• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Donflamingo vs Kaioh

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fight with a First of the Nort Star that is not Kenshiro? What witchcraft is this?

-speed is equalised

- both low-6B

Donquixote doflamingo by bodskih-dbcd4gd
Kaioh-FoTNS2 (1)-0

My question is: Where in Low 6-B is Kaioh? Cuz I looked at scaling and only found where the High 6-C stats came from.

CinCameron20 said:
My question is: Where in Low 6-B is Kaioh? Cuz I looked at scaling and only found where the High 6-C stats came from.
Stomped 100% kenshiro wich is 2.3 teratons.

Am I blind? Cuz I don't see where this 2.3 TT is coming from on any of the pages. There really REALLY needs to be a link trail to follow, cuz they all lead to dead-ends for me. All I'm finding in all the profiles is a link back to the High 6-C feat. No Low 6-B calc i can find.

In any case, Doffy has the AP advantage, but he has to deal with some hax:

• Chi Manip - Kaioh CAN make Doflamingo weaker as the fight progresses, but Doffy has a drastic range advantage (If we're using standard battle assumptions, the fight starts 4km away, so uh... RIP there) as well as stat amp from Haki.
  • In CQC, Kaioh does seem to have an advantage due to his ability when attacking all the pressure points, but he has to get close first, and Doflamingo can always use his feather coat to soak attacks like he did vs Luffy and Sanji.
  • Kaioh has pre-cog allowing him to read his opponent's moves, but Doflamingo also specializes in this and has an aptitude for CoO, so it's kind of an impasse here, except Doflamingo has actual pre-cog, so he gets a slight albeit insignificant edge here.
  • Kaioh's resistance to heat mitigates the effectiveness of Doflamingo's Overheat, but that's about it. Resistance to electricity does nothing since Doffy doesn't use any.
  • Power Null - Does it have any application here, or no? If not, pass.
  • Regenerationn - Kaioh has an advantage here, but Doflamingo can simply compensate by aiming for a decap or applying damage that simply can't be regenerating (Piercing him through with countless threads)
  • Kaioh's Spacial manipulation, i am unsure how effective it is. Pass.
  • Force-field creation is a reliable defense if it is omni-directional, but otherwise Doflamingo slaps--especially w/ Awakening coming from different directions.
As for what Doflamingo can do:

• Nigh-Invisible attacks - Unless Kaioh has some kind of enhanced vision or focus, he is disadvantaged here. Doflamingo's basic attacks like Goshikito and Bullet Thread are impossible for the naked eye to see, and only those with prior knowledge of the fruit were capable of actually reacting to them.
  • Puppetry - Kaioh doesn't have the AP to break Doflamingo's threads, especially if they have Haki on them, and will be vulnerable. He may predict the attack and avoid it, but if it lands at any point during the fight, he probably loses.
  • Transmutation - The entire arena becomes Doflamingo's shield and weapon. Kaioh will have to cope with omnidirectional attacks, as well as having to break through Doffy's waves of threads.
  • Flight - Kaioh has nothing to keep Doflamingo out of the air and out of range.
  • Black Knight - It's only High 7-A, but can serve as a distraction for Doflamingo, but as mentioned previously, Kaioh has pre-cog so he may anticipate this.
  • Haki Amps: Kaioh's own ability to gradually weaken a target mildly compensates, but he is otherwise incapable of coping with this ability immediately.

Now regarding my opinion on who will win in each category:

• Stamina: Doflamingo as long as he remains conscious, as he can likely perpetually keep his threads regening him while he focuses on fighting, not to mention his innate stamina already puts him comparable to Kaioh, and unless Kaioh's regen doesn't weaken, he's screwed over time.
  • CQC: Kaioh simply because Doflamingo hasn't shown anything that can top Hokuto Ryu Ken's capabilities, nor does he have more than a few options for defending himself. Doflamingo, if he pays attention, will realize VERY quickly he needs to use his threads and pull back before he gets messed up.
  • AP/Dura: Doflamingo by nearly 2x (disregarding Kaioh lowering, and Haki amping)
  • Range: Doflamingo by literal miles.
  • Combative options: Doflamingo can take to the skies, hide and use his Black Knight as bait, use his Awakening to initiate and overwhelm, use manipulation to get free hits on Kaioh, and can choose to keep his distance and snipe w/ Bullet-thread, or close the distance and brawl while resorting to trickery. Only one of these will result in an assured L for him, so he takes it.
  • Intellect: Pass, as I don't know anything about Kaioh's character outside of a couple fights.
  • Equipment: Kaioh literally only has a suit of armor that WEAKENS him, so... Doflamingo wins w/ his fabulous coat.
  • Exploitable weaknesses: None for either unless Kaioh figures out a DF users weakness, which will never happen in live combat, especially if they fight in an area with no water.
Everything else is either insignificant or goes even.

