• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom: Possible upgrade? (argent energy cell)

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. as for the 7B stuff, although I'm not an admin I think him being at least 7C possibly low 7B seems reasonable.

I'll apply the upgrades soon, after I take care of some things. Although, some of these might want to be moved to blogs first actually.

Wait 7b or 7c? I explained in a post above why 7b being more than just "possibly" applicable is reasonable.

I accepted At least 7-C, likely Low 7-B, but I prefer to see the list of these Tier 7 feats as well as a few 8-A feats like the 2 mega-kelvin laser example in the blog.

The Plasma Rifle's new Mod is the Microwave Beam. Fires a concentrated beam of plasma energy that lock down an enemy and cause them to explode on death.

Speed of Light Attack Speed?

So can he be upgraded now? And would this scale to the stronger demons like hell guard, mastermind, cyberdemon, etc?

It would scale to his most powerful weapons still right? Since they use the same energy, and those stronger demon can resist a few attacks from his weapons, so maybe they aren't significantly stronger than him?

None of the bosses scale from Doomslayer. Doomslayer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Titan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyberdemon > Spider Mastermind and Hell Guard. And the BFG 9000 being empowered by Argent energy doesn't mean the output is anywhere near that of those nuclear reactive battery. The same bosses that are fodder compared to Doomslayer also tank BFG rounds regularly, so BFG 9000 can't be too far high up.

I'll update it soon, I just wanted the format in my Sandbox to look well done before I publish it.

The vega thing doesn't work, it's not like those switches shut Vega down entirely. The clip itself includes it saying it was just the security network.

Also doesnt that mean we have to remove the battles that use the 8-A DS key because that version of him is actually capable of doing a lot more than 8-A?

He's about 4 point something. I'll have to look it up again once my hands are untied up.

Edit: about 4.03 Megatons

Won't this only apply to durability as it was him absorbing and tanking it?

Only by a little bit too. It's not as if he took these 4.2 megatons and used it bit by bit over time. In that case, it wouldn't scale to his AP.

Well, it was his fist that took the full impact and was stated to grow stronger based on the detonation of those cells. Plus, Doom Eternal is already having even better feats that Doomslayer should scale from, so I really would think his AP shouldn't be that much lower than his durability.

In regards to the Argent Tower Explosion:

Bruce Nuclear Generating Station Annual Output = 48,169 GWh = 1.73408e+17 Joules/hour = 1.51905408*10^21 Joules/year

Explosion Time = 5-10 seconds

KE Range = 1.51905408*10^19 to 3.03810816*10^20 Joules/Second = At least High 7-A, possibly 6-C

That's Watts that just means Joules/second. It was explained above Watt hour =/= Joules/hr but simply joules a watt generates in an hour. AKA, Watt hour = 3600 Joules. So that's not quite usuable.

Now I'm confused. What is the proper way to calculate the total joules of energy a plant generates in 1 year?

Gigawatt day = 24 Gigawatt hours yes. And 1 Gigawatt hour = 3.6 * 10^12 Joules thus multiplying that by 24 would be how many joules in a Gigawatt day. That many GWh does equal that many joules yes.

The source only mentioned one reactor though. The Bruce station has 8 reactors. Each reactor would only generate about a fraction of the 48,169 GWh (about 40 megatons).

Back