus. His spehere doesn't last forever. 30 seconds from what I see.

Rockets yield a 766,140.61 AP in the game. Phoenix is a casual 1,650,472.316629637 Joules. A bit over 2 times as strong casually. And with a lower end. Due to the fact this was caused by an AOF thing he did. Stronger than anything Doom has faced.

Separate what? The key used? If so. The Doom Slayer is MCB. So major stomp. DoomGuy is 9-B physically. So he works.

Should also say. Phoenix has seen invisible things before. And has enhanced senses. And even claimed to have sensed Aura. (Plus giving it off himself). And doomguys Invisibility is only partial Invisibility. You can still see somehow his figure. Like Zer0 from borderlands. So someone with a good eye could still spot him.

That's what is on his page. If it's different. Then that should be brought up in a CRT. But for now. That's what it says. Which if it's the case and the feat actually did happen and get accepted. I'll close this thread down cause revisions would make this out of date. But that was what was on his page and what I was going by. And that's what others went by. Can't really go off an abilty that's not even on his page. So for now it should be valid till changes are made.

Wait. I just checked. Invulnerability isn't even under his Doomguy key.

My guy, what even. BFG is 8-B. Invulnerability blocks BFG shots.

Just a heads up, regular users aren't allowed to close threads since removing them makes it harder to keep track of them. Only Discussion Mods and Admins are allowed to close them. But I can do that since it's concluded.

Hey take a look at that, the thread is back up. Now, Doomguy starts wwaaaay out of Phoenix's range, assuming he has 9-B weapons other than shotguns of course which I'm sure he has as standard machine guns should exist in Doom, heck even his minigun to be perfectly honest. Doomguy has so much range, so much skill, and because of him being bloodlusted he will not give an f and obliterate Phoenix before he even gets close to Doomguy.

Frankly the argument is literally just "Phoenix points" but Phoenix pointing would do nothing in this match, because he's not in range to point (his range, as well, I'm questioning), sooooo...all votes should be rendered invalid because range is a pain

Back