• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just found out about WWE Immortals profiles, and it turns out their stats are in the perfect spot for a meme match

In a bid to recruit another Wind of Destruction, Senator Armstrong has stolen Undertaker's title belt in order to draw him to World Marshal HQ, so Armstrong can conduct an interview. Taker isn't necessarily attached to worldly possessions, but nonetheless he doesn't take kindly to thieves, and the belt is physical proof of his overwhelming superiority. Thus, he knowingly takes Armstrong's bait, and ascends to the top of World Marshal HQ to humor the senator's interview.

Speed unequal (same ballpark)
Fight starts at 15 meters
SBA wincons

Does the Deadman retake(r) what is rightfully his, or does Armstrong strongarm his title, and his freedom?

Taker
Steve

Thinking Undertaker because of his slightly higher AP, but I dunno if he has anything to bypass Armstrong's resistance to BFT.

Armstrong holds and is far beyond a nearly 4,000,000x LS advantage.

Can he tho, Armstrong has regen. Implied to be above Vamp's.

With a 0.5% chance, but still a chance/wincon
Which will only happen if the Undertaker plays the single most evasive game the likes of which- oh shit, Raiden and Sam are way better then anyone in WWE immortals at evasiveness, this fight ends the second the Undertaker pushes Armstrong even a little bit, because he can't kill or incap him before he's got his neck grabbed and is being strangled to death.
Can he tho, Armstrong has regen. Implied to be above Vamp's.
Your gonna have to CRT it being above Vamp of all people lol

I mean, doesn't Vamp have to be evaporated to die?
No (that's just what Snake says would absolutely kill him) but he can heal shit like being shot through the head, crushed, drowned, filled full of bullets, blown the **** out, etc.
Armstrong can also reattach lost limbs.

Taker kinda HAS to crush his heart to actually win, that's going to be stupid hard.

Actually, this is a downgrade for Vamp. In his profile there the possible for him to survive against anything, except attacks that vaporize his body

@LIFE_OF_KING That doesn't mean it should be downgraded, it just means vaporization can kill him. You'd need a a level of regeneration higher than Mid to survive vaporization anyway.

No, it was implied to be COMPARABLE to Vamp's.
Comparable, above, either way. I'd definitely lean toward it being slightly above though, it has been like 15 years, Armstrong's should be a tad more technologically advance.
Actually, this is a downgrade for Vamp. In his profile there the possible for him to survive against anything, except attacks that vaporize his body

Not really, Vamp's regen isn't list as vape, it just states it's possibly higher as that one Snake assumes would kill him, we don't list it as it being NEEDED to kill him, he's just somewhere between Mid and vape, hence why it's only possibly higher.

Not really, Vamp's regen isn't list as vape, it just states it's possibly higher as that one Snake assumes would kill him, we don't list it as it being NEEDED to kill him, he's just somewhere between Mid and vape, hence why it's only possibly higher.
Mid, can regenerate from being shot in the head thanks to his nanomachines, possibly higher, Snake implies that anything short of complete physical vaporization won't be enough to surpass Vamp's regeneration
It is basically implied that it can survive anything except complete destruction of the body. What is like, Low-High regeneration

It is basically implied that it can survive anything except complete destruction of the body. What is like, Low-High regeneration
Actually it'd be Mid-high cause vaporization ain't the only thing on Mid-High, ashing and dusting are also there

Snake implies that vaporizing him would kill him, assuming that's the needed minimum, is a bit ehhhh. It's why it's only possibly higher and not possibly Mid-High. His peak regen falls somewhere inbetween head shots and being blown to shit, we don't know where tho.

To further that, why the hell would it be downgraded? Nothing contradicts any of that.

Nah that's a bit out of context, it's because Armstrong's nanomachine center AI thing is in his heart, by destroying his heart, Raiden destroyed the central nanomachine unit that controls the regen. It's not the heart being destroyed that's the issue, it's the AI nano center.

Nah that's a bit out of context, it's because Armstrong's nanomachine center AI thing is in his heart, by destroying his heart, Raiden destroyed the central nanomachine unit that controls the regen. It's not the heart being destroyed that's the issue, it's the AI nano center.

Actually it does, because Vamp doesn't have anything like that, he doesn't have these veins and tunes going through his body to make the entire body actually work.

Dok actually explains this in a codec too.
Destroy the central unit, the nano's deactivate.

It does change a lot though, in theory you could blow Armstrong's head clean off, and he'd still regen, as long as the AI Core located in his heart isn't damaged.
Much like Vamp, his nano's don't have a core, it's just in his blood and stuff.

The problem I have is that it is basically necessary to destroy a specific part of the body to kill Armstong. And if he is comparable to Vamp, the "vaporize the whole body" shit is basically useless

The problem I have is that it is basically necessary to destroy a specific part of the body to kill Armstong. And if he is comparable to Vamp, the "vaporize the whole body" shit is basically useless
"I have a problem because it's a weakness of the character!" Is all I'm hearing. Armstrong Regens with Nanomachines, he can't regen no more if the Nanomachines aren't on

Well think of it like Cell or something, he can regen from completely asinine bullshit, as long as his nuclei stays in tact.
u̵n̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵ ̵d̵e̵c̵i̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵i̵g̵n̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵

Back