• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well think of it like Cell or something, he can regen from completely asinine bullshit, as long as his nuclei stays in tact.
u̵n̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵ ̵d̵e̵c̵i̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵i̵g̵n̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵
@LIFE_OF_KING Yeah, everyone has a source for regeneration. I mean, IINM Wolverine's healing factor is linked to his brain which would explain why he can die from decapitation.

Implied where?
It wasn't, I just remembered wrong because it's been like two years since I looked at the line. It's stated to be comparable, in my head I knew there was a comparison and just assumed it was above because tbh, you would think that, given how much nanotech has advanced and the fact Armstrong's shit is the hot new stuff and Vamp's shit is from over a decade prior but ehhhh, tbh the fact it isn't just stated to be flat out way above and beyond it is kinda baffling imo.

Upscales a good amount from 160 (Armstrong upscales from 120) and has possibly even higher LS than Armstrong. And while he'll have a marked disadvantage if speed is unequal, he'll still be fast enough to tag Taker. Plus, Commander has decades of experience fighting opponents capable of challenging him nearly evenly, so he is skilled.

Upscales a good amount from 160 (Armstrong upscales from 120) and has possibly even higher LS than Armstrong. And while he'll have a marked disadvantage if speed is unequal, he'll still be fast enough to tag Taker. Plus, Commander has decades of experience fighting opponents capable of challenging him nearly evenly, so he is skilled.
Ok but where the LS calc at tho

Armstrong has two one-shots on AP and three on his durability for his upscaling. That's why he's such a pain in the ass to find matches for.

Just having fought a lot doesn't mean he can handle someone with like, a 3x AP advantage on him along with a skill advantage.

Just having fought a lot
Really not giving experience much credit, having decades of experience against people with comparable stats and being no worse for wear is actually quite a skill feat. As for Taker's skill, I'm not certain where it lies, aside from the fact that the best pro wrestlers in general are skilled as all hell at acrobatics and all the other intense athletic aspects that go into their performances

Also, Stronghold's listed as "at least High 7-C", so evidently he upscales quite a sizable amount from 160kt, likely meaning the AP gap between him and Taker is less than 3x, maybe even less than 2x

Really not giving experience much credit, having decades of experience against people with comparable stats and being no worse for wear is actually quite a skill feat. As for Taker's skill, I'm not certain where it lies, aside from the fact that the best pro wrestlers in general are skilled as all hell at acrobatics and all the other intense athletic aspects that go into their performances

Also, Stronghold's listed as "at least High 7-C", so evidently he upscales quite a sizable amount from 160kt, likely meaning the AP gap between him and Taker is less than 3x, maybe even less than 2x
It's actually closer to "can fight people comparable to him", he has Average intelligence, that ain't exactly the rating people genuinely skilled get for that category.

looks at non-casual feat yeahahahhahaha, no.

It's actually closer to "can fight people comparable to him", he has Average intelligence, that ain't exactly the rating people genuinely skilled get for that category.

looks at non-casual feat yeahahahhahaha, no.
Taker's intelligence is average as well, and good fighters can still be not that smart. Examples include Goku and Joe Rogan.

Also that feat was performed by a 30 year old man larping as a 14 year old, who only had his powers for a few weeks at that point and even as soon as a few minutes before that feat was still figuring them out and getting acclimated to them. Whereas Commander is a 40 something much more used to his own powers and has had time to develop them to their peak

Back