• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Cool Motive. Still Murder" (Frost VS Phoenix Wright but from a fighting game) 0 - 8 - 0 (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XitSign

He/Him
I feel like with all the ideas I've had for Frost on my mind, she's going to become one of my 'spam' list characters...However, unlike much cooler members of the community, I can't commit to a spam list to save my life.

...I am also absolutely in love with the fact we now have Phoenix Wright from Marvel Vs. Capcom to work with, and I might want to spam him too, once I learn how to focus on one project at a time.

Anyways, it's about time Frost faces justice for the alarming amount of frozen blood on her hands. Wright's determined that she is the real culprit of his most recent murder case, but unfortunately for Phoenix, Frost refuses to take the stand without a fight.

...Thread name has a stealth pun, always love when I can slip one of those in.

---

Frost Vs. Phoenix Wright, both are 9-A, fight starts at 5 meters, and speed is equalized

Might be in the running for 'worst girl': 0

Wouldn't even be the weirdest person he's called to the stand: 8

If crossover rules get any looser, I can get us a High 4-C Phoenix Wright, so help me god-: 0

Last edited:
Seems to be a bit of a skillstomp on Frost's part. Phoenix isn't that good of a physical fighter and he recently got his shit rocked by MCU She-Hulk of all people, and Frost is significantly more experienced as a professional fighter and assassin. He doesn't seem to stand much of a chance against her techniques. Maya could help a bit with her ice, but in the end, she holds literally every other advantage.

Really? He doesn't keep up in skill that well in his home verse despite the combat nature of it?

...That's a bit disappointing for making matchups if that's the case.

Phoenix hasn't canonically fought anybody.
Oh...That's actually kind of a shock. Not a single canon fight?

Yeah I suppose this is a VERY heavy skill advantage then, regardless of any abilities coming into play...

You're doing the lord's work
Thank you
Oh...That's actually kind of a shock. Not a single canon fight?

Yeah I suppose this is a VERY heavy skill advantage then, regardless of any abilities coming into play...
Yeah, unfortunately Phoenix isn't quite the skill beast that guys like Ryu and Dante are in this verse

I mean, does his skill even matter? He was able to convince Galactus to stand trial. His Social Influencing is crazy. And with both X factor and Turnabout Mode he can give himself enough of a boost to win.

So this seemingly went from DOA to actually viable while I was asleep...nice.

So reviewing this a second time:

So Frost is all around more skilled, I think has a 3x AP advantage, and is generally more ruthless and goes for kills.

Meanwhile Wright has really strong SI if he gets the chance to talk her down, and can boost himself more than once to make up ground.

And I have no comment on their actual combative abilities clashing, feels they both have some variety to them.

I think Phonenix can last long enough to convince Frost to not fight
x3 AP is a hard pill to swallow but it's possible to survive for a bit

1 for the ace attorney then

Honestly it's a shame he's turned in a SI GG character...either he speaks or he doesn't. One of my least favorites...

Seeing as how Phoenix's SI calmed down someone who was planning on committing planetary genocide...

I'll give it to Phoenix as well. I think he can survive long enough to make his case.

2 for Nick

This is courier all over again...I wanted funny lawyer beating people up!!!

I have threads that go for weeks and don't get this many votes so quickly...The curse of some matchups

5 for Phoenix cooling Frost off

These always manage to hit grace when I'm not looking.

Looks like that's 8 for "Please don't punch me in the face"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back