Over-all, ESPECIALLY with starting distance at SBA 4km, Doflamingo takes this Low-diff because he has FAR too many options and can get a feel of Kaioh's abilities before he can even get close, and prep an ambush before he even gets there.

• Either send a BK over to bait attacks from Kaioh, use Awakening and spam it from the distance away, or take pot shots with Bullet Thread. Either way, Kaioh will be forced to defend himself on his way just to get in range of Doflamingo.
If the distance is reduced to, say, 25m, Doflamingo instead wins mid-diff consistently. He will only lose if his arrogance takes hold and he goes melee (Which he has only ever done in Dressrosa when Law used the Will of D to TRIGGER him).

Doflamingo uses several factors to distract Kaioh from a distance before eventually getting a hold of him via strings, then he just sits back, twitches his fingers and continuously shreds Kaioh before eventually decaping him when realizing he can't kill him through conventional means. As long as Doflamingo does NOT go CQC, he is guaranteed a win. If he goes close range, he either loses or gets severely injured. In character, Doflamingo remains out of reach of his targets (Unless "D" is in their name, kek).

so, yeah, Doflamingo takes it Low or Mid diff.

Definitely gonna FRA Doffy, seems to be a complete breakdown on precisely how/why Doflamingo wins by Cin above

The jutification for Low 6-B HnK is in the High 6-C+ plus calc:

"When he and Kenshiro fought years later, Ken fodderized him while using 30% of his strength, and later used the other 70% to finish him off (however, Jagi did graze Ken once when he was in 100%, but besides that one instance, he was completely helpless against Ken).

So, since Ken could harm Jagi with just 30% of his strength, his 100% should come out to:

2183.33 gigatons or 2.18 teratons, which is Small Country level."

Btw, couple of other notes:

Kaioh's precog lets him read peoples aura, letting him know their next move before they make it. It's kinda like psudeo-telepathy. Still not as good as seeing the future, but its not just reading moves via experience.

Kaioh's power null works in tandem with his passive chi to shut down techniques like Muso Tensei, which makes turns the user into nothingness. Not sure if it works on Doffy tho.

Forcefields can be used omnidirectional manner, as many people in HnK, Kaioh included. Space manipulation is intering.

Kaioh can use it one one of 2 ways. He can use it to warp space around himself similarly to what Hyoh did, allowing attacks to phase through him harmlessly.

The other way is distort space around an opponent to disorient them and trap them in a weightless space.

Just playing devil advocate

@PTSOX - Okay, I do think that should be noted under the AP of the profiles due to it being quite confusing to people like me who went hunting for justification and didn't find any without having to read fully in depth.

Anyways, Kaioh's precog allowing him to read what people are going to do based on their aura is already one attribute of Observation Haki. That haki grants the following 3 abilties (though it varies based on each user's magnitude and focus): 1) Extrasensory Perception - in the sense that they can detect individuals within their range, and can also sense how powerful they are, which leads into 2) A form of minor Telepathy, being able to sense the intentions and feelings of a target--thus predict what their next action will be (quite similar to Kaioh's), and 3) Precognition - Even less proficient users like Zoro can see premonitions of the future if they focus and it's heavily implied Doflamingo can at least do the same via showings (never once stated, but his Vivre card affords him w/ the ability).

(Regarding Power Null) Yeah, i was wondering if the Power Null from Kaioh had any affect. I doubt it would come into play here, then.

(Regarding Forcefield) Still, Doflamingo does have a decent AP edge + spammable attacks w/ and w/out Awakening. Kaioh's barrier simply gives him something to cope with, but not a solution to the problem.

Regarding the spacial manipulation, I didn't outright state it, but I do think that's the primary reason for Doflamingo losing in CQC, but due to the range-gap, he doesn't have to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back