• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yWMwoLC.png

• Phoenix knows about A-Train fame as a supe as well as having some knowledge on his shady actions. A-Train knows that Phoenix is a lawyer and that he might onto him.
  • Both are in-character
  • 9-A versions
  • Both have access to their respective boosts (Turnbout Mode and X-Factor for Phoenix, Compound V for A-Train)
  • I think speed can be left unequalized could be changed
  • Can't think of a good battle place lol
  • Starting distance is 15 meters, with a clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by death
"Hold It!":
"Can't Stop the A-Train":
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
This Phoenix Wright has broken Social Influence and the SI is the reason why this PW wins his matches, and I don't know how it affects the fight.

This Phoenix Wright has broken Social Influence and the SI is the reason why this PW wins his matches, and I don't know how it affects the fight.
Well, for starters I mentioned that victory is obtained by killing the other. But also, while idk how evil MvC Galactus is, I don't think A-Train is ever going to willing step in a courtroom (at least not S1 A-Train, which is the one used). I know that Phoenix is a defense attorney and that would mean that he is willing to help A-Train, but yeah, he wouldn't even be willing to let someone get away with info against him

Back