• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BF from Friday Night Funkin' fights his lawyer (GRACE)

Neither of them are really fighters within their series, but considering how they are stone walls, they would just be scratching each other at most. Though, Boyfriend would more likely be able to incapacitate Phoenix with that higher lifting strength and since he's smaller, Phoenix would have a harder time trying to hit him. In other words, this miracle for Phoenix never happen.

Voting Boyfriend.

Neither of them are really fighters within their series, but considering how they are stone walls, they would just be scratching each other at most. Though, Boyfriend would more likely be able to incapacitate Phoenix with that higher lifting strength and since he's smaller, Phoenix would have a harder time trying to hit him. In other words, this miracle for Phoenix never happen.

Voting Boyfriend.
counted

I'm going with Phoenix on this one. While Boyfriend does hold a sizable 4 times lifting strength advantage, he's literally never used it in a fight (He hasn't fought at all, actually), so it's unlikely that he use it here. With an AP advantage, a giant durability advantage, and actual (Albeit little) fighting experience, I think the Ace Attorney can send Boyfriend to the eternal jailhouse in the sky.

Boyfriend FRA
I'm going with Phoenix on this one. While Boyfriend does hold a sizable 4 times lifting strength advantage, he's literally never used it in a fight (He hasn't fought at all, actually), so it's unlikely that he use it here. With an AP advantage, a giant durability advantage, and actual (Albeit little) fighting experience, I think the Ace Attorney can send Boyfriend to the eternal jailhouse in the sky.
Counted

I'd wait on bumping for the moment. BF is currently going through revisions that might cause both the removal of his small size and an upgrade to class 50 lifting strength.

Okay, so now that the debate ended, we decided to drop the 7 ft Boyfriend for some other undetermined date, so this should be good to go for now. I also just noticed that Phoenix has fairly strong Air Manipulation (for his tier), so that's something else that Boyfriend would have to deal with.

Boyfriend might get Class K in the future because Ninjamuffin said Girlfriend weighs 900 pounds in a ******* tweet. Life is pain.

Yeah, at this point, it's safe to say that the FNF devs are TROLLING. GF had never been Nikocado Avocado.

Okay, I derailed this enough. We're pitting 173 joules against simply upscaling from 60 joules, and Phoenix far less likely get hurt by BF (over 3000x BF's attack potency) than BF is to get hurt by Phoenix (48x Phoenix' durability). At that gap, Phoenix could tickle BF with his attacks or poke his eyes out. At least that's my take.

Even with an AP advantage, Phoenix also can’t hurt Boyfriend as much as Boyfriend can’t hurt Phoenix. Given they are bloodlusted, it’s more likely Boyfriend will resort to incapacitating him.

Back