• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Uzumaki VS Senator Armstrong

• Fight Location: Katmandu (Nepal)
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-chaarcter
  • Equalized speed
  • Chūnin Exams Finals to Konoha Crush Naruto in KN0
Naruto: 1 (@XSOULOFCINDERX)
Senator:
Inconclusive:

7609212-images-2020-10-11t031648.111.jpeg

252ab08a319ca760c66b23e921e1050aa3868745r1-1000-737v2_uhq.jpg

Last edited:
What's the AP Difference again? I know Armstrong is strong enough to One-Shot the Raiden that Bodied Excelsus when he's going all out and I know he's also a Stone Wall thanks to Nanomachines son. They harden in response to physical trauma. Unfortunately Kurama's Chakra might just end up Poisoning Armstrong and Killing him if the fight drags on for too long, especially if Naruto goes KN1, which might just Blitz and Kill Armstrong with his Barehands or at the very least his Vermillion Rasengan.

Well, Armstrong one-shots someone who already borderline no-sold his casual 121 Kiloton punch and his Durability scales even higher then that, so uh, Naruto needs a ridiculous scaling chain to have a prayer of not getting two or three-shot let alone do actually meaningful damage to Armstrong.

1.5 megatons = Vermilion Rasengan > KN1 Naruto > Final Valley KN0 Naruto > Land of Waves KN0 > Forest of Death KN0 = 150 Kilotons.

That's more or less the scaling chain.
It should be noted that Naruto also has clones, fast acting Low-Mid regeneration, and is constantly enraged/bloodlusted in this state, while constantly growing stronger, until he reaches KN1.
In this bloodlusted state, he's never summoned Gamabunta, so I don't think that's gonna happen.

1.5 megatons = Vermilion Rasengan > KN1 Naruto > Final Valley KN0 Naruto > Land of Waves KN0 > Forest of Death KN0 = 150 Kilotons.

That's more or less the scaling chain.
It should be noted that Naruto also has clones, fast acting Low-Mid regeneration, and is constantly enraged/bloodlusted in this state, while constantly growing stronger, until he reaches KN1.
In this bloodlusted state, he's never summoned Gamabunta, so I don't think that's gonna happen.
This is Konoha Crush Naruto

So, uh, yeah, if this isn't a stomp: Armstrong FRA.
Using a stronger Naruto would probably make this more fair, since he'd be closer to Armstrong in AP enough for his versatility to matter.

I mean, unless he's got a MUCH better scaling chain in later keys then Armstrong still kinda stat stomps, there is a reason he was capable of fighting RWBY's 500 Kilotonners when they were that high despite his calc only being 121 Kilotons

I already shared the scaling chain.
KN1 is capable of stomping Sasuke, who was stomping VOTE KN0, who's superior to LoV KN0, who's above 150 Kilotons.
If Armstrong's scaling chain is really that high, then KN1 would be the only fair opponent. The problem is that he has Low 7-B Rasengans.

KN1 is capable of stomping Sasuke, who was stomping VOTE KN0, who's superior to LoV KN0, who's above 150 Kilotons.
If Armstrong's scaling chain is really that high, then KN1 would be the only fair opponent. The problem is that he has Low 7-B Rasengans.
That's the scaling chain I was looking for, not just vague superiority, which basically means Naruto amps too high for Armstrong to do Jack shit too fast

This is Chūnin Exams Naruto, he doesn't have KN1 or the Rasengan yet.

Naruto FRA
For what reasons? Armstrong outskills, has higher stats in practically every section, and the only thing that stops Naruto from getting straight up stomped is the fact he can range spam and extremely, and I mean extremely slowly chip away at Armstrong's massive durability advantage

Depends on his stamina too cause that is very undescriptive and Armstrong has hours of stamina, plus he can like, throw crap at Naruto lol

Depends on his stamina too cause that is very undescriptive and Armstrong has hours of stamina, plus he can like, throw crap at Naruto lol
Naruto has pretty incredible stamina. In the following arc (before he actually made any gains, so basically the same version), he was able to train non-stop for a few days before collapsing from exhaustion. This was base Naruto, KN0 would have much better stamina because of all the extra chakra Kurama provides.

Still, it won't make a difference unless the key changes because this version of Naruto probably can't even hurt Armstrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back