• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
I hope this will go as smoothly as possible, since the Time Vortex is 5-D thanks to the cosmology thread of @ByAsura. The Doctor has possessed the Time Vortex twice, once in the TV series where he absorbed the Time Vortex within Rose Tyler, and the second time is in the comic Doctor Who The Flood. So I suggest that he should have Low 1-C and a new key for possessing Time Vortex.

Agree: @Orioreeem, @ByAsura, @Colonel_Krukov, @Confluctor, @Oliver_de_jesus
Disagree:
Neutral: @Dread

Last edited:
I also plan that at some point those who manipulate the Vortex will gain the powers of the Biodata, as this is simply an Atron signature etched into the very fabric of the Time Vortex that can be manipulated by any being capable of controlling the higher dimensions according to the Doctor in Unnatural History

I also plan that at some point those who manipulate the Vortex will gain the powers of the Biodata, as this is simply an Atron signature etched into the very fabric of the Time Vortex that can be manipulated by any being capable of controlling the higher dimensions according to the Doctor in Unnatural History
Hmm, should I add Biodata to this ?

Fixed, I wonder if Biodata also has a Concept Type 2 since it says that even changes person's nature

Fixed, I wonder if Biodata also has a Concept Type 2 since it says that even changes person's nature
I am checking to see, the ontological matter can be a form of Conceptual, that if accepted, then it would be type 1 since the Time Vortex is outside of the basic creation and is independent of the 3-D universe

Biodata is information Type 2, is a Fundamental since the Time lords weaved reality with this same
I couldn't find that specifically, but The Book of the War confirms something similar, so I agree.
  • BIODATA [Terminology] The “substance” common to all conscious entities which defines an individual’s place in space-time and dictates the relationship between that individual and the rest of history. Describing biodata is difficult, as a full understanding seems to require an inherent grasp of time-active modelling only native to the Great Houses, but perhaps the best simple definition is R. B. Nevitz’s description of biodata as “time DNA”. In the same way that DNA shapes an individual’s genetic form, biodata shapes an individual’s course through the continuum, and can be regarded as a strand of information running through all four mundane dimensions: the shape of the biodata strand, as the individual moves along his or her own timeline, is the true shape of that individual’s life.
  • But Umbaste approached defenceless, dropping the bio-imprimaturs which protect House agents from deeptime phenomena and opening his biodata to the caldera. Theoretically there’s nothing in the Protocols to prevent a member of the elite assembly doing such a thing (it’s thought to be a potential way of gaining insights into future events, if an erratic one), yet it’s doubtful that the War King would have allowed Umbaste to go through with it had he been warned in advance. For an entire year Umbaste remained within a fugue-state, his body little more than a husk, his biodata no longer rooted in the soil of the Homeworld and his psyche lost somewhere in the meta-structure of history.
Also, quantum manipulation?
  • He rightly concluded that in quantum terms, only minds capable of true comprehension (that is, only minds capable of collapsing probability-states and thus making sense out of the subatomic chaos of the universe) would be biodata-dependent, but he was wrong in supposing that only organic, analogue consciousnesses are capable of this kind of comprehension. In fact the majority of artificial intelligences also seem to be connected to biodata strands, as are a vast number of less self-aware animal species. It’s now known that the first artificial intelligence on Earth to have a biodata strand of its own, albeit a small one, was the analytical engine not-quite perfected by Charles Babbage in 1834.
On another note, Gallifrey War Room 1 has been released, so I'm getting started on that Dalek thread soon.

I couldn't find that specifically, but The Book of the War confirms something similar, so I agree.
  • BIODATA [Terminology] The “substance” common to all conscious entities which defines an individual’s place in space-time and dictates the relationship between that individual and the rest of history. Describing biodata is difficult, as a full understanding seems to require an inherent grasp of time-active modelling only native to the Great Houses, but perhaps the best simple definition is R. B. Nevitz’s description of biodata as “time DNA”. In the same way that DNA shapes an individual’s genetic form, biodata shapes an individual’s course through the continuum, and can be regarded as a strand of information running through all four mundane dimensions: the shape of the biodata strand, as the individual moves along his or her own timeline, is the true shape of that individual’s life.
  • But Umbaste approached defenceless, dropping the bio-imprimaturs which protect House agents from deeptime phenomena and opening his biodata to the caldera. Theoretically there’s nothing in the Protocols to prevent a member of the elite assembly doing such a thing (it’s thought to be a potential way of gaining insights into future events, if an erratic one), yet it’s doubtful that the War King would have allowed Umbaste to go through with it had he been warned in advance. For an entire year Umbaste remained within a fugue-state, his body little more than a husk, his biodata no longer rooted in the soil of the Homeworld and his psyche lost somewhere in the meta-structure of history.
Also, quantum manipulation?
  • He rightly concluded that in quantum terms, only minds capable of true comprehension (that is, only minds capable of collapsing probability-states and thus making sense out of the subatomic chaos of the universe) would be biodata-dependent, but he was wrong in supposing that only organic, analogue consciousnesses are capable of this kind of comprehension. In fact the majority of artificial intelligences also seem to be connected to biodata strands, as are a vast number of less self-aware animal species. It’s now known that the first artificial intelligence on Earth to have a biodata strand of its own, albeit a small one, was the analytical engine not-quite perfected by Charles Babbage in 1834.
On another note, Gallifrey War Room 1 has been released, so I'm getting started on that Dalek thread soon.
I can't find anywhere to read The Book of War online, so I guess it's better if you have scan directly in the book, otherwise I think I can link here to scan the information type 2 and quantum

I'll get scans later.

I have a photo version and a text version. They pages aren't 1:1 in terms of position.

I thought absorbing the TARDIS' power source was High 1-C?

I thought absorbing the TARDIS' power source was High 1-C?
It all depends on the interpretation, the heart of the Tardis can be the Eye of Harmony or simply a source connected to the Time Vortex iirc (Although I personally believe that the Eye of Harmony is what connects to the Time Vortex)

We have Rose rated as High 1-C for absorbing the TARDIS' power and becoming the Bad Wolf, so she needs to be downgraded if we're saying it's Low 1-C

The page is unlocked, please notify me when you're done and make sure to link this thread as justification for your edits

So, do any of these abilities need to any other profile like Rose or the Tardis?

If not, I can close this thread if there's nothing else to discuss.

That's fair. Shall I unlock her page for you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back