• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who: Time Lord and Dalek Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that might work. What do the rest of you think?

Seems good to me.

Just making a list of what's left to do based on the weaponry from my blog and Fan's revision (feel free to edit this as we go):

• Time Lords
    • Implement AP statistics (Done, just needs to be implemented)
    • Implement descriptions of notable weapons
    • Add relevant powers and abilities
  • Daleks
    • Implement AP statistics (Done, just needs to be implemented)
  • The Doctor
    • Implement AP statistics
    • Implement descriptions of notable weapons (Done, just needs to be implemented)
  • Individual Time Lords (the Master, Rassilon, Omega)
  • Individual Races/Characters (Sontarans, Gods of Ragnarok, The Celstial Toymaker)

Since the Doctor has lots of weapons, would it be better to have:

Varies from 9-A to High 1-C depending on what equipment he's using.

This is for the preparation key

I heard somewhere that Time Lords are acasual, is this true?

I don't think so. The Great Intelligence was able to affect the Doctor by changing his past, as was Clara Oswald.

Well, the changes were making all of his victories into failures, not necessarily killing him, if he was killed in the past the battle of trenzalore wouldn't be possible because he was visiting his own grave. If he died in the past the battle never existed, therefore he didn't die in the fight, therefore the Great Intelligence couldn't enter his timestream to begin with.

Changing his present state by changing his past means that the Doctor is not acausal.

Time lords have a symbiotic nucleus. With it, there Temporal existence is stronger and they partially exist beyond the confines of space time, meaning if a past version is killed or displaced from existence, the current self will merely feel an empty feeling in their gut. They also exist outside of time loops which repeat constantly and are aware of its happenings.

In the five Doctors, the past doctors were taken out of existence, but the current/later doctors were not too taken or affected by death

In the lodger, the doctor goes through 2 time loops from the Silence tardis

More is told on my blog

Okay. That seems reliable then. So, is everything ready for performing the changes, and if so, which pages do you need unlocked?

Not yet, my School time is almost over and I am using my innefficient tablet. Plus, I am still revising the Dalek page blog. I'd say I'd be ready tonight

Well, I am going to bed now, so you will have to ask somebody else for assistance.

Okay, as I am still doing the Dalek profiles, can we still be able to add the changes for the TLs, the Master, and the Doctor?

I need make a list of the powers that need to be added to the Doctor's page so I can copy/paste everything at once.

What speed rating is the Moment? Is its Bad Wolf form Immeasurable? Or do we just leave it based on insufficient evidence?

Also, can we agree that it's Nigh-Omniscient?

Colonel Krukov said:
What speed rating is the Moment? Is its Bad Wolf form Immeasurable? Or do we just leave it based on insufficient evidence?
Also, can we agree that it's Nigh-Omniscient?

I agree, I have not seen the effects of the Moment though. I will do the TL page as I am more confident on what I put for it.

"As it was a Time Lord construct, it was not limited to a linear grasp of time and space — it could select the forms of people from an individual's future they had yet to meet" source

looks at the time war from afar

that could count as holograms maybe? The speed is still immeasurable for the main blast.

Why do you think that the moment has immeasurable speed and nigh-omniscient intelligence?

Antvasima said:
Why do you think that the moment has immeasurable speed and nigh-omniscient intelligence?
It is supposed to be by far the most powerful weapon in existence, or at least for the Time Lords, and destroyed off the Time War in an instant on all levels. If it is anything like the Armageddon Sapphire or Artron Cannons, which are tier 1, then it should be tier 1 and immeasurable.

We need proof for immeasurable movement speed though. Destructive capacity is not necessarily the same thing.

Also, I do not remember any demonstrations of being almost all-knowing.

"It didn't show me any old future, it showed me the exact future I needed to see"

That picture I showed makes it look like she's looking at the entire time war as if time's irrelevant.

Clairvoyance is not the same as movement speed, and it is a stationary weapon as far as I am aware.

The Time War took place all across the time vortex, in the void, everywhere.

"Cinder had heard it said that in simple, linear terms, the war had been going on for over four hundred years. This, of course, was an untruth, or at least an irrelevance; the temporal war zones had permeated so far and so deep into the very structure of the universe that the conflict had - quite literally-been raging for eternity. There was no epoch that remained unscathed, uncontested, no history that had not been rewritten."

"The War raged, but for most species in the universe, life continued as normal. The War was fought in the Vortex, and beyond that, in the Ultimate Void, beyond the eyes and ears of ordinary creatures. The Lesser Species lived in ignorance. If a planet found its history subtle changing ― perhaps distorting and rewriting itself under the pressures of the rupturing Vortex ― then its people were part of that change, and perceived nothing to be wrong. Only the Higher Species ― those further up the evolutionary ladder ― saw what was happening. The Forest of Cheem gazed upon the bloodshed, and wept. The Nestene Consciousness lost all of its planets, and found itself mutating under temporal stress. The Greater Animus perished and its Carsenome Walls fell into dust. And it is said that the Eternals themselves watched, and despaired of this reality, and fled their hallowed halls, never to be seen again…"

The Moment was a weapon able to destroy and seal it all in an instant

"Extreme cases of this ability may lead to a mental overload, or, if one's mind is able to handle it, even Nigh-Omniscience." This is on our Clairvoyance page.

The machine itself can't move but the interface can (the Character we see in the picture I posted)

Yes, and that means High 1-C destructive capacity, not movement speed, especially not for a stationary weapon. My apologies, but I do not see why this is hard to understand.

Antvasima said:
Yes, and that means High 1-C destructive capacity, not movement speed, especially not for a stationary weapon. My apologies, but I do not see why this is hard to understand.
A weapon whose ignition is able to span out across all space and time, alternate and outer universes, and higher dimensions (Eternals) in an instant has immeasurable speed

The box can't move but the interface can...

I'm sorry, but how can you say that it's a stationary weapon when she is clearly capable of moving?

That is not how speed works. By your reasoning we would barely even need separate tiers for speed and destructive capacity/attack potency, as both are considered automatically connected.

I am definitely not going to approve this, and would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject.

And mental projections do not count for the movement speed of the real body.

What exactly is the issue here?

I would rather discuss then to abruptly silence things.

From a quick gathering, it seems to be a discussion of Movement Speed Vs Processing Speed, yes?

Well, if this thing can destroy higher dimensions instantly and affect and warp all of reality, perhaps it doesn't possess Immeasurable Movement Speed.

But it definitely holds Immeasurable Attack Speed, and apparently some umphatomable reaction / thought speed.

If it would erase all of space-time then immeasurable attack speed could be an interpretation, yes. However, it is still a stationary object. Immeasurable travel or combat speed is ridiculous.

Yes, that certainly is not combat speed. We don't give Haruhi MFTL+ combat speed for splitting two timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back