• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo and Luffy vs (Alive) Madara and Hashirama

Yea but CoC isn't that Big of a factor(it still is a nice addition) as GJ,GJ will practically change the result of all matches,while adding or removing CoC won't do much.

About hashi vs Doffy,yes,Doffy is versatile too,But Hashi's wood contructs are strong to say the least,with even a simple construct completely deflecting a 100% kurama tailed beast ball.and the golem catching a perfect susanoo blade without any damage whatsoever,combined with the falling gates,hashi's avatars,the wood dragon,the golem,and the buddha statue that can detatch from the thousand hands and attack and move much like the golem but much bigger and hashi's consistent environmental spam,now remember all of these are going to be attacking doffy together and not singularly.Doffy is gonna have a real hard time.Also,the fact that hashi's regen is even a notch above tsunade's,which is quite impressive.And that Hashi's chakra reserves are formiddable,we didn't see hashirama suffering from any serious injuries or visibly fatigued after the 24 hour duel with madara,while madara was nearly dead.

And yea,it's good to see that this a sort of fair match.

A Black Knight can't really fight well against PS though. I see it being able to distract Hashi, but not the PS.

And again, since the teams function well, Madara could stop any attempt by Doflamingo, while Hashi would take out Luffy.

From what I see in the wiki,

"With enough willpower, it is possible to regain consciousness, however, in order to counter the technique fully, either the trees themselves must be destroyed completely or the target must continue to remain elevated above the dispersed pollen"

The Kage don't really escape the Pollen, they escape the roots, after which Madara took them out with PS while they were distracted by the flowers.

I agree that CoC isn't a big factor like Genjutsu, so i let Madara have Izanagi despite never seeing him use it.

But a Small Island attack that hits Hashirama's physical body would be much more than a moderate injury. It would likely put him out of comission. I'd talk about stamina, but due to Doflamingo's lack of showing his pool of stamina due to having his organs blown up, Hashirama likely has an edge in that category as well unless Doflamingo is scaled to Ace/Jinbe or even the Admirals, who could fight for several days non stop.

@Llama

A Black knight has very little feats that are inconsistent, but considering it could fight on par with Law in close quarters and stall Base Luffy for several minutes (even deflecting one of his punches with ease), it should be likely Mountain~Mountain+. Even if it is weaker than Madara and Hashirama, it can at least provide enough power to distract both briefly especially given that it is shown capable of using some of Doflamingo's basic abilities to an extent. Luffy was stuck fighting it for an equal amount of time it took Doflamingo to defeat Law and it left him out of breath (though he was fighting a possessed Bellamy at the time).

It can keep Madara or Hashirama at bay even if for a few moments especially since it can fight while missing parts of its body: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/745/8

Let's say that Hashirama managed to get to Luffy since Doflamingo is busy with Madara and wood clones sent by Hashirama: if he strikes with his avatar, Luffy will more than likely not be affected by the blast if it is a blunt attack. If Hashirama uses a bladed attack, Luffy could use Armament to block the strike.

Luffy can still escape from the Myoujinmon especially if he could activate Gear 4th. When transforming into Gear 4th, Luffy broke out of Doflamingo's threads (which were capable enough of holding someone like Jozu with little to no resistance: http://www.*************/manga/one_piece/v57/c561/8.html), which brings me to the statement that Madara would have a really hard time trying to stop Doflamingo to rushing to Luffy's aid especially since Doflamingo can emit Spider thread from his palm and it can spread across his entire bird cage. The threads would be strong enough to hold Madara back for at least a moment or two while Doflamingo dashes and throws a Overheat to halt Hashirama's assault on Luffy.

CinCameron20 said:
so i let Madara have Izanagi despite never seeing him use it.
Yea i come across this often.

So,i'll try and make sense of the whole izanagi and izanami thing,so just during the time of interclan rivalaries,a few uchiha would awaken the magekyo sharingan,which would bring one unique ability,a susanoo and two most powerful MS abilites namely izanagi and izanami,But require a lot of practice and only one usage,and the uchiha banned it because some overzealous MS users lost their eyes for petty battles,itachi was the last MS user who knew how to use Izanagi and izanami(it is assumed that both can be used by any experienced MS user,because they are mentioned alongside each other and are the ultimate MS jutsus and some unnamed uchihas have also been shown using them)Izanami was made to stop izanagi users from using izanagi and accept their own fate,but it is basically and infinite time loop which is enough for BFR.Izanagi alters destiny while izanami decides destiny.

Izanagi
Madara's izanagi resurrecting him after death

Also since madara's MS will tell him everything he needs to know about doffy and luffy,physically and mentally,he can cast izanami on doffy,since he is the "bad guy" will take longer time to accept that all his life he's been wrong and stuff,and accept from his heart that he's a piece of shit and below luffy,so yea.but izanami does require a setup,so madara won't be able to do it against his 1v1 with doffy,but you know,since you reminded me of this,if you let madara use izanami,which he OFC can use,hashi and madara will take the 2v2 6/10 with mid-high diff

Hashirama, last I checked, could fight for over a day against an equally powerful opponent and not get dead-tired.

Hashi could always use clones and let them tank hits, and probably land one or two surprise hits. And we don't really know what Earth Style Jutsu he can use, some are pretty awesome.

OP characters have shown capable of fighting longer periods (Ace vs Jinbe = 5 days and Aokiji vs Akainu being 10 days). Ofc, Doflamingo is his own person, but he did fight for nearly an hour after his organs were blown up.

@Kazarian I still have Izanami restricted because of the hax. Izanagi is allowed, however (especially since i now know he has used it).

Back