• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Don't even visit: The worst fictional worlds to live in

DnW0 said:
SCP Foundation would probably only suck if you live inside the foundation.
Do you have any idea how many SCP are killing people regularly? Humanity went extint several timesd in-verse.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Do you have any idea how many SCP are killing people regularly? Humanity went extint several timesd in-verse.
Doesn't the Foundation cover up that stuff anyways though? You'd still be living blissful and ignorant. I mean the real world still sucks though.

Yeah no Humanity has gone extinct multiple times, the Foundation has multiple backup plans to remake humanity when it does, and universal resets happen every other week

Hang on let me find the tale that sums it up

...But I didn't say they didn't go extinct... I asked don't they cover it up either way?

But yeah, that is quite the universe to live in.

Ah i see what you mean, yeah 99.99999% of the time they manage to make it so all of humanity has no idea what is going on or they erase everyone's memories so they forget things they see. Working in the foundation itself is immensely worse

What a nice place.

not even the worst of it

literally dying is a fate worse than death

Oh man, it's even better then i thought! I gotta visit that!

the weird part about that is that either death really is a fate worse than death, or the guy who described it was a victim of some kind of side-effect of the experimental ressurection process the Foundation used on him

so either death ******* sucks or this one guy thinks it does and loses everything trying to convince the rest of the O5 Council, only to get gunned down for his efforts regardless

Terraria. Monsters roam around everywhere, you need to get weapons, and your only food is mushrooms, and you need to build a house. Oh, and.at some point after a few days, some giant eye will go down and try to kill you, so there's no use being a pacifist.

Worst universes to visit?

Dragon ball easily - you get drained dry by cell if you are in ginger town,turned to candy by fat buu, direct heart shot by Super buu (his genocide attack), next by kid buu and then by Frieza but you won't even remember it due to Whis (maybe even by the new Broly as well)

SCP Universe: pretty much as it says in the top, anything can kill you from a Teddy bear that can make you die by hearing it's screeching to a weird blob that can transform you just by touching it a bit to the opposite gender and it's a %25 death rate on the first try.

Marvel/DC: Self explanatory

One Punch Man: similar to DB a villian comes and blows everything up (heck you might die by Saitama since he did probably kill many people when Beef Cake fell on a city and he is kinda careless of the destruction he does...

Rick and Morty: It's either Rick that will kill you or transform you into a bug creature or you will probably be in the middle of the chaos he does. You'l die many times in this Verse

Doctor Who: Self explanatory

Blood C: .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2b1KoYM28 Extremely Brutal deaths by giant rabbids this is even worse than AoT.

Edit: Forgot to mention Future Dairy but everyone in one timeline dies pretty much so that is another crappy place to live in

Seriously some worlds just aren't good to live in that's why superheroes and supervillains clash against each other right?

Most fictional worlds with superheroes and supervillains will not be good to live in - even if you are one of those superheroes and supervillains.

This war is all there is for you.
What else do you have? You walk among mortals and immortals, a creature lost in time. Your only purpose is the struggle.

Does it seem unfair? To be brought back into this, the end of days, the long-dwindling exhalation of an ancient corpse? You were at peace. Now you are a dead husk charged with war. Do you remember anything of freedom?

Fight on, then. The war IS everything.

But consider the choices before you.
~ Ghost Fragment: Darkness 4​
Destiny is very, very similar to 40k in a lot of aspects. Hell, I wouldn't fault you if you were to think this was the forces of Chaos trying to corrupt Guilliman.

@Holy

Have you seen the card that describes the Ghost Hunter, a guy who goes around killing ghosts and guardians for good because he thinks the dead should be able to rest rather than be slaves to fight an endless war for this incomprehensible god?

Wokistan said:
@Holy
Have you seen the card that describes the Ghost Hunter, a guy who goes around killing ghosts and guardians for good because he thinks the dead should be able to rest rather than be slaves to fight an endless war for this incomprehensible god?
Yes, and I very much enjoyed it.

Honestly, some of my favorite parts of Destiny lore are those little insights into the truth of Humanity behind the façade of unity there is. Remember when Osiris got exiled from the City because he was too close to finding the truth about the Darkness, and was too popular? Even the speaker later admitted Osiris was right, and Osiris himself never betrayed humanity or anything. Also how the government is basically run by weapons manufacturers, the Guardians aren't really controllable by their command at all (with things as powerful as the Player Character, this is an issue), Humanity's own superweapons and gods only really nominally being on our sides, issues with people like the Shadows of Yor, its not really surprising that at one point Guardians ruled as warlords rather than protectors, and New Monarchy wanting Zavalla to just become king and assume complete control seems more and more reasonable when you consider the state Humanity is in.

Ninjago sucking is pretty much a plot point in the later seasons. The infrastructure is tainted by snake guts, the largest restaurant chain is owned by a cult, the police canonically aren't allowed any weapons more effective then a taser, technology isn't allowed to progress past its current level because then the city will become Satan, a biker gang is capable of taking over the city and stealing priceless artifacts, as well as assasinating the majority of the political leaders, who literally don't do anything anyway, and it's a regular occurrence for villages to be put in slavery by some random warlord.

If you don't get turned into a snake, you will be eaten by a larger snake. If that doesn't get you, Lego Satan will. If he doesn't get you, you'll be killed by more snakes. If they don't kill you, hell itself will get up on two legs and eat your soul. If not that, more snakes will kill you. Or more Warlords. It's actually pretty bad.
Jesus forgot about Ninjago's world man when you think about it it's insane!

Also don't forget being a ghost means your weak of water so enjoy not getting splashed or water thrown at you by someone. That along with a ghost army coming out and haunting the place.

JoJo: Literally anyone you meet could be have the power to blow you up by touching you, punch you at the speed of sound, trap your soul in an object, rapidly decay your body or even put you into an infinite death loop and you'd never know what hit you if you don't also have a Stand.

Also has anyone mentioned the Marvel or DC universes? Literally all superhero universes would be hell to live in because of Supervillains.

BlazBlue and the Shin Megami Tensei verses...yeah you will probably die in almost every way.

But yeah as great as Marvel and DC sound there is some horrible shit and some unhinged people that will kill you in the most brutal ways.

DC is currently hell in every sense of the word, there is a goddess who destroys entire universes out there and a lot of monsters made from the nightmares of people across the dark multiverse.

Homestuck's pretty bad to live in.
If you're on a planet where someone is playing Sburb and you're not part of the session, you get wiped out by meteors.
If you're in the session and manage to join the game, you have to be extremely careful not to die because this "game" is actually real and you're actually in another universe.
You and your teammates have to fight all sorts of powerful monsters, including the gigantic Black King who can summon meteors and to level up your gear and breed frogs to create a special frog that will create a new universe where you get to rule however you want, pretty sweet deal right? Well...
There's a certain way that all of space-time wants you to do things and if you do it wrong, your timeline becomes doomed and you WILL die, no questions asked.
And EVEN IF you manage to make it to the afterlife in a Dream Bubble, a giant, green, skeleton-faced man-child could show up and erase you from existence.
God, help you if you start a game solo. The only person confirmed to have beaten a solo game is the aforementioned man-child because he had retroactive 1-A plot hax on his side.

I mean there are planets that are so well protected that they don't know what is a Deamon or a Necron, they even just think that the space marines are simple legends created by the empire.

The only thing they have to deal with is not to break the empire law that is very inconsistent and easy to do.

I wouldn't want to live in the world of Dungeons and Dragons, I mean sure its cool to have magic, become knights and paladins and such but...well shit the amount of crazy stuff in that world would be nightmarious.

Back