• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright replace Battler in Umineko

images

• Same story, the only difference is that Phoenix wright will replace Battler.
  • Appolo Justice and Athena can be used as a support

Will Phoenix wright be able to solve this ?

I don't think so, we already know how many things the battler does in the Umineko series, and he might have something different. like not believing in magic. and does this person think the same?

I don't think so, we already know how many things the battler does in the Umineko series, and he might have something different. like not believing in magic. and does this person think the same?
Well let's say that Phoenix doesn't believe that Umineko murders were done via magic and that he thinks the real killer is a normal person

Last edited:
Well let's say that Phoenix doesn't believe that Umineko murders were done via magic and that he thinks the real killer is a normal person

I don't believe this, but the fact remains, there's no way he has the same case as Battler. even though he doesn't believe in magic. Endless Nine may be specifically for battler

However, things like not believing in magic would be like a battler is impossible, and, perhaps I believe that he can become like a battler only in the anime story, but not in the visual novel & manga sequel to the novel.

I don't believe this, but the fact remains, there's no way he has the same case as Battler. even though he doesn't believe in magic. Endless Nine may be specifically for battler

However, things like not believing in magic would be like a battler is impossible, and, perhaps I believe that he can become like a battler only in the anime story, but not in the visual novel & manga sequel to the novel.
Is there anything I should add or restrict to make it fair ?

Adakah yang harus saya tambahkan atau batasi agar adil?
Yes, I also feel that nothing is fair, because battlers have something special, just like (will phoenix) battlers. and apparently this needs to be limited, because it is not certain that he will survive in the city of bok if he will replace the battler position in the Visual Novel/manga.

Yes, I also feel that nothing is fair, because battlers have something special, just like (will phoenix) battlers. and apparently this needs to be limited, because it is not certain that he will survive in the city of bok if he will replace the battler position in the Visual Novel/manga.
Actually what if I replaced Phoenix with Miles Edgeworth ? I think he's just like Battler

Back