• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who: Time Lord and Dalek Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should The Doctor gain a new key?

In one of the Books, he absorbed the power of Lux Aeterna and fought with The Quantum Archangel (Though he was in the verge of losing to her sometime after)

Yes, but try to keep the statistics neatly organised according to the keys at the bottom, and do not give immeasurable speed to stationary weapons.

Okay, could an admin replace the source code for the time lords for the revised time lord blog information and also add the biological abilities and powers for the Doctor, Omega, and Rassilion?

It is better if you can do it yourself. I or somebody else can unlock the pages if you wish.

I finished all but the Doctor, which IDK how to fix. Could Colonel Krukov revise his profile?

Just to make this clear:

Normally: Highly resistant to Mind Manipulation and is resistant to the vacuum of space. Acausality (Can exist outside of localized time loops, and are merely only weakened when their past selves are taken or erased outside of the time-line), Extrasensory Perception

With Prep: The Moment is High 1-C

Powers and Abilities: Clairvoyance, Life Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Immortality (1, 7, 8), Explosion Manipulation, edit reality based on thought, Bypass dimensional barriers, Can reduce subatomic particles, including gravitons, quarks and tau mesons, can open portals to other dimensions, Use Nanotechnology to destroy tech, Can collapse and destabilise black holes, can erase beings from reality and also wipe out an entire species by hitting a single being, can summoliving metal that can reform itself upon death as well as Chronovores, Kronos and the Doctor's other incarnations, can change the continuity of a person's life, accelerate time around a planet so that it would turn everything to dust. Accelerate and decelerate time around an object at will, turn populations into insanity, poison beings with darts fatal to humans and Time Lords, cause people to turn against allies, trap people in a mirror and those who escaped turn to glass, turn people to stone, resist the effects of dimension alteratio, Teleport objects freely to other locations, block the effects of energy, cause rapid evolution and reset a being's DNA, suck the life force from someone, block transmissions such as sound and Radiation, create parallel universes based on his desires, suck the consciousness from someone and transmit it elsewhere, pacify beings, posses people, create stasis fields that prison targets, banish civilisations to higher dimensions, can identify the species of a person and detect invisible beings, shrink someone to death, duplicate objects and beings, receive visions of the future, disrupt Time Travel remember beings who usually make him forget, turn invisible and detect those who are, can cause others to have the worst possible fate, alter the size of objects and attack with heat rays, travel through the minds or thoughts of individuals, groups of people, as well as beliefs and imaginations.

"Arlene took it from his hands and looked at it. And realised what the Doctor meant. Whitefriar Lattice resembled a silvery Brillo pad, but with small spheres every now and then ― the processing nodes. Each of them had the patent information printed on to it in tiny white script: ┬« Whitefriar Lattice. Except that this bundle of Whitefriar Lattice didn't. Instead, each node bore the legend: ┬« Kairos Lattice. 'Kairos Lattice,' Mel said. 'Anjeliqua has changed history.' 'She's making everything right,' said Stuart. 'That's what she said she was going to do.' The Doctor ran a hand through his hair. 'Make everything right? That's the worst thing she could do!

Can this be added as causality manipulation?

EDIT: Giving Ultima credit for bringing this to me

I do not think that we can add such a long quote into the Powers & Abilities list. However, maybe lower down in the profile, if there is a more extensive section about the specifics of his arsenal.

I will also remove the immortality claims, and fix some spelling errrors in The Doctor's profile.

Darkheart: Can alter timelines, heal sick and wounded, plus lock timelines to create immortality (1 and 8).

The Relic (Excelis): Grants the user immortality (type 7), remove souls from living beings, and reanimate the dead.

Okay. I will unlock the profile, so you can re-add "Immortality (Type 1 and 8 via Darkheart; Type 7 via The Relic)" to his list of abilities.

Done, you can lock it now, thanks.

No problem. Should we close this thread, or is there anything left to talk about?

Well, I want to see if Fan (and others) has anything to say when he returns.

Also, there's the Immortality gate

I guess this is type 6 immortality?

It allowed the Master to turn every human into himself.

Well, he did not possess them, he simply transformed them into copies.

I am not certain. Duplication as we define it, is usually dependent on being able to split off copies from one's own body, not rewriting the structure of other beings.

Okay, lets see what others have to say.

It may be a good idea to keep this open if the current series shows up anything too.

It is better to start new threads in order to receive input, if new information is revealed later on.

I believe the Immortality Gate should count as Biological Manipulation, as The Master basically turned every human into a Time Lord

Probably not. Also, this is an old thread, so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back