• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 3

I mean its a bit of a stretch, but I guess maybe we could possibly scale it to the BFG 9000 since it is stated to be the strongest weapon the UAC has created(obviously not including the BFG10000), although it's only feat is 8-B and scales to 8-A via being superior to the 1 megakelvin laser.

Low 7-C isn't that far off from the 8-A that the BFG already scales too, only about 10x as destructive on the low end.

Though i'd like to see the full calc if we could.

From my calculations of the Ion Catapult Ammo, Fragmentation puts it at 8-A to Low 7-C, and Violent Fragmentation and Pulverization put it at 7-C.

Ion Cannon AP Scale

Ah, that's a good back up feat in case the planned rebuttals from Mr King and the others get made.

There seems to be divided votes so far; though half of them have yet to respond.

That's also being argued due to it being "Something in there chest that disperses to cause the Earthquake."

Either way,The Icon of Sin should still be higher at his base.Unless the makyr kamizkazing to defeat him is all it would take to beat him.

(to add to this,the lore states the Makyrs used argent energy to extended their lifespan far more than they were originally supposed to be.It could be the sheer argent energy the makyr has absorbed to keep living throughout the years that shook Urdak.Either way,the Icon should have more argent energy then her)

Back