• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does beerus need a "restricted" key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you but the match up with 3-A Beerus could be really ... boring, the arguments are probably going to be "Beerus is holding back, so he's much higher in the baseline, AP stomp ..."but that probably could not have happened, I'm just scared OvO

Why, he still is low tier 2 but he kinda is just pulling pubches but in an instant he can be tier 2 again by simply actually trying because he was never not tier 2 . Beerus was always tier 2 , tier 3 beerus isnt real.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Why, he still is low tier 2 but he kinda is just pulling pubches but in an instant he can be tier 2 again by simply actually trying because he was never not tier 2 . Beerus was always tier 2 , tier 3 beerus isnt real.
Unless you want to argue Low 2-C SSG goku, Beerus was using 3-A power while holding back. I mean, we even have 2-A asriel and 2-A Full power asriel.

Well, I was just asking. If you dont think he needs it, its cool.

Soon there will be a key for Goku with his guard down ovo

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Itd be like having a tier 9 Goku for that robber fight. .
Or Trunks when he showed up against Mecha Frieza, db characters normally suppress and hide their power.

My headcanon for that is when Goku isn't using ki , he reverts back to his natural state (early dragon ball) , while someone like Vegeta would be at least planet , (naturally that strong ) and like star for frueza and the like . Yeah headcanon but better the alternative ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